Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

I got food

Niall’s rough fingers were intertwined with my thin one’s as we walked back to the large, elegant hotel we were staying in for the next three days. It had been two weeks since the night of the premier and since then Niall and I had only grown closer. It was the first day of their new United States tour and I felt a massive amount of nervous butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

“Are you excited?” he asked me as I took a long sip of the ice cold coffee in my hand before handing it to him so he could taste it as well and he gave me his large cup of green tea even though he knew very well that I preferred coffee.

“I’m way more nervous than I am excited I think. Aren’t you? I’m not even the one preforming tonight and I’m freaking out about it.” I asked him as he handed me back my drink and I gave him back the tea, wondering how he could be so calm about the first show they were having tonight somewhere in Florida.

“I think we’re all more excited than we are nervous, well except for you.” he teased, making me roll my eyes before shoving him lightly into the outside of the hotel doors only to elicit a loud and overdramatic gasp from him.

“Well, that wasn’t very nice.” he whined as he opened the door for us to step through.

“You were the one teasing me,” I said with a shrug before taking another long drink out of the slim green straw and we stepped into the elevator, “You deserved it.”

“Geez, American girls really are violent. I don’t know what I was thinking.” he said, making me let out a loud laugh as the elevator doors opened to reveal a pacing Louis.

“Thank goodness you two are back,” Louis said as we walked towards us and grabbed onto our wrists, “Liam is freaking out over something and he said he wouldn’t tell any of us what the problem is until you guys came back.”

“Why, what did we miss?” I asked as he led us to one of the rooms, worried that we might have left someone’s suitcase back at the airport since we had only arrived here in Florida about half an hour ago.

“Someone forgot to do a head count before we left London.” Liam said with a sigh that filled the room with tension.

I felt my eyes widen as I looked around the room before realizing that nobody was missing.

“Okay, I give up,” I said with an exasperated sigh, “What’s the problem?”

“Well, there are seven of us and only four rooms between all of us. We need to figure out who’s going to share with whom.” Liam said, his words making everyone let out a relieved sigh since we were all thinking that something bad had happened.

“That’s it?!” Brianna exclaimed as she dramatically threw a pillow across the room, making me roll my eyes at the actions of my blonde best friend.

“Well, I think this is a big problem.” Liam said.

“Not really, doesn’t each room have two beds?” Harry’s deep voice began from where he sat next to Brianna, his arm wrapped around her rapidly thinning body, “There’ll be one person that’s not sharing.”

“Look around, Harry” Louis said with a whine, “Each room has one bed.”

“Exactly,” Liam said, “So I figure that we can all divide amongst ourselves?”

We all nodded out heads, Brianna and I merely looking at each other to silently communicate that we would be sharing a room.

“It’s only the first day of tour and I’m already being denied sex?!” Harry said to Brianna with a whine.

“Do we need to remind you again that she is underage and you could be arrested? Or do you think you’ll remember from last time?” Zayn asked with a smile on his face.

“I think I get it, thanks mate.” Harry replied, making me roll my eyes.

“Do you wanna go check out our room and have some girl time with bad movies and candy?” Brianna asked me, making me nod my head happily and place my hands in front of me to help her pull herself up.

“I’m afraid there’s no time for that. We need to be getting to the venue now. There’s probably a car outside waiting for us already.” Zayn said, choosing to be more responsible than the rest of us.

Brianna and I sighed before I saw the light bulb above my head turn on.

“Oh my god,” I began, “In less than two hours it’s going to be your first time on an actual stage in front of thousands of people.”

“Yeah, no pressure.” Brianna said with a roll of her eyes.

Liam handed us each a key card and Brianna and I linked arms before walking out of the room and down the hallway ahead of everyone else. We all piled into a large black car that actually fit all seven of us plus the driver comfortably.

“Have you girls ever been to Florida before?” Harry asked us, seeming to be genuinely interested in it.

“Yeah, we came a few years ago to go to Disney. But we came with the school so we didn’t get to do much.” I answered.

“Fuck, now I’m fucking nervous as fuck because of fucking Gab.” Brianna said, making Niall burst out laughing while everyone else merely rolled their eyes at her words.

“I think you forgot to say fuck.” Harry said, his simple words making Brianna let out a small chuckle before biting down on her lip again.

He wrapped an arm around her and placed a kiss on the top of her head, a gesture that calmed her down greatly but only made me more on edge since I was still not okay with him being all over my best friend.

“I’ve known you for years and to be honest, I’ve always wondered,” I began, getting Brianna’s attention, “Why do you swear so much?”

“Because fuck you, that’s why!”

We started laughing at her words and the car parked in front of a large and intimidating looking venue that had a few hundred people waiting outside of it with wide grins on their faces.

“Ugh, they’re all going to hate me.” Brianna said with a whine that made me roll my eyes before turning my attention back out the window and seeing a group of teenage boys that had shirts with Brianna’s name on them.

“Awe, you’re causing wet dreams.” I said, Brianna abruptly jumping over me to look out the window and letting out a small noise of pure excitement.

“Can we get out of the car now?!” she yelled, almost shattering my eardrums.

The car drove a little farther to one of the more isolated entrances and he unlocked the doors for us. We all got out of the car and were handed passes before being led to the large dressing room that looked as though it could fit 25+ people in it easily.

“This is so surreal.” I said as I plopped myself down on one of the black couches in the corner, watching as my six closest friends got their hair and makeup done with matching smiles on their faces as they eagerly waited to be back on stage.

∞. ∞. ∞. ∞. ∞

“I look like a whore.” Brianna said from inside the small bathroom she had gone into so that she could get changed.

The six of us that were standing outside the door groaned.

“Brianna, you definitely look like the most beautiful woman in the world.” I prompted, “Please come out.”

“No, they’re gonna hate me and then I’m gonna have to go home and blog the pain away.”

I held back a chuckle as Liam came back into the room and handed me the key to the bathroom. I slid the key into the lock and slowly opened the door to see Brianna sitting on top of the counter by the sink. She let out a groan as she ran a hand through her hair which was now pin straight.

“Gab!” she began, “What if I was doing drugs? What is I was handling my secret unicorn farm? What if I was having sex?! You can’t just barge in on people like that!”

“Well, Harry’s out here and I’ve seen you naked before so there isn’t much you could be doing in here that would end up scarring me for life.” I answered simply.

“Gab, I look like a whore.” she whined as she slipped off of her perch where she sat on top of the counter to look herself in the mirror.

“You look fit.” Harry said as he blatantly looking her up and down while darting his tongue out to lick his lips, making everyone look at him since we were all slightly shocked at his words, “What? If anything, apart from Gab, I’m the only one that’s allowed to say that.”

We all walked out of the bathroom and Brianna dragged her feet slightly along the black rug that was beneath us.

“I think Simon is calling us, isn’t he Brianna?” Harry said as he grabbed ahold of Brianna’s wrist.

“I don’t hear anything…” she trailed off, flipping her long hair that when straight was apparently just above her butt over her shoulder so it wasn’t in her face.

“Yeah, but we have that thing with that photo shoot. Don’t you remember?”

Brianna let out an exhausted sigh as he dragged her to the door.

“Harry, I’m not having sex with you in the broom closet or something again.” we all heard her voice say when she was out the door, shortly followed by a whine from Harry.

“Well if that doesn’t put traumatizing images in your head, I don’t know what will.” Zayn said as he briefly looked up from his phone where he was happily texting Perrie.

I nodded my head, agreeing with him and knowing that at some point I should probably talk to Brianna about the ‘relationship’ her and Harry were a part of. I turned around towards the couch where I sat on when we first arrived to see that Niall had sat down on the black couch a few steps in front of me, stretching his legs out and taking up the whole thing.

“Niall,” I began with a whine, “Move over.”

Instead of moving he opened his arms out for me and with a blush; I sat down on my lap. My head was in the crook of his neck and he placed a kiss on the top of my dark hair.

“Three words, eight letters, say it and I’m yours.” he whispered in my ear, making me bite down on my bottom lip as I tried to think about what to say to him as I felt my heart rate speed up slightly and the blush on my cheeks deepen.

“I got food.” I said, flashing him a bright smile.

He let out a loud laugh before leaning down to me and letting his lips press against mine.

“You know me so well.” he said, making me roll my eyes before melting more into the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, feel free to follow me on Tumblr so you know when I'm updating and maybe you can add your input. Don't forget to check out my other stories and Gab's stories. All links are below.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.