Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

No Such Thing as Sick Days

I woke up in my bunk with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a pounding headache.
I slowly turned around and saw Harry. Then all the memories from last night came rushing back to my mind.

Harry MY boyfriend was snuggling with me. I almost squealed with excitement but held it back. I noticed he had a red nose and he mouth was open.

"Baby get up we have a shoot today." Harry said his voice hoarse and nasally.
"You felling alright love, you sound stuffed." I said. His nose scrunched up. I giggled.
"No. Are you?" He asked chuckling slightly as he nestled his head in the crook of my neck.
"No not really." I groaned.
"Ok I'll call us in sick then?" He asked. I nodded and he looked in his pocket for his cell phone. He finally got it and called Paul.

“Hey Paul its Harry.” He said pulling me closer. I heard Paul’s muffled reply.
“So we can’t even come in late?” Harry asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Paul replied.
“Fine, bye.” Harry said throwing the phone down on the bed.
“What?” I asked.
“Apparently there is no such thing as sick days for us." He groaned and pulled the covers over our heads. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Let me feel your head." He said. His cold hand reached my forehead and I shivered.
"You have a temperature." He said. I reached my hand out and touched his. The burning hot skin touching my ice cold hand.

"So do you." I sighed. He smiled and we climbed out of the bed. We got dressed not caring that the other was present in the room and walked out.

"Uh oh." Laura and Louis both said.
"What?" Everyone else said.
"When Casey wears uggs that means she's sick." Laura said.
"And when Harry is dressed like... well that, that means that he is sick." Louis said.

"Our best friends know us to well." Harry said. I nodded in agreement and laced our fingers together. I smiled.

"I'm going to call you two in sick." Liam said getting up to get his cell phone.
"Already tried. Not going to work. No such thing as sick days." Harry said. He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him and pecked his lips.

"Fine well we have to get to the shoot." Liam said running a hand through his hair.

Laura joined Zayn on the couch and he wrapped an arm around her "ZAYNS GOT A GURLFRIEND!" Louis screamed. Zayn and Laura's faces turned to fire trucks and the rest of us were laughing.

"Wow you don’t look too good." Liam pointed out. I nodded and wrapped my arms around Harry’s middle. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought us to the couch and he sat down with me on his lap.
_________________________________________________________________________________

~At shoot~

"Ok, *Cough* Go *Cough* Over *Cough* There *Cough*" I directed in between coughs. Harry soon joined me and they handed us both water bottles.

They boys all stood in a line besides Harry who crouched down my there feet and smiled. I felt that nauseating feeling again and I guess Harry did also and we raced to the nearest bathroom barley making the toilet.

"I hate this." I mumbled leaning my head against the stall wall.
"I SECOND THAT!" I heard Harry yell. I giggled slightly before getting up and flushing the toilet. I met Harry at the sink and I handed him a wisp from my bag. He smiled in return before we brushed the taste out of our mouths.

"We decided to give you guys the rest of the day." Paul said. I sighed in relief and packed my things together. I walked out of the studio with Harry clutching tightly on my hand.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

~Back On the bus~

"You 2 really need to lie down. You both look terrible. No offense." Laura said.

Harry and I nodded letting Laura guide us to my bunk and tucking us in like children. I plastered a fake smile on my face as she kissed my forehead. I snuggled into Harry as I started drifting off into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, reccomend and subscribe

Love ya,'
Hallie

Casey outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_58/set?id=61128790