Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Fans

"Sweetie," I began without bothering to open my dark brown eyes as I pushed the blonde I had known for years over slightly in order to make more room for myself to stretch out on the queen sized bed, "Please move over, sunshine."

Upon hearing no response, I slowly opened my eyes to see a still-naked Niall beside me. I felt my eyes widen and I carefully got out of the comfortable bed before pulling my clothes back on and placing a kiss on his forehead. I walked down the hallway to the hotel room I shared with Brianna and took a quick shower before pulling on some clean clothes and doing my makeup as best as I could.

"That's not going anywhere." I grumbled to myself angrily, referring to the dark hickey that sat proudly on my collarbone.

I pushed all of my dark hair over to that side and put a small amount of hairspray in it to take the hair after I straightened it. Once I deemed my look presentable, I walked out of the room and made my way down the hallway to Harry's hotel room where I knew I would find my best friend.

"Sweetie," I began as I lightly shook her body that was thankfully covered by Harry’s favorite Ramones t-shirt once I entered the room, "Wake up."

Her blue eyes slowly opened and she pouted when she saw me looking down at her with a wide smile on my face.

"What do you want, Gab?" she whispered harshly as she pushed me away from her and cuddled deeper into Harry's naked chest.

"I told Niall how I felt about him and guess what?!"

"I truly don’t fucking care." she grumbled.

"I had sex with Niall last night." I said in a slightly proud tone.

"Was he any good?" she asked with a small yawn that made her stretch her arms up above her head and the movements of her tanned body made the blanket wrapped around her and Harry move slightly, giving me an unwanted glimpse of Harrys naked body.

I covered my face with my hands drama tidally and wrapped my thin fingers around Brianna’s wrist before dragging her out of the room with me.

"I am never getting that image out of my head." I said as I ran a hand threw my hair and Brianna collapsed onto the bed that was in the hotel room we shared.

"What image?"

"You practically made Harry flash me. Oh god, my eyes are burning!"

"I know you are officially scarred for life," she began in a tone that made me think I would be disgusted by what she was about to say as she sat up, "But isn't he huge?! Like I remember the first time we had sex I was just-"

"Brianna. Alexzandra. Bridgette. Olivia. Motherfucking Monroe. Please don't finish that sentence."

"Do you have any idea how many Tumblr fangirls desperately want to know these intimate details that I am giving you?"

"Just go take a shower or something." I said to her with a slight chuckle.

"Okay, madam." she said in a posh tone as she stood up and walked to her suitcase to pull out some clean clothes, her scantily clothed backside showing a few fingertip shaped bruises.

"And please try your best to wash all of the Harry off of you..." I added as she walked into the bathroom, making her explode in fits of laughter as she turned on the water for the shower.

I rolled my eyes at my best friend’s actions, knowing that she was positively insane but I most definitely wouldn't have it any other way. I plopped myself down onto the bed, my feet in the air as I laid myself down on my stomach and was happily looking through pictures of food on Tumblr.

"I'm clean!" Brianna's happy voice began in a high pitched tone as the bathroom door closed behind her.

"Thank god." I teased her as I looked over at her to see her towel drying her hair so that the natural curls in her hair didn't take so long to form later in the day.

"By the way," she began as she sat down on the bed beside me, "I need to talk to you about something kind of important."

"If you're pregnant, I fucking swear I will call your mother right now and get you on the first plane back to New York..."

"Shut up, Gab. Don't even joke about that, you know I have insanely bad luck." she said with a whine as she nudged my shoulder slightly.

"Alright fine, tell me your big news."

"You have to admit, Harry and I would make some attractive babies."

"Can you please tell me what you wanted to talk to me about before I go castrate Harry?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with me through the whole tour thing and letting me drag you along. I know that I probably drive you crazy sometimes-"

"-You could say that again." I said, cutting her off and watching a smile appear on her face.

"But, I really do love you more than anything, and I’m really happy you agreed to come along with me.”

"Awe, you know I love you Sweetie. I wouldn't have let you go on this whole adventure by yourself." I said in a sweet tone that greatly opposed my usual sarcastic demeanor as I pulled her in for a small hug.

"I also wanted to say thank you for being okay with Harry and I being together, even if you don't exactly like him," she began, "Actually, you don't like anyone I've ever dated."

"Fuck you, you know I'm fussy."

She let out a small chuckle and the door opened, revealing Niall who had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Gab," he began, "Can I talk to you?"

"Oh, I know where this is going." Brianna said, shooting me an obvious wink before walking out of the room we shared and making her way to what was most likely Harry's hotel room.

Nialls blush deepened at her actions but he slowly crossed over to the bed where I was lying anyway, his own thin body plopping down next to mine in the same position I was in.

"So..." he began awkwardly, not sure of what to say to me after what happened between the two of us last night.

"So..." I repeated in the same awkward tone that he had just used.

"Last night was-"

"-Amazing." I said simply, cutting him off and watching as a stunning smile found its way to his face.

"So you don't hate me and things aren't going to be incredibly awkward between us for the rest of our natural born lives?" he asked in a hopeful tone that made me chuckle before I bravely leaned closer to him and placed a kiss to his nicely shaped lips.

"Be my boyfriend?"

"Well, I'd prefer if you ask me in a way that's a tad more romantic." he teased.

"Should I get down on one knee and propose?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

"No, but you can get down on your knees and do something else."

I gasped and shoved his shoulder harshly with my jaw still hanging open and a loud laugh coming from him.

"Niall!"

"I'm sorry, but you made that way to easy." he said before placing his hand on the back of my neck to pull me closer to his body and plant a kiss to my lips, "And yes, I will be your boyfriend."

"Do you want to go get food?" I asked him abruptly as my thoughts made themselves known and I ruined the cute moment that Niall and I were sharing.

"Oh, god yes!" he exclaimed before grabbing onto my hand and lacing our fingers together as we quickly made our way down to the small restaurant that was exclusive to hotel guests.

We saw everyone sitting at one of the tables in the back and we happily made our way towards our friends.

"Did you guys have morning sex?" Brianna asked me as I sat down next to her with Niall on my other side.

"No, what about you?" I asked her, the five boys around us not paying us any mind since they were used to our vulgar behavior and language.

"Unfortunately, no." she replied before taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

A waitress showed up at our table to take our orders, Niall and I ordering the largest amount of food that probably should have been way too much for people of our size.

"I love that you pig out with me." I said to him with a smile on my face as I leaned closer to him to place a kiss to his lips, "You're perfect."

I heard Brianna clearing her throat and her elbows jabbing into my ribs slightly.

"You're perfect to me too, sunshine." I said to her before turning towards her and placing an overdramatic kiss onto her forehead.

"Awe stop, this is all so unexpected." she said to me in a fake cry, making me roll my eyes.

Everyone let out a small laugh and one of the people on the management team walked over to us with a smile on his face and a manila folder in his hand.

"Good morning everyone." he said in a cheery tone as he sat done at our large table next to Louis.

Everyone muttered a small good morning and I as he opened the folder to look at the sheet of white paper that was stapled to the inside cover.

"So, would you guys like to know the schedule for today so you're not in the dark?" he asked without looking up from the paper.

We all replied with a simple 'yes' and watched as he placed his pointer finger on the paper to make sure he followed along with what he was saying to us so that he didn't tell us the wrong thing.

"Alright, Liam and Louis have an interview for a magazine, Niall and Zayn have a small signing in a nearby mall, and last but definitely not least since it’s the most important job Brianna and Harry have an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine at noon." he said.

"So, do we just go in and talk about sex?" Brianna asked as she leaned in closer to Harry's side.

"If you want to talk about your sex life, and they ask, go for it. We all agreed on the subject and we believe that it would be best if you guys come out with your relationship tonight. Niall, the same goes for you."

"I thought I was just doing a small signing." Niall's sexy accented voice said in confusion.

"You are, but if any of the fans ask you if you're in a relationship say yes."

He nodded his head in understanding and I let out a sigh, desperately wishing I was musically talented as well so that I could have something to do today.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked me, making the six other people at our large table look at me with worry etched onto their face.

"I'm going to be so bored. All of you are going to be out doing interviews and signings and I'll just be sitting somewhere." I said with a whine as Niall’s arm tightened around me in an attempt to comfort me as best as he could.

"Our signing is in a mall," Zayn began, "Why don't you come along with us and while we're busy you can go shopping? Once we're done we'll join you."

"That's a good idea." Niall said with a smile as he looked down at me.

"Okay." I said, nodding my head in agreement.

"I've got to get back to work. I'll see you all later," he began as he stood up and readjusted the tie that was hanging from his neck before picking up his manila folder, "At around three or four we'll be on the road again so try to finish everything by then."

We all nodded our heads and turned our attention back to each other as we waited for our food to arrive. The waitress finally made her way back over to us with a large tray of food and a blush on her cheeks. She placed everyone's plates of food in front of them before stutter over her next words slightly in a way that told me I already knew what she was going to say.

"Um, I-I'm sorry but, you guys are One Direction and Brianna Monroe right?" she began in a nervous tone as she played with the hem of her black apron, "I was at the concert with my sisters last night."

"We are; would you like an autograph?" Liam offered in his usual sweet tone that never seemed to leave his voice.

She nodded her head eagerly and dug through one of the pockets on her apron before pulling out a small notepad and a pen that she quickly handed to Liam. When it got to me, I handed her the notepad that now held the signatures of my five closest friends and my boyfriend.

"T-Thank you." the girl stuttered out happily before walking away from our table with her gaze kept on the notepad that she was clutching in her hands.

“Awe, fans are always so cute.” I said with a smile on my face as I watched her walk up to one of her co-workers and show the other girl the recently signed piece of paper.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, check out some of my other stories and Gab's stories. All links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.