Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 5.

Okay so its the second day of me staying with my brother and already someone else is coming along. Since the day I first thought about coming here, I pictured it as me and Jaime. Not me, Jaime and fucking Tony. Sure Tony just lost a love one, but doesnt he have somewhere else to go? Im pretty sure a boy that attractive has a girlfriend, why doesnt he stay with her? Sure I might be coming off as a bitch who doesnt seem to care, or a stubborn little girl who doesnt want to share her brother, but I just imagined things differently thats all.
I let out a sigh and glanced at all my bags. I really should start unpacking, but I felt too lazy. My mind went back to my problem. I didnt want Tony there. I wanted things the way I imagined. I sat in my bed, trying to figure out how things might work, but still nothing compared to wait I imagined. There was a knock at my door, I honestly didnt feel like talking to anyone, but I couldnt just tell Jaime to go away. I opened the door to realize it wasnt Jaime that knocked on my door, it was Tony.

"Um, you dont have a problem with me moving in, do you?" He asked. His voice was so smooth, he licked his lips and looked down, still waiting for my answer.

"Of course not..." I lied.

"Oh okay, I just thought I should ask." He replied. He looked at me this time, his eyes stared right into mine, making my heart beat faster and suddenly making me feel uncomfortable. I looked down. I wanted him to walk away, but at the same time I wanted him to stay longer. He turned around and started to walk back to his room. I dont know what the hell got into me...

"Tony..." I said. He turned around and looked at me, giving me that uncomfortable feeling again. I looked down.

"Um.. If you ever need someone to talk to and Jaimes not here... I'm here." I continued to look down, too scared to look up and see the reaction on his face.

"Can you talk now?" He whispered. My face shot up,

"Wheres Jaime?" My voice sounded desperate.

"He went to go get food."

"Oh okay, then yeah we can talk.." I walked into my room and he followed. I sat on my bed and so did he. It was quiet for awhile then he broke into tears. Oh fuck. What did i just get myself into? I crawled over to him and put my hand on his back.

"Nothings going right. My moms gone. I loved her so much and out of no where shes gone. My girlfriend doesnt have time for me anymore. I shouldnt even call her my girlfriend, she acts like I dont exist. The people I care the most about are getting taken away from me or they just dont care. And now im sitting here, infront of a girl I just met, crying like a little bitch." He stood up and started walking towards the door. I jumped infront of him and forcefully pulled him into a hug.

"Tony, I know we just met, but I care." I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

"Just give it time, and try not to completely lose your mind. Time heals all pain. If things dont work out then maybe there was a reason it didnt. People leave and new people come, its just how life works. Youre gonna be fine Tony, I swear."

He looked at me with his puffy brown eyes and gave me a half smile. He pulled me into a hug, "Thanks Leah, I needed that.."

"Im always here, okay?"

"Okay." We both smiled.
We heard the front door open and Tony rushed out of my room and went to his. I closed the door and sighed. I didnt expect that. Why did I tell him I cared? Why did I give him advice? Why did I offer to talk to him? That was Jaimes job, not mine. I sat there for awhile thinking about what just happened. I hate seeing people hurt.. I hate seeing Tony hurt..
Suddenly something just clicked. I wanted to make Tony happy, because hes not. A feeling in my heart is just telling me to. Because hes obviously not happy, but he deserves to be.