Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

New York

Niall’s arm was resting on my naked tanned waist and one of my hands were toying with the ends of his blonde hair. He leaned closer towards me and placed a kiss on my exposed collar bone, something that -brought a smile to my face.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked me with his lips still pressed against my skin when he noticed that it had been quite a while since I said something last.

“Nothing important.” I said, not really wanting to admit to the fact that I was thinking about him.

“Well, what are you planning on doing while we’re in New York?” he asked me when he pulled away from my skin, “Anything special?”

“As of right now I think I’m just going to try my best to keep my lovely best friend Brianna from making any sex jokes about me and you when she gets home with the rest of the guys.” I said in a serious tone, watching as the Irishman that was lying in bed next to me rolled his eyes.

"I'm being serious." he said after his laughter finally died down slightly.

"What makes you think that I'm not?" I asked him with a chuckle, making him shrug his shoulders when he realized that I did indeed have a point, "Is there anything that you would like to do while we’re in New York?"

Niall smiled his toothy smile at me and shook his head with his blonde hair flying everywhere before moving the both of us around so that we were now in the spooning position and his lips kissed my shoulder blade where the tattoo with Brianna’s birthday was written out in roman numerals.

“I’m fine right here.” he said to me in a sweet tone that sent happy, warm waves through my body.

“You know,” I began, “I was talking to my mom about you recently.”

“Really?” Niall began as he pulled away from my back slightly, “All good I hope.”

“Of course…”

“Why do I get the feeling that there is a ‘but’ at the end of that sentence?”

“Because there was…”

“Tell me what happened.” he said to me, practically forcing me to roll over so that he could look into my dark brown eyes that were staring into his pretty blue eyes.

“My brother overheard the conversation too, so did my dad.”

“Oh,” Niall began in a confused tone of voice, “Why is any of that bad?”

“Well, now they all want to meet you. I thought that maybe that would make you a little less than happy.”

Niall rolled his eyes at my words before placing a finger under my chin and pulling my lips towards his, capturing me in a sweet kiss that lasted only a second or two but calmed me down instantly nonetheless.

“We are home! We are walking into the apartment!” Brianna’s voice called, making me roll my eyes at her words and making Niall do the same.

“And the moment is officially ruined.” I said, making Niall chuckle from where he lay behind me before he pulled my body closer towards his own.

He placed a kiss on my nose and I smiled at him, tangling a hand in his soft hair and pulling his lips closer to mine once more.

“Gabriella, should we leave and come back in a few minutes?” my best friend’s voice called again, making Niall and I get out of my bed since neither one of us wanted her to see us in the compromising state that we were currently in.

Niall and I both quickly got dressed and we fixed each other’s hair before I opened my bedroom door to step outside into the hallway of the rather large apartment building.

“Yay! You guys aren’t naked!” Brianna said in a happy tone as we walked into the living room where everyone else was sitting.

“Well, not every couple walks around naked all day like you and Harry.” Niall said, making a small blush appear on my best friends face as Harry tried his hardest to stifle the chuckle that was threatening to erupt.

“Yeah honey, should you really be talking?” I asked her in a sarcastic tone as I walked toward her and sat down on her lap, my legs being placed on Liam’s lap as my arms wrapped themselves around her neck.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Baby, you know I love you, but we all know you and Harry have had sex at least five times a week since you two met.”

She shrugged her shoulders since she knew that there was no reason to be arguing with me at this point anyway and I rolled my eyes at her reaction before snuggling my always cold body closer into her constantly warm body.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Liam asked, making me look away from my blonde best friend and toward him who was sitting right next to her, “Does anyone have any ideas?”

"Well, what do you guys want to do now that we're in New York?" I asked them, knowing that since it was winter there was a lot of different things to do in the city and they were probably much more excited to be in New York than Brianna and I were since we were used to everything already.

"It’s not like we're exactly natives," Louis began, "But I guess after the girls all finally arrive then we can see how it goes from there."

"The three of them are all getting here tomorrow, right?" I asked, wanting to be sure as to what time Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie would be arriving.

"Yeah they are. I think they'll be here at around twelve then we're gonna stay at a hotel that's just down the block from here." Zayn explained, making me nod my head.

"I wanna walk around the city. There isn’t much else to do around here that you and I haven’t done in the past." Brianna said.

“Stop being such a party pooper.” I said to her with a pout, nudging her shoulder slightly.

“Um, we could go shopping a little bit. Maybe when we’re done doing Christmas shopping for eat other we can all meet up somewhere to eat, maybe go ice skating after and see the Christmas tree.” she suggested, bringing a wide smile to my lips.

"That's the most fantastic idea you’ve ever had!" I exclaimed happily before getting off of her lap so that I could go to my bedroom and grab my jacket.

I walked back into the living room while zipping up my grey jacket to see that everyone already had theirs on and they were waiting by the door for me. Niall outstretched one of his hands towards me and I easily slid my hand in his with a smile on my face as he pulled me out of the apartment and towards the stairwell.

"Whoa." Liam said when we entered the main lobby of the apartment building and we looked out the large glass doors to see that at least a couple hundred people were waiting outside.

“Well, that’s new.” I said with a nervous smile.

“Yeah, they weren’t here when we were coming back from Starbucks.” Harry said, realizing that all of those people must have arrived in the last few minutes.

"Is there a back exit or something?" Zayn asked Brianna and I.

"Um..." I said, trailing off slightly as I thought it over, “I’m not sure actually. I’ve never really had to know before.”

"I'll go ask the manager if he knows. If not then I guess we’ll just stay here until we can leave with enough security." Brianna said before she walked away from us and to the front desk to speak to the manager.

When she reached him, he was angrily talking to her about something that I was too far away to hear and after about five minutes she walked over to us with a smile on her face.

"There's a back exit by the old broken up stairwell but it's all the way in the back of the building near the apartments that they're renovating so no one lives around there." she explained to us.

"That seems ominous considering the part of New York we’re living in right now." I commented with a roll of my dark brown eyes, "We're definitely going to get shot."

"Why did it take you so long to establish that there’s another exit?" Harry asked Brianna, my pretty blonde best friend whom he had recently asked to officially be his girlfriend after a long period of uncertainty, with a raised eyebrow and a curious expression on his face as he reached a hand out to hold her hand.

"He was scolding me." she explained with a shrug as she placed her hand in his before she led us out of the lobby we were standing around in and towards the back exit.

"What could he possibly have been scolding you for," I began to ask her with a groan since I wasn’t even sure if I truly wanted to know what she did, "We just got back to New York and we haven't even been here for a couple of weeks."

"Well, it's a pretty funny story. You see, before we left to go to England I was a little late paying my half of the rent and I might have come up with a rather artistic excuse as to the reason why that you guys might not have approved of."

"Should we even ask you what you said to him or is it best if we stay out of it?" Louis asked with a knowing smile as we slowly made our way down the dark hallway and the motion sensor lights slowly starting turning on above our heads as we walked towards the back exit.

"I told him that my meth lab caught fire and I was using all of my money for the repairs." she said as we finally walked out of the creepy hallway and were greeted with the chill of the New York winter air.

"Oh my god!” I said with a groan as the guys all laughed at her and I merely ran a hand through my dark brown hair that was just past my shoulder blades.

“So,” Liam began once everyone had finally managed to quiet down enough that we could hear each other speak, “Where are we all going?”

“Well, if we’re going Christmas shopping for each other, we can’t exactly all go in one big group. That ruins the surprise.” Brianna said with a happy smile on her face, always one to be easily excited by Christmas and anything that had to do with it.

“So we’re splitting up?” I asked since I wanted to make sure I understood what was going on correctly since I knew Niall probably wasn’t paying attention to what was going on around him right now.

She nodded her head and the seven of us split up into three much smaller groups wordlessly. Zayn and Liam decided to go to some of the more expensive boutiques to get something for their girlfriends. Brianna, Harry and Louis were on their way to Toys R Us to pick a gift for Brianna’s nephews and Louis’ younger sisters. Niall and I were slowly making our way over to some of the many large clothing stores since Niall apparently forgotten to start buying his Christmas gifts.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

Don’t forget my other Niall Horan story, Sibling Rivalry