Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Chapter Two

I woke up to silence running through the atmosphere of the house. Every time it was silent in the house was when he was at work and I was thankful for that today. Thank God he’ll be gone until late. Now I’ll have a little time to get the pain to settle down.

Rayven will you please just let yourself kill that bastard tonight.

I pushed the voice away and I slowly got up from my bed and looked throughout the room to make sure he wasn’t hiding somewhere in my room. He’s done it before. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom and washed off the dirt and dried blood from the days of torture.

When I finished I dried off and put on the fresh clothing before leaving the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes with the others before slowly opening my bedroom door and looking down both ends of the hallway. It was clear which wasn’t strange. Mom was probably downstairs doing something in the kitchen. I shut my door quietly and proceeded down the hall. I stopped at my mom’s door when I saw a paper taped to the door.

Honey,

I’m not feeling very well today so please do not disturb me.

-Mom

I walked on and got almost to the stairs when I felt something hit me in the back of the head hard. I fell hard to the ground as I blacked out.
-----------Bill’s POV-------------

I picked up her unconscious body and carried her down to the basement where I chained her hands and feet to the wall. As she hung there, I lifted up her mother’s lifeless body and chained it next to Rayven’s. I want her to see her dead mother when she wakes up. I flicked off the light and closed the basement door and made my way to my office to get the documents I will be giving her when she leaves here.

------------Rayven’s POV----------------

I woke up to darkness and I tried to move but I was chained to the wall. Suddenly the door opened and the room was filled with light. I shut my eyes to keep the light from hurting my tired eyes.

“Open your fucking eyes.” He said as I heard his boots hitting the concrete floor. I opened them and the light was turned on and the basement door closed. I looked over at him with pure hate.

“That’s better. Now…you have some company this time. Say hello to mommy.” He said evilly. I looked over and seen my mom’s lifeless body chained to the wall next to me. Her throat had been slashed deeply and blood covered her. I gasped loudly and tried to move away but was unsuccessful.

“Awe what’s wrong? Not enjoying the company of your mother?” I looked away from him and I immediately started crying softly. He fucking killed my mom! He grabbed me roughly and made me look over at my mom.

“She caused me to slit her throat. If she would have just listened and fucking killed you last night like I fucking asked she would still be here!” he said digging his nails into my skin. He let go of me just as rough as he grabbed me. I could already feel the blood seeping slowly out of the open wounds.

“You see…after I slit her throat and watched her soul slip away from her body, I pleasured her one last time…It was so fucking good.” He said while licking his lips and rubbing himself through his jeans.

“I’ll be back down in here in a few days. Then you’ll be pleasured just like your mommy.” He said leaving the basement. I couldn’t look over at my mom. It was too damn painful. Why didn’t she just kill me like she was told? There’s no telling what he’s going to do to me now. I hung my head and let the tears escape my eyes and I watched them puddle underneath my feet.

---------------------------------------
I don’t know how long I’ve been down here but the smell from my mom’s rotting corpse is not making me want any food. I can feel myself wanting to give up with every passing moment. The door opened and he came through the door as I slowly lifter my head and looked at him.

“I see you lasted the week.” He said smugly as she sauntered over to me.

“Now it’s time to have some fun with you.” I watched as he grabbed a covered tray and sat in on a desk just a few feet away from me. He pulled the rag off the top and he smiled. He picked up a knife and made his way over to me. I tried to move but I was too weak.

“You know the more you struggle, the harder I’ll be.” He swiftly put the knife to my collarbone and sliced a deep gash. He did it several more times as I used what was left of my energy to get away and as I screamed in agony.

The more I moved the deeper he would slash me. He threw the knife over his shoulder and stared at my bloody body. It sickened me to see him smile at what he had done to me. He went over to the desk and grabbed some papers along with a staple gun and came back.

“Why don’t you just let me go? I won’t speak a word to anyone.” I pleaded through ragged breaths.

“Oh don’t you worry your pretty little head. I’ll be letting you go to your father real soon but it won’t be the way you want and for you not speaking a word about this…well I’m going to make sure you don’t.” he balled up his fist and punched me hard in the throat. I could feel a sharp pain shoot through my neck and the unmistakable taste of blood. I tried to speak but pain kept me from doing so.

He smiled again as I pushed the blood from my mouth. I looked down at my blood stained shirt and I watched some blood drip from my mouth onto it. I looked up at him as he ripped open the front of my shirt exposing me in only a bra. He held the papers to my chest and stapled them several times to me. The pain was unbearable and something I haven’t experienced. He then took a picture of my mom and stapled it to my cheek. I tried to scream but the pain again shot through my damaged neck.
I took each ragged breath as he took something else from the tray on the table. At this point I was hoping whatever he was about to use on me would kill me. I can’t take another ounce of torture. I felt a pin prick on my arm and my vision began to blur.

“Night night…sweet bitch.” He said as I fully lost consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment