Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Food Horny

Brianna pouted and I knew I most likely would not be happy with whatever was about to come out of her mouth.

“Fucking hell,” she began, “They’ve been here for less than ten minutes and you’re already throwing me to the side, literally.”

She stood up, turning around and giving everyone a clear view of the matching tattoo we had as they all looked at her inked shoulder blade. She pulled her shirt back on as I stood up myself soon after.

“You two are Brianna and Gabriella, right? You’re the two girls that are going on tour with us?” Zayn asked.

I nodded my head with a smile and notice that Brianna was slowly walking over to us like a tiger stalking her prey and I made a mental note to give her a lecture later on about why she should refrain from engaging in any kind of relationship with one of them since I could tell that was most likely what was going through her head.

“I’m Brianna.” she greeted politely as she reached out of shake everyone’s hand except for Liam since the two had already met, “And this is Gabriella.”

“If we really were interrupting something-” Liam began once everyone was done introducing themselves to each other, only for me to cut him off.

“Please don’t finish that sentence.” I said, “We really weren’t up to anything.”

“So what was going on in here?” Zayn asked, clearly curious about the incredibly close relationship of the two girls in front of him ew.

“Gab was spreading rumors about me and I had to put her in her place.” Brianna said as she cracked her knuckles, making the five boys in front of us chuckle.

“I was not spreading rumors,” I began before saying something that would no doubt make her furious at me end with me waking up in the middle of the night due to whatever immature prank she would plan, “I pointed out the fact that she was not a natural blonde.”

Brianna gasped and covered the top of her head where less than an inch of dark brown hair was showing at the root.

“You’re such an ass.” she muttered below her breath as she shoved me lightly.

“So, you’re a fantastic singer from what I’ve heard.” Niall said to her sweetly before turning his attention to me and looking into my brown eyes, “What do you do then, Gabriella?”

“I keep her in check.” I said, making everyone but Zayn and Harry laugh since they each seemed to be thoroughly engaged in their own angry conversation in the corner of the room, “I’m also sort of her manager, well, that’s what we tell people.”

“You’ve known each other long I’m guessing?” Louis asked, upon noticing that Brianna and I had our arms wrapped each other’s midsections and most likely seeing the matching silver necklaces hanging from our necks.

“We’ve been friends since we were thirteen so it’s been about five years.” Brianna said.

“Where are you guys staying, by the way?” I asked out of curiosity.

“A hotel a few blocks away.” Liam answered.

“Where are you guys staying?” Zayn asked, now seeming to be suddenly interested in the conversation once he finally finished discussing something that was apparently very important with Harry.

“We live around here.” I said, noticing Harry’s eyes looking Brianna up and down and feeling very protective over the girl that was practically my twin sister as my grip on her waist tightened.

“Are you two free tomorrow by any chance?” Harry asked before darting his tongue out to lick his lips, something I’m sure was supposed to be seen as seductive or sexy.

“Actually no, we’re going to be pretty expensive.” Brianna said, earning a laugh out of everyone but Harry and I since the two of us were locked in a deep stare down as I silently told him to stay away from my best friend.

A voice came over the intercom calling the boys down to a different room for a quick interview and we all bid each other goodbye with quick hugs.

“Did you see that way Harry looked at me?” Brianna said happily once the door was closed and they were no longer in hearing distance, “Do you think it’s too early to say I’m in love with him and I want him to have my babies?”

I chuckled as her hands flailed around dramatically and she knocked a mic stand down, breaking it in half and gasping while my laughs just got louder.

“This is why we can’t have nice things.” I said to her as I helped her pick it up and place the broken pieces in the garbage can.

“Gab, this is serious, what if they get mad at me and sat that I don’t deserve the prize anymore?” she whined as we pulled our jackets on and walked out before being met with the frigid cold air that came along with the winters in New York City.

“You’re over exaggerating, Brianna. I highly think they’ll take away your prize just because you broke a twenty dollar microphone stand.” I said to her, linking our arms together as we walked down the sidewalk and made our way to our apartment.

“I’m proud of you.” I said to her after a moment of peaceful silence.

“You’re proud of me,” she began in confusion, “Why, I haven’t agreed to stop drinking, have I?”

I burst out laughing and she smiled at me.

“N-No, I mean I’m proud of you for going through with it. The competition, the fact that you’re going on tour, a lot of people say they’re going to do stuff like this but they rarely do. I’m proud of the fact that you’re going through with all of it.” I said to her.

Brianna stopped walking and pulled me in for a hug, her arms wrapping around my body as my arms wrapped around hers.

“I love you, best friend.” she managed to say even though her face was in pressed into my brown hair.

“I love you too, best friend.” I mumbled into the face full of curly blonde hair I was met with.

We pulled away from each other and resumed our previous position with our arms linked and our hands shoved in our pockets. When we reached our apartment building, I pushed the door open and Brianna followed in after me. We made our way to the elevator and pressed the button for the eighth floor, patiently waiting for the elevator to bring us up high enough. When the elevator doors opened, we walked down to the place we called home. We went our respective way to change into our pajama’s before we both made our way back to the living room.

“I missed this couch.” Brianna said as she threw herself down onto the plush grey couch, picking up the remote and the half empty box of Lucky Charms that seemed to travel around the house with her.

She turned on the large flat screen TV and shoved a handful of the cereal into her mouth.

“You’re so lady like.” I joked as I next to her, grabbing a handful of her precious Lucky Charms and putting them into my mouth little by little.

“Go give a blowjob to a knife.” she said through a mouth full of the marshmallows and oat cereal, making me laugh hysterically until tears were coming from my eyes.

“You’re a future pop star and your day consists of cereal, bad TV and being mean to me?” I said.

“How could I not like this cereal,” she began, “It’s like sex except I’m having it.”

“I like it,” I began, “I just don’t want to engage in a committed relationship by saying I love it. I’m not ready for that yet.”

“I’m surprised cereal doesn’t cure diseases.” she said.

I started laughing again and there was a knock on the door.

“Don’t answer it, they might want to steal your colon.” she said without turning away from what looked to be a Law and Order SVU marathon, something that meant the two of us would not be leaving this apartment until it was over.

“Sometimes I wonder why I choose to associate myself with you.” I said to her as I walked to the door.

“Your life would be boring if you didn’t.” she said, making me nod my head because I knew it was true.

I opened the door to see the five members of One Direction standing there, each wearing either pajama’s or sweat pants.

“Hey guys,” I began awkwardly, “What are you doing here?”

“Well, we figured that since in a few weeks we’ll be in close quarters anyway we might as well spend some time together now and get to know each other.” Harry said even know we both knew he had a hidden agenda behind his actions even if he convinced the boys otherwise.

I heard Brianna’s loud singing as an Ed Sheeran song played on the TV coming from the living room and I could picture her dancing on the glass coffee table with the remote acting as her microphone. I heard a loud crash followed by a groan and I knew she had fallen off.

“Please come in and ignore Brianna, she likes to dance on things.” I said as I walked away from the door and left it for the last person to close it.

I walked to the living room quickly to see that Brianna had not only fallen off the small glass table but she had fallen next to the couch and it was pushed at least four feet closer to the wall than it was supposed to be as she rubbed the red mark on her head.

“Why would you leave me alone in a room,” she began when she saw me walk in, not noticing the boys behind me, “You know I always hurt myself.”

“We have company.” I told her with a smile on my face knowing that she would either be mad or embarrassed.

“Tell them that if they don’t leave I’m going to pour hot sauce in their-” she began, only to cut herself off when she actually looked my way to see the five boys standing being me, “Oh it’s you guys. Please disregard my comment about pouring hot sauce in someone’s fun hole.”

Everyone but me chuckled since I was already used to her odd sense of humor. We all moved to sit on the couch and the boys were looking around in amazement.

“I don’t want to be any more rude than I usually am,” Brianna began, making me groan since I knew whatever was about to come out of her mouth would in some way probably be insulting, “But, how the actual fuck did you know where we lived?”

“We asked someone at the studio where the competition was, we said we wanted to surprise you and they gave us the address like nothing.” Zayn explained as he stretched his limbs out in front of him.

“That’s so creepy. So that means in a few years if I’m ever actually famous, people can just casually show up at my front door thanks to people having no security systems.” Brianna muttered angrily before I shushed her by shoving a handful of Lucky Charms in her mouth.

“I’m hungry.” Niall said, not surprising anyone.

“I feel like I haven’t eaten in days.” I grumbled, Brianna nodding her head in agreement next to me.

“We should get take-out.” suggested Louis.

“Yes, but now we get to the complicated question of what we’re going to order.” Harry said, making me notice for the first time that he had somehow sat next to Brianna on the opposite side of her while I was between her and Liam with Zayn and Niall on the other side on Liam while Louis sat next to Harry.

After a long half hour of arguing, we all agreed to order from three different places. Harry, Brianna, and Louis were ordering Chinese food from a small place just down the block. Zayn and I both had intense cravings for Spanish food while Niall and Liam both wanted pizza.

“If my food doesn’t get here in less than ten seconds I think I might consider cannibalism if I don’t die first.” Brianna said dramatically as she covered her face with one hand while the other was hanging from the edge of her new found place lying on top of the glass coffee table with my feet on her stomach.

“You really should have looked into Broadway instead of a singing career, Brianna.” Louis said in a joking tone, “You would have been the best dead body out there.”

“I know, maybe in my next life I’ll be a Broadway actress. Or maybe I’ll be the world’s richest hobo, this whole talent thing is a lot of fucking work.” she muttered angrily as she played with her phone, most likely scrolling through something on Twitter.

There was a knock on the door and Brianna and I both jumped up from where we were comfortably relaxing before racing to the door, grabbing each other’s legs while yelling obscenities and pulling each other down to the floor in an effort to be the one that would get there first.

“I hope your next boyfriend gives you herpes!” I yelled to her as she pulled me to the ground and ran for the door.

I jumped up and ran to her, the socks she was wearing on her feet not helping her in the slightest as she slid all over the nicely polished floor. I grabbed onto her knee and pulled her to the ground much like she had just done to me.

“I hope you get arrested next week for punching a baby!” she yelled as I reached the door, my hand on the doorknob when she pulled me down and tackled me much like she had after she won the competition.

“Go drown in horse piss.” I yelled.

“Bitch, please. I’m fabulous, you’re just jealous of me.”

“You’re a filthy peasant.” I said, watching her mouth drop open with a gasp.

“Ugh, you win.” she said before getting off of me.

She stood up and helped me up, both of us turning to see that all five of the boys had their phones out and had recorded the entire exchange.

“That’s going on Twitter, isn’t it?” I said with a knowing look on my face.

They all eagerly nodded their heads and I watched as Brianna stepped towards Louis and he showed her the whole video, both of them laughing until they were crying.

“Ew, is my butt really that big,” Brianna began before walking over to the clear windows in the living room to see her reflection, “Other half, we’re going jogging tomorrow!”

With a roll of my eyes I opened the door and handed the confused guy the money before taking the bags full of food from him. I closed the door and walked to the living room as I opened the bag, groaning when I saw the Chinese food.

“It’s ours, isn’t it?” Harry asked, making fun of me slightly from where he sat at the edge of the couch next to the laughing Louis and Brianna, who seemed to be hitting it off very well.

I nodded my head and handed him the bag as Brianna smiled happily.

“Thank god, I’m so fucking food horny.” Brianna said, making the five boys look at her in confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. This chapter made me laugh so much because it's just like me and my best friend. Please check out some of my other stories as well.

Directioners, please check, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.