Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Warm Cookies and Whipped Cream

I woke up the next morning with a stuffed nose and a sore throat.

"Harry?" I croaked.
"Ya?" He said his voice hoarse.
"Can we make cookies?" I asked. He opened his eyes slightly.
"What?" He asked.
"Can. We. Make. Cookies?" I asked slower. He nodded his head.
"Ya, I guess." He said rolling onto his side to face me. I smiled and clapped my hands like a little child.

"Up." I commanded. He groaned and kissed me. I smiled under the kiss but pulled away.
"Tease." He mumbled I laughed.
"Up we have to go get ingredients and whipped cream." I said pushing the covers off of me.
"Whipped cream?" He asked me while he was stretching. His stomach peeking through the end of his shirt.
"Ya. Warm cookies and whipped cream are the best." I said. Crawling off the bed. I sniffled and Harry picked me up by my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he hauled me over his shoulder.
"Were still sick." He said.
"So your point is?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head throwing me a sweater and leggings. And taking out his own shirt and jeans throwing on a beanie.

I got dressed and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.
"You look hot." I said and kissed his neck.
"Why thank you." He said turning around and wrapping his arms around my waist while I took mine off of his and wrapped them around his neck.

He leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away and walked off the bus.

"CASEY WAIT UP!!" I heard Harry shout from behind me. I giggled and stopped.
"Thank. You" He panted. I poked his stomach.
"Exercise." I said and grabbed his hand.
"No, Sick." He replied. I smiled and laughed. While we walked down the streets of Paris, France.

"I think this is a food market." I said as we walked by a little store.
"I guess." Harry said as we both walked in.

We got our ingredients and started to head back to the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Louis asked with his arms crossed.
"The food market?" Harry said. Louis grabbed the bags from our hands.
"COOKIESS!" He shouted. I heard a pair of feet pounding on the floor.
"COOKIES!" Niall shouted.
"We have to make them first." I said smiling small still feeling a bit uneasy around them. They both pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-45 minutes later-

"COOKIES!" Harry shouted. Or at least tried to due to his sore throat. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as I pulled the cookies out of the oven.

"YES!" Everyone shouted. I looked at Harry and he had the whipped cream can in hand.

I put 2 cookies on each plate and Harry sprayed whipped cream all over them.
When he got to our plate. Since we were only going to eat one. I stuck my finger in the whipped cream and smeared it on his nose.

"You didn’t" He said with a smirk.
"I did." I said. I grabbed the plate and ran over to the table and launched myself in Laura's lap.

"Good to see you too." She laughed pushing me onto the floor. I hid under the table rubbing my bum.

"Found ya." Harry said popping his head under the table.
"LOUIS!" I yelled.
"SORRY I HAD TO HE WOULD HAVE TICKLED ME!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes.
"Come out from under the table love." Harry said reaching out his hand for me. I hesitated but took it anyway. His warm hand wrapping around mine. He pulled me up and hugged me. I snuggled into him.

"GET. A. ROOM!" Liam shouted. We laughed and Harry dragged me to my bunk.

"HAPPY!" He yelled.
"VERY!" Everyone yelled back. I rolled my eyes for the 25th time today and cuddled into Harry's side.

"I'm tired." I mumbled. Harry pulled the blanket over both of us.
"Go to sleep baby." He whispered to me kissing my forehead.
"Goodnight." I said and let sleep take over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Lovlies,
SOrry I haven't updated, I have been super busy and I am having some troubles with my diabetes. Commet,Reccomend and Subscribe!! And check out my new story 'Understandable' And my other ones which are competed
Love ya all,
Hallie