Status: Active <3

Til We See The Sun

Little Things

I watched as the boys filmed their music video for their new song 'Little Things'.
Harry and I had finally gotten better. I watched as Harry's part came and his voice was raspy from being sick but it was still beyond perfect.

While he was singing he looked straight at me. I blushed. I felt Laura's hand on my shoulder as I felt the back of my neck growing hot.

"You ok? You look a bit red. You over heated? Anxiety?" Laura questioned me. I smiled and shook my head.

Her eyes widened when she saw Harry smiling towards me.

"Ohhhh. Now I get it. So you guys serious?" She grinned. I blushed a deep scarlet and looked down.
She laughed as the director cut the video. The boys walked towards us.
"No I'm telling you. Rabbits don't eat birthday cake Louis" I heard Liam explain to Louis.
"How would you know? Have you ever been a rabbit? “Louis defended. I chuckled as I saw the curls that I have been happily awaiting for.

"I have been a rabbit!!” Harry shouted as he walked over to me and the rest of the group. I laughed.

Louis' face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really?!?!" He questioned quite loudly. Harry rolled his eyes and took my hand.

"I'm hungry." I said as we walked out of the studio and towards the bus.
"Sorry can’t help you." Harry grinned as he pulled me on. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the mini fridge.

"NIALL!" I shouted. I heard a little giggle and a lot of crunching.
"What did he do?" Harry asked me walking towards the empty fridge.
"He ate all the food." I pouted. Harry giggled and hugged me tightly.
"Awe, I'm sorry love." He said and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled my face into his chest and hugged him back.

"What are we going to do? WE HAVE NO FOOD!" I shouted and released myself from Harry's grip. I ran to where I heard the giggle and saw Louis hiding in the cabinet below the sink with a bag full of Doritos.

"Louis give me the bag and no one gets hurt." I said as my hands inched towards the open bag of Doritos. He giggled and pulled his beanie so it is covering his face.

"HARRY!!!" He shouted. "YOUR GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO KILL ME!!" He shouted. I heard Harry coming towards the kitchen area.

"I SHALL COME SAVE YOU MY KING!!" Harry shouted sliding in on his socks. My eyes grew wide as Harry slid across the bus.

"H-harry we can work this out right?" I questioned as he grew closer. He had a slight grin on his face.
"Nope." He said as he slid over to me and threw me over his shoulder.
"HARRY EDWARD STYLES YOU OUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. I could hear 4 groans coming from the bunks of the bus.

I suddenly thought of this great idea.

"NIALL! LOUIS IS EATING THE LAST BAG OF DORITOS!" I screamed. Harry stopped dead in his tracks and I looked back at Louis whose eyes were bulging out of his head. I giggled as I heard feet drop to the floor and the soft patter of socks coming towards us.

I turn my head to see an angry looking Niall.

"Where......is.......he?" He growled. Harry set me down and I pointed over to where Louis was sat. I took Harry's hand and lead him over to the couch.

We sat down and listened to Louis and Niall.

"IM SORRY NIALL!" I heard Louis shout. I giggled and Harry wrapped his arm around my waist.

After hearing about 2 minutes of whining and yelling Niall finally walked back over to the bunk area with the bag of Doritos in his hand and a victorious smile on his face.

"I'm guessing the sass master lost?" I asked Harry. He smiled and nodded.

I got up and walked over to Louis who was lying on the floor unconscious. I panicked and screamed.

Everyone flew into the part and saw Louis. Niall looked terrified. I crouched down next to Louis.

"Louis?" I whispered. I poked his side and a giggle escaped his lips. I breathed a sigh of relief as did everyone else.

He got up and I slapped him. He turned to me with a shocked face.

"Why'd ya do that?" He asked.
"Don't ever do that again!" I said slapping him again.

"OK Cass that's enough" Harry laughed grabbing my hand. I huffed and slapped Louis one more time before hugging Harry tightly. I think I caught him by surprise because he stumbled back a bit but finally hugged me back.

"You want to know something?" He asked. I nodded my head.
"I haven't taken you out on a real date." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Well, when we get back how about we go on it." I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me lightly.

"NO PDA!!!!! IT’S ICKY!" I heard someone shout but I continued to hug Harry.

I began to think. These boys are actually getting rid of my anxiety and I didn't even realize it yet.

“Babe?” Harry looked at me with a confused look.
“Hmm?” I asked looking up at him.
“You are starting to open up.” He smiled. I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek.
“I guess I am.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!! I am so sorry that I havent updated in such a long time. I have been grounded and busy. And it has been really cold so my power keeps going out.
Please check out my other fan fictions :)

-Hallie

Casey outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69680570