Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Almost Home

I walked around the mall with my comfortable outfit making me feel slightly self-conscious due to the fact that a few people somehow knew who I was and they weren’t making any attempt to hide the fact that they were staring at me. I walked into the nearest Forever 21 with a smile on my face and moved the dark Ray Bans from my eyes so that I could actually see what was being sold in the store.

“Excuse me,” a small voice beside me began as I was searching through a rack of shirts to find one I liked that was also in my size, “You’re Brianna Monroe’s best friend right, and Niall Horan’s girlfriend?”

“Yeah.” I said with a happy smile on my face as I nodded my head and a red blush came to my tanned cheeks.

“Wow, that must be so cool. I totally ship you guys, by the way.” she said with a smile on her face as I laughed at what she just said, knowing that sometimes One Direction fans took things of this nature a little too seriously.

“Were you just at the signing?” I asked her, noticing that she had a One Direction t-shirt on and was holding their new CD tightly in her hand.

“No, I wanted to go but I got here too late and the line was already closed so I’m heading home once my sister finishes shopping.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.” I said, not sure where this sudden compassion was coming from considering I was typically rather sarcastic and blunt with people.

“It’s alright, I got to meet you.”

“Awe, you’re so sweet. Do you want to take a picture together or something?” I offered as I bit down on my bottom lip.

I watched as her eyes widened before she nodded her head in excitement and she pulled her phone out of her back pocket before turning it on and pressing down on the side to open up the camera. She held the camera out in front of us and I stepped closer to her after I put down the clothes that I had in my hand and I shoved my phone into my back pocket before wrapping an arm around her waist only for her to do the same to me before a small flash told us both that the picture was just taken of our wide smiles.

“Oh my gosh, this is so cool of you,” she gushed, “Thank you so much.”

“It’s really no problem. If you put the picture on Twitter and mention me I’ll follow you tonight when I get the chance.” I told her.

She nodded her head happily and turned back to the entrance to see that someone was standing by the door and calling her over there. She gave me another small smile before walking away. I gathered the clothes that I was planning on buying since I decided to do some of my Christmas shopping a little early to that I could get it out of the way before the rush. I stood in front of the girl that was supposed to be ringing me up and handed her what I was planning on purchasing before taking out the credit card that Brianna had given me this morning before she left for her interview with Harry, saying that it was my ‘payment for being her manager.’

“Your total is $213.84.” she said to me before folding up all of the clothes I had purchased for myself, Perrie, Brianna, and Eleanor to place them in two large yellow bags.

I swiped the credit card with a slight frown on my face since I knew that in a way I was using Brianna’s money and not my own even if technically she was paying me. She handed me the bags and I walked out of the store, making my way into the store that was just next door as my phone started vibrating from where it sat in my back pocket. I walked farther into the store as I pulled my phone out and unlocked it to see a text from Niall.

From: Niall ∞
We just finished. Where are you?


I looked away from my phone and my gaze searched the store while my teeth were digging into my bottom lip and peeling off the lip gloss that I had applied a few moments ago before I let out a chuckle when I noticed where I was. I brought my eyes back to the slick screen of my phone and quickly typed out a reply before putting my phone back in my pocket and leaning against the wall and waiting for him to get here.

“Gab!” his voice called happily.

I looked up from my favorite and well-worn black UGGs to see Niall approaching me with Zayn next to him, both walking around like the normal teens I knew they were despite the stares they were getting from everyone that they were passing by.

“Hey guys,” I began to say to them happily as Zayn pulled me in for a hug when they reached me because he was closer to me before I leaned towards Niall to place a small kiss on his lips that he happily accepted, “How did the signing go?”

“It went fantastic.” Zayn said as we slowly walked away from the pink and black interior of the store.

“Yes it was, but can you please tell us why you were in Victoria’s Secret?” Niall asked me, making me roll my eyes at his words and clear sexual meanings.

“I was in Forever 21 and I just walked in the store next door without looking at what it was.” I explained.

Niall’s face fell slightly as his lips formed into a pout.

“So, where are we going now?” I asked them, mainly asking Zayn the question since I didn’t want to receive any more sexual comments from the attractive Irish boy that was walking beside me with his arm wrapped around my waist and his fingers curled around my side.

“We need to head to the studio where Brianna and Harry are doing their interview and from there we are going to go to the airport and go to New York.”

“Really?” I asked with sheer happiness in my voice at the thought of being back in my old apartment and seeing my family again.

“Yup, we’re going to be there for a few days too. Almost a week.” Niall said in a happy tone since he knew that I was positively ecstatic right now.

When we finally were outside the mall, we easily made our way into the nice black car where Liam and Louis were waiting inside for us.

"How did your early Christmas shopping go?" Louis asked me from where he sat beside me, cuddling into my side slightly.

"It went well. I got some stuff for Eleanor." I said, watching in delight as his eyes lit up brightly at the mere mention of his beloved girlfriend’s name.

"Did you really? Can I see?"

"Don’t let him see what you got her Gab, he'll tell her." Liam said with a small smile on his face.

Louis pouted but turned his attention away from me since we were pulling into the parking lot of the small studio where Brianna and Harry were just finishing up the filming of their interview.

"If you guys want to go in and get them, you can. They should be done by now." the diver said with a smile on his face as he took out his newspaper.

We all piled out of the car and walked towards the artist’s entrance of the studio to see that they were still filming their live interview for the talk show but they looked as if they were more than halfway done already.

"So, Harry and Brianna," the woman began once the crowd died down from the laughs most likely brought on by something sarcastic said by Brianna, "Can each of you give us one embarrassing or weird fact about each other?"

"I don't really know," Brianna began as she crossed one leg over the other and ran a hand through her hair, "The only weird thing about Harry really is that if you ever walk into his apartment unannounced he'll probably be naked."

The crowd laughed and Harry stifled a small snort before he let out a loud laugh, knowing that she was right.

"And apparently he snorts when he thinks something is sort of funny."

"Harry, what's weird about Brianna?" the interviewer asked, leaning closer towards where Brianna and Harry sat next to each other to purposely pull her top down slightly and give Harry a better glimpse of her obviously fake cleavage.

"I'm still thinking, there's a very long list of weird traits to choose from," Harry began, making the crowd burst out in laughter, "But I guess the weirdest thing that I've noticed a lot more recently is that she talks in her sleep but it's really just strange questions it’s never like a big hidden secret that nobody knows about."

"I don't talk in my sleep!"

"Yes you do, Brianna."

"Why are you lying, Harry? I've never talked in my sleep."

"Love, last night you asked me if pigeons have nipples and since I thought you were awake and I replied to you, you said 'don't shove your opinion down my throat.'"

Everyone in the crowd and the five of us that were standing backstage waiting for our friends to finish all burst out laughing as Brianna simply rolled her blue eyes and the expression on the interviewers face stayed the same.

"How did you notice that Harry?" she asked through slightly clenched teeth.

"Well, um, you see, the thing is-"

"So, last night after Harry and I had sex instead of going back to my hotel room I just stayed the night in his." Brianna said, her words making the interviewers jaw drop in a way that told all of us watching from backstage that they had yet to confirm or deny their relationship.

"I-I think that’s all we have time for tonight." the camera man said while clicking the button on the side to turn his camera off as Brianna and Harry walked off the stage hand in hand.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the smug look on my best friend’s face since she knew that the woman who was conducting the interview just a few minutes ago was still dating at Harry and Brianna as they walked away from her.

"So, did you enjoy your apparently very interesting interview?" I asked her with a roll of my dark brown eyes as she linked her arm in mine and we walked ahead of the five boys that all started up their own conversations.

"Yes I did actually," she began with the smug smile still on her lips as she held the door open for me and we walked out of the building and into the parking lot where the black car was still waiting for us, "Did you enjoy the last few minutes of the interview that you actually saw?"

I rolled my eyes and waved a hand to dismiss her, knowing that she was actually asking how I felt about the way she chose to tell the interviewer that her and Harry had sex the night before instead of coming clean about their relationship.

"You two are an absolute riot when you’re on stage together. I don’t know why management doesn’t book more interviews for both of you." Liam said with a smile on his face once we were all safely seated inside the car and were slowly driving away from the studio.

"If you thought all of that was good then you should have seen the beginning. It was absolutely insane." Harry said as he wrapped an arm around my best friend who sat beside me with her fingers intertwined with mine.

"Do I even want to know what you did?" I asked Brianna.

"I don’t really know, let's find out." she said, making everyone laugh slightly, "So, who knows what my biggest pet peeve is?"

Everyone groaned dramatically as we all thought of the many things that she could have said or done today on live national television and the fact that it would all be turned into gifs on Tumblr later tonight, something that was not always a good thing.

"It actually wasn't that bad compared to what she’s done other times, it was actually pretty funny." Harry said, reassuring all of us as I let out a small sigh of relief.

"So, when we walked on the stage we were a few minutes later but she still just greeted us and told us to take a seat." Brianna began, making me let out a loud groan since I already knew where this was going.

"Please tell me you didn't actually do what I think you did." I said to her with a small sigh as I took my hair out of the side braid it was in to run a hand through my hair and loosen the now tight curls.

"You know that I did." she said simply, confusing everyone else in the car aside from Harry since he was there to witness her strange antics.

"What did she do?" Louis asked.

"Since she so kindly said please take a seat I didn't want to be rude so I smiled, picked up a chair, said thank you, and walked off the stage with it." Brianna explained simply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and she couldn't believe why they didn't guess it immediately.

Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall all burst out laughing, clapping their hands out in front of them and almost crying.

“Wait a minute, why were you late?” Zayn asked with an expression on his face as if he wasn’t sure whether or not he wanted to know the answer.

“Do you want to know what really happened or do you want to know what I told her?” Brianna asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“Tell us what you told her,” I began as I cuddled closer into Niall who was sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulders, “We all know that you and Harry were probably having sex in the broom closet or something.”

“I told her that my Sim was having an emotional breakdown and I had to be there for her.” she said, making me roll my eyes at her words, “But in this day and age we really shouldn’t use such harsh labels like ‘late.’ I mean, we can’t all be Usain Bolt.”

“Well, are you excited about going to New York?” I asked her with a smile on my face, knowing that she was as eager to see her family as I was to see my own and be back in my own apartment.

“I am so ecstatic. I can’t even wait. I loved traveling and being in London but I want to be home so badly.” she said, knowing exactly how I was feeling since she was feeling the same way.

“We’re at the airport.” the driver said, making my heart speed up at the fact that in just two and a half hours we’ll be back in New York.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, please check out my other stories and the stories that Gab has posted. All links are below as always...

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.