Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Lost

"How long have we been walking?" Harry asked me as he trailed behind.
"Not even 5 minutes." I said quietly as I climbed onto a huge rock to see where we were.
Harry soon joined me.

"What are we looking for?" He asked.
"I don’t know. But I don’t like this place." I said. A slight shiver running up my spine.

"Me either." He said. He snaked an arm around my waist but I didn't care because we were both uneasy.
"We should head back." I said as he jumped off the rock motioning me to jump down. I did and he caught me.

"Thanks." I said as I blushed. He just nodded and it started pouring rain, thundering and lightning out.
I whimpered with each strike of lightning.

"Are you scared of storms?" Harry asked me. I just nodded shyly and he grabbed my hand.
“Shh it's alright." He soothed me as I sobbed into his shoulder.
_____________________________________________________

Laura POV-

I watched as it started storming out. I saw Louis starting to freak out and it reminded me of Casey. Oh my god Casey. I panicked because I knew how scared Casey was of them majorly.

"Laura what's wrong?" Zayn whispered in my ear.
"Casey is scared of thunderstorms." I whispered back. He looked panicked.
"We have to go look for them." He whisper shouted. I shook my head.
"We can’t. Casey needs to learn how to fight her own battles." I said truthfully. I have helped her enough and now she needs to fight her own battles.
_____________________________________________________

Casey POV-

I was shaking on Harry's lap while he was stroking my hair. I lifted my head from the crook of his neck and wiped my eyes.

He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He leaned in and pressed his lips lightly to mine and I kissed him back.

We pulled apart and I shook my head. I got up.

"Casey what's wrong?" He asked me and tried to step closer.
"I can’t be with you. You like Laura." I replied pacing the wet ground. He laughed.

"What?" I snapped. His laughter died down and he stepped closer to me and stroked the side of my hair.
"Casey I don’t like Laura." He laughed. The rain soaking his perfect curls and making it stick to his forehead.

"What?" I whispered. He smiled and stroked my cheek again.
"I like you." He whispered and kissed me again in the pouring rain.

All my thoughts left my brain and I could not hear the storm that was violently happening around us.

We pulled away and I hugged him and I pressed the side of my face against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body and swayed us side to side.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I thought about it for a second.
"Yes." I said. He rested his head on mine and we swayed in the rain for what felt like forever.

"We should start heading back." I said. He lifted his head off of mine.
"Yeah. The boys are probably pissing their pants." He said. I laughed slightly.

We started walking and he laced my fingers with his. I smiled down at our intertwined hands and all of my fears and worries faded away.

We finally made it back to the car and we opened the door. The hot air hitting our numb faces.

"CASEY! HARRY!" Everyone shouted attacking us in a hug. We laughed.

"Are you guys OK?" Liam asked as they pulled off of us and handing us warm towels.
"Yup just fine. Just fine." Harry said kissing my lips. I blushed as everyone clapped.

"How long?" Laura asked. I punched her arm lightly and snuggled into Harry's side.
"Like an hour." Harry laughed. I chuckled slightly and he wrapped his towel and mine around us securely warming us both.

"Nice." Everyone laughed. I sneezed and wiped my nose with a corner of the towel.

"Babe you feel ok?" Harry asked me tiredly. I nodded my head as my eyes started growing heavy. I heard Harry sneezed and rest his head on top of mine as my eyes closed for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! They are finally together. I have been waiting forever to write this chapter. Not really but. YAY!!
Comment, recommend and subscribe. :)

Love ya,
Hallie.

Casey is wearing the same as the last chapter. :)