Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Day Off

I woke up the next morning with my face still stuffed and hidden into my computer. I got up and rubbed my neck stiffly.

"Casey?" I heard someone call out. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. I saw Laura chuckling.

"What?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes. I stared blankly at her.
"Your skirt is halfway up your stomach. I see you pants." She scoffed. I looked down and felt the heat raising to me cheeks, ears and the back of my neck.

I quickly pulled the skirt down so it was where it originally was.
"Is anyone up?" I whisper/shouted at her.
"No you’re lucky." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and went to go change into better clothes.

"You seem to have loosened up in your taste of clothes." Laura told me as I walked out of the bathroom.
"Ya well I am 18 so why not. I don’t want to dress like my Nan forever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I think you look nice." A very posh accent said from behind me. I turned and saw the mop of curls I have been waiting to see all morning.

"Thanks." I blushed. He walked over to the counter and plopped himself on the surface.

"We have a day off want to go to the zoo?" He asked. I looked at Laura with hopeful eyes.
I absolutely loved the zoo. I used to go there as a kid with my dad and I remember sitting on his shoulders eating ice cream and looking at the penguins.

She nodded and I could feel my excitement already.

"YAY!!!" I screamed and ran up to her engulfing her in a hug. She is the only person besides Harry who I hug. She laughed and hugged me back.

"When do you want to go?" Harry asked as he pulled his hair back into a beanie.

"When the other boys wake up." I said in a 'duh' voice.
"Ok I will go wake them now." Laura said as she walked into the back. I turned to Harry and he was smiling like a bloody idiot staring at the spot Laura just left.

I felt my heart sink down into my stomach. I knew he could never like me. All the boys went for Laura because she wasn't shy and reserved like I was. Her perfect hair and perfect body. I could never compare to her. Harry turned to me and frowned.

"Casey are you Ok?" He asked. I plastered a fake smile on my face.
"Yup I’m peachy. Why?" I asked.
"You seemed a bit out of it is all." He said. I smiled.
"I will meet you guys outside." I said as I stuffed my blackberry into my pocket. He smiled and I pushed the bus door open.

I sighed as I walked over to a small picnic bench at the rest stop. I sat down and I put my head down into my arms. I just thought about everything.

A lot of people don’t know about how I got my anxiety and nervousness. And they probably won’t ever know.

Only Laura knows and she has sworn to keep it a secret from everyone else. I trusted her with everything. But I can’t trust her with me telling her that I like Harry because knowing her. She would blurt it out because we are going to be on the same bus as him for 7 months.

I felt someone's hand shake my shoulder. I looked up and met Harry's green eyes.

"You’re not Ok." He said and sat down. I sighed and put my head back down. I heard him sigh and I felt the table top sink down. I lifted my head to see what he did.
He was in the same position as I was.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked up.
"Being like you." He said before his head went back down. I sighed and pulled him from the bench.

"We have to go to the zoo remember?" I said plastering the best fake smile I could muster.

"Ya." He said his face lighting up with excitement. I tried so hard not to kiss him right then and there.

I turned around and started walking towards the van that will be driving us there. I opened the passenger door and climbed in.

I heard the back left door slide open and one by one each of the boys and Laura piled into the van. But Harry slid into the driver’s seat.

We started driving down random roads.

"Do you know where you’re going Styles?" I heard Laura ask from behind me.
"No." He said quietly.
"WHAT?!?!?" All of us screamed. Harry sighed.
"Sorry." He said and we pulled over into the middle of nowhere.

"Paul is going to kill us." Louis said in a sassy voice.
"No kidding." I heard someone mumble.

"Well I’m going to look for help." I announced.
"I'll come with you." Harry said.
"You don’t need to I’m a big girl." I objected. He shook his head.
"Can’t have you getting hurt or lost can we. At least not by yourself." He argued. I breathed in.

"Fine." I huffed and we jumped out of the van.

TO BE CONTINUED....
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger. :).. Silly Harry got them lost.
Comment, reccomend and subscribe :)
Love ya,
Hallie

Casey's outift-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_57/set?id=60886529