Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Smile For The Camera

I woke up on this uncomfortable bunk of the tour bus and climbed quietly out of my bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked into the small kitchen. I saw Harry sitting eating a bowl of cereal with his ears plugged in listening to his music. I grabbed a bowl and poured myself my own bowl.

I slid in the booth next to him and he jumped pulling out his ear phones.
"Sorry I gave you a fright." I smiled. He chuckled.
"It's alright. We have a shoot today right?" He asked still smiling.
I just nodded and shoveled cereal in my mouth to avoid further embarrassment and nervousness.

"You know you don’t have to be nervous around me or the boys. Right?" He said. I swallowed a spoonful of my food.
"Yup." I croaked out.
"Casey really, I don’t mean to make you nervous right now. But really I’m here if you need me. Me and the boys are nice boys and won’t do anything to hurt you. And we won’t let ANYONE hurt you." He told me with honesty written all over his face.

I have never had the urge to hug anyone. EVER. But right now I wanted to hug Harry. So I did.
He was a little taken back at first but quickly hugged back.

"Thank you." I said. He gave me a confused look.
"For what?" He asked. I chuckled lightly at his confused face.
"Everything, for making open up to you and not isolate myself from everyone." I said. He smiled a heart melting smile.

"You’re welcome. And as I said I am here if you need me." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
I mentally yelled at myself for doing that. But he didn't seem to care.

"Can you wake up the other boys so we can get ready for the shoot?" I said to Harry as I placed my bowl in the small sink carefully.
He nodded and I went to my suitcase and pulled out an outfit.

~At Shoot~

"Ok Niall over here and you guys pretend to tie him up." I said as the boys were standing in front of me at the shoot. I was surprisingly calm.
They did as I told them.

"Perfect." I said as I quickly snapped the picture before they started goofing off. I learned from the first picture how to work with them.

"Now, Niall and Liam go get 2 stools and bring them out. Louis and Zayn go get 2 chairs. And Harry go get yourself a beanbag." I instructed. They nodded and went for their hunt.
I quickly snuck off to Laura and she handed me my water bottle.

"Thanks." I said as I took a sip. I heard the boys and quickly ran out again.

"Ok Zayn and Louis sit in the chairs. Liam and Niall sit on the stool. And Harry in the bean bag you go." I said. Harry plopped himself in the middle of the hot pink plush bean bag chair. It sent butterflies to my stomach as he fixed his curls. I quickly snapped back into reality and snapped the picture.

"Perfect that was the last one for today." I announced as Harry attempted to push himself out of the chair. I giggled and he looked at me.

"Funny huh?" He asked with a smiled. I nodded and he grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap.

"Hello." I said quietly. He smiled.
"Hello" He replied. I blushed and he just stared at me.
He started leaning in and as did I but we got interrupted by Zayn and Laura.

"OI LETS GO!" Zayn shouted. Laura just stood there in awe.
"YA COME ON!" I heard an Irish accent erupt from the back. I laughed and lifted myself off of Harry. I put my hand out for him to take and he gladly took it.

~Back at the bus~

"Can we see the pictures now?" Louis asked for the 10000th time since we got on the bus.
"No." I said as I sat on my laptop editing them. I tried to block out his whining but it was utterly impossible.

"How about... now?" He asked again. I sighed.
"Fine 1 picture of MY choice." I said. He clapped his hands and plopped down on the couch next to me.

I scrolled through my mac book looking for the right picture. I finally found it. It was the one with the boys sitting down and them all acting like themselves. I turned the computer around and showed him.

"You take amazing pictures." He said. I smiled. No one ever said that to me.
"Thanks." I blushed. He pulled my chin up.
"Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise." He said. I nodded and he put his goofy smile back on and skipped to Liam's bunk.

"Hey Case." Harry said from behind me. I turned around and smiled.
"Hey Harry. Want to see a picture?" I asked him. He nodded and sat where Louis sat.
I showed him the picture and he smiled.

"I love it." He breathed. I blushed again.
"Thanks." I said barley audible.
"Hey thanks for opening up like that." He thanked me. I smiled.
"No, Thank You for making me open up. If you didn't tell me that. You would hear nothing come from my mouth this whole tour." I said truthfully. He smiled and hugged me. I breathed in his Armani Mania cologne and his strawberry scented hair.

"Well good night Casey." He said once he pulled away from our hug.
"Good night Harry." I said and watched him walk off into his bunk.

I fell asleep at my computer that night still editing my pictures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Well here is chapter 3 hope you enjoy. Comment, rate and subscribe :)
Love ya,
Hallie

Casey Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_54/set?id=60686132