Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Lucky

I ran a hand through my straightened hair before I threw myself dramatically onto the now messy queen sized hotel bed with a loud groan and I heard Brianna let out a small chuckle from the bathroom where she was brushing her straight teeth.

“I don’t understand why you’re so bent out of shape about this,” she began through a mouth full of toothpaste that she quickly spit out so that I could better understand what she was saying to me, “It’s just sex.”

“That’s easy for you to say, you’re having sex with Harry every three hours.” I said to her as I moved around on the bed so that I was lying down on my stomach and my face was buried into the pillow below me.

“Well, I wouldn’t say every three hours but I am indeed currently satisfied with my sex life.” she said, going back into the bathroom to wash off the makeup that was clogging her pores.

“If you start telling me about how good Harry is in bed again, I think I’m going to throw up.” I said with a groan.

“Oh, fuck you. Go blog the pain away if it's that bad."

“Maybe he doesn’t fine me sexually attractive in that way.” I said, completely going away from the subject we were currently on and playing with the split ends of my dark brown hair that was almost black after I moved to lie down on my back instead.

“You and I both know that is definitely not true.” Brianna said as she came out of the bathroom, pulling her long blonde hair into a ponytail as she walked over to the bed I was wallowing in.

“How do I know that? He’s a guy; wouldn’t he have made a move by now?”

“Maybe he just wants to be a proper gentleman.” Brianna said, trying her best to make me feel better as she picked up the Crucible for the millionth time and opened to where she left off the last time she was reading it.

“What do you think I have to do to get Niall Horan into my bed?” I asked her as I turned onto my side and looked at her with a serious expression etched onto my face as I looked at my best friend, noticing the black glasses perched on her nose.

“Just leave a trail of french fries. I’m sure he’ll find his way there eventually.” she said, waving a hand to dismiss me without even looking away from the worn book in her hands.

“Can you please put that fucking play down?! We read that for the first time when we were sixteen!” I exclaimed as I took the book out of her hands and threw it across the room for it to land against the wall with a low thud.

“Awe, that’s my favorite play.” she whined as she pouted and stared at the book that was now lying on the floor.

“I don’t care. Pay attention to me, I’m you best friend!” I whined, watching as she rolled her blue eyes before moving around to lie down on top of me with her head resting on my chest.

“Um, this isn’t what I meant when I said to pay attention to me.” I said as I looked down onto to see a blonde head of hair with dark brown roots.

“I don’t care, Gab. Did you not see me on stage today? I’m exhausted.”

“Was the concert what made you exhausted or was it Harry that made you exhausted?” I asked her, knowing full well that it was probably a combination of the two that was taking a toll on her body.

“Should you really be asking that question?” she asked me, trailing off slightly and moving so that she was balancing herself on her elbow and her blue eyes were looking into my dark brown ones.

“You can’t be tired. We need to have a girl night.” I said as I shook her body and successfully changed the subject away from what we were just talking about.

"So, let's girl talk." she said, sitting up with her legs crossed in front of her as she slowly peeled off the shiny varnish that was on her nails.

"So, what's going on between you and Harry?" I asked her, watching as she rolled her blue eyes.

"There's nothing 'going on' per se. We're just having some fun," she began, making me raise an eyebrow at her words, "And if my legs turn to jelly every time he talks and I blush whenever he calls me beautiful then I guess that's just something I’m going to have to deal with until he finds another fake blonde to crawl into his bed."

"Awe, Sweetie," I began with as I pulled her in for a small hug since I knew she was on the verge of crying.

When we pulled away, I gave her a small smile and took the nail polish remover out of my suitcase before putting a small amount on a cotton ball and using it to takes off the nail polish for her, "You really do like him, don't you?"

"I don't know. I think I do but we already established that he probably doesn’t like me that way." she said as she bit down harshly on the inside of her cheek, something that I already knew from past experience was a nervous habit she was trying her best to get rid of.

"Have you tried to talk to him recently?" I asked her as I picked up the new nail polish that I was planning on using and started to paint the color onto her nails.

"Of course not."

"Why not? You know, if I was you I would have talked to him By now.

"Oh really?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, really! He's just a boy. It doesn't matter that he's Harry Styles. He'll always be just our friend even if we met him after he was already famous."

"Do you really believe that?"

"Of course I do." I told her as I put the clear on her nails over the other color.

"Then why haven't you talked to Niall?"

"What?"

"You know, Niall. He's Irish, he has big blue eyes, he’s kind of like me except he has a penis and I'm not a fake blonde."

"Honey your roots are showing," I began with a roll of my eyes as I watched one of her hands instinctively move to cover her head "I meant why would I talk to Niall?"

"Because from what you said before during your monologue of self-pity, it appears as though you desperately need to get laid!" she exclaimed as we switched jobs and she started painting my nails the same color that I just painted hers.

"What am I going to do, walk in his room and say 'let's have sex' he'll laugh at me."

"That's what I do when I wanna have sex with Harry."

"I don't want just sex though Brianna," I said with a frustrated sigh as I focused on her hands as she painted my nails carefully, "I want a committed relationship with him. I want more than holding hands while we’re walking down the street and getting Starbucks together."

"You're telling the wrong blonde kid." she said, putting her hands up in mock surrender.

"You're a fake blonde!" I yelled, most likely waking up the people in the room next to us.

"I don't give a shit! Are you going to tell Niall how you feel, or not?"

"No, I'm not going to do that."

"Why not?" she asked with a whine as she nudged my shoulder, almost sending me flying off the bed.

"Because I just can't. And besides, you're not one to talk," I began even though I felt as though I was digging myself deeper into a place I definitely did not want to be, "How can you get mad at me for not telling Niall how I feel when you haven't told Harry how you feel?"

"You're right." she said, shocking me greatly.

"I'm sorry, but what did you just say?"

"I said that you're right."

I watched as she stood up from the bed and pulled on my favorite Ed Sheeran hoodie.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I saw that she was walking towards the door.

"I'm going to go tell Harry how I feel and you're going to go tell Niall how you feel then when I get back, we'll eat I've cream and cry about how much we love Ed Sheeran." she said simply as she unlocked the door to our hotel room.

"Have fun having sex with Harry!" I yelled as she walked out.

"I always do!" she yelled back much to the extreme displease of the people in the other rooms around us.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before deciding that it was probably best to take my own advice that my best friend was throwing back into my face. I stood up and slipped one of my old high school hoodies over my head before walking out of the hotel room and making my way downstairs to the room that Niall was in.

"You can do this, Gab." I said to myself as I raised my hand to knock on the wooden door in front of me, "He's just Niall, the guy that you've been on a few days with. He's a normal guy."

The door slowly opened and Niall shot me a wide smile once he saw that it was me.

"Hey, gab," he began as he pulled me in for one of the warm hugs I loved so much, "I wasn't expecting you to stop by. I thought you and Brianna were having girl talk tonight."

"We were but we started talking about Harry and I really needed a break from that conversation." I said, only giving him a small white lie.

"No need to continue," he began as he cringed slightly, most likely thinking about the time we all walked in on Harry and Brianna in their very compromising position, "Do, now that you're here with your favorite Irish person what do you want to do?"

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you."

I watched as his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and his blue eyes became slightly glossed over as if he was thinking about every bad thing he had ever done in his entire lifetime and he was wondering what he could be in trouble for.

"Okay..." he said, trailing off slightly almost like he was unsure of what to say to me.

"Niall, what are we? Like I know we've gone on dates and stuff, but are we serious? Because I really like you and I just wanted to know if you-"

My nervous and irrational banter was cut off when Nialls lips were pressed to mine. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and pressed me into the bed that we were sitting on, my back hitting the mattress and my hair fanning out around my head.

"You are so much prettier when you're not rambling." he said against my lips as he pulled away for a small moment before pressing our lips together again.

"You're lucky you're a good kisser or I would slap you for cutting me off like that." I said after we pulled away from each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the mix up, the last half of the chapter didnt post for some reason.