Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Feels

Brianna sat next to me with a note book in her hand once she was done with the shower I made her take, writing a new song that I was not allowed to listen to until she finished it.

"So," I began awkwardly, "Are we ever going to talk about what just happened in there?”

“What do you mean?” she began, playing stupid, “Nothing at all happened.”

“Really, because I’m pretty sure we all walked in the apartment to the sound of you and Harry having what seemed to be incredibly passionate sex in your room about two hours ago?"

“Are we going to talk about your date with Niall?” she asked me, looking away from the notebook that held nothing but her neat handwriting as she successfully turned the attention away from herself momentarily.

“Of course we are, after you tell me about Harry.”

"Gabriella," she began, dragging out my name for a few seconds longer then she needed to, "I really just don't even want to talk about it."

"Why not?" I asked, slightly hurt at the fact that she didn't want to talk to me about it since I was so used to the two of us telling each other everything.

"Because it's so fucking awkward. We had sex a few times, that's it." she said with a little bit of anger in her voice as she closed the leopard print book and fastened the lock that prevented me from reading her songs before they were finished.

"Wait, a few times?!" I screeched.

"Look, I would love to stay and chat but I need to go bathe my giraffe. You know how giraffes are, always doing giraffe things and getting dirty." she said, standing up and trying her best to go to her bedroom before I jumped off the chair and grabbed onto her leg so she had to drag me with her.

"Get off my leg!" she yelled.

"No, tell me what you mean by that!" I said to her, noticing from the corner of my eye that Liam, Zayn and Louis were walking through the door.

"Fine, the first time Harry and I had sex was back in new York the day you fell asleep early because you weren't feeling well." she said, making me remember what happened that day.

"Brianna..." I trailed off with a whine the second my blonde haired best friend took the thermometer out of my mouth.

"Gab, you’re burning up." she said with a sigh, grabbing some pills off the night table and putting them in my hand before handing me a glass of orange juice.

"I don't feel well." I whined again, no doubt getting under the skin of the short tempered girl before me.

"I know boobear. Go to sleep, I'll check on you in the morning."

She placed a kiss atop my forehead and walked out of the room as I turned on my side in my comfortable blue queen sized bed to go to sleep. When I woke up, I walked to the bathroom as I rubbed my brown eyes.

"Oh," I began when I opened the door and saw Brianna standing by the sink adjusting her blonde hair over her shoulder, "Good morning, sunshine. What are you doing out of bed?"

"I couldn't sleep last night, something was keeping me up."

I nodded my head, noticing a large red mark on her collar bone.

"Oh my god, Brianna," I began as I pushed her curls out of the way to see her tanned skin that was just a shade different than mine, "Did you burn yourself with the flat iron or something?"

"Yeah, that must be what it is." she said with a smirk that confused me before she walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with my scrambled thoughts.


"Do you like him?" I asked her, knowing she was always one to hide her feelings for somebody.

She shrugged her shoulders and I could tell from years of experience that she liked him a lot more than what she was letting on.

"He's a pop star, Gab. He has gorgeous girls with boobs bigger than their head throwing themselves at him daily. I’m just the girl that won a contest.”

“But,” I began, “you also won his heart.”

“That was corny even for you.” she said, standing up and walking to her room with me following right behind her.

“My point,” I began as I sat next to her on her bed that I recently changed the sheets of due to her recent activities, “Is that you don’t really know how he feels about you. You might just think he wants you for one thing but it might mean so much more.”

She sighed and looked away from the stiches of her jeans to look me in the eyes, brown meeting blue.

“What if you don’t go for it and you never know that he loves you? This could be your one shot at true love!”

“Don’t be so over dramatic, Gab.” she said with a roll of her eyes.

“I’m not being over dramatic; you know I just think that you guys might really have something. What if, for once, you fall in love?”

“You and I both know that you’re the only person I’ll ever love.”

“But love is the greatest gift of all!” I said dramatically, throwing myself down so that my back was on the bed and my legs were kicking around in the air.

“Whoever told you that lie has clearly never had a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and French fires on the side.”

I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

“What happened with Niall?” she asked me, attempting to stop the conversation we were having.

“We saw Sinister, cuddled a little in the last row because I was about to piss my pants, and that’s it.”

“That’s it?” she asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Yes, that’s it. We were coming back to order food and stuff but when we opened the door…”

“Okay, thank you for that!” she said with a chuckle, “Why don’t you go talk to him?”

“No, I’m here with you. You need me now.”

“Gabriella, I’m fine. Go talk to your Irish prince and I’ll start on dinner or something.”

“You’ll start on dinner?” I asked since she was far from the domestic type.

“Get the fuck out and go to Niall’s house.”

I rolled my eyes but followed her orders, walking out of the apartment and making my way down the hallway to Niall’s front door. I hesitated for a moment when I was in front of the door, trying to determine whether or not I should knock.

“Screw it.” I said to myself, opening the door and seeing Liam and Niall sitting on Niall’s couch watching something on the TV.

“Hey Gab.” they greeted in unison, making me smile.

“Hey guys,” I began as I plopped down on the couch with the two boys, “What are you watching?”

“The Blind Side.” Liam said, letting me know that he was the one that chose the movie.

“That’s one of Brianna’s favorite movies; she’s made me watch it half a million times.”

“Where is Brianna?” Niall began, “You guys are rarely apart.”

“She wants to make dinner.” I said in a tone that was slightly frightened.

“Is she that bad?” Niall asked.

I nodded my head with wide eyes and Liam chuckled.

“I’ll go help her so that she doesn’t poison all of us.” Liam said, standing up and out of the apartment.

Niall and I both turned our attention back to the movie even though I had seen it enough times to quotes almost every line in the movie.

“Is she alright?” Niall asked me.

“Yeah, I think she might like him a little more than she chooses to admit, but she’ll be alright.”

“Are you alright?” he asked me, moving closer to me and placing one of his arms on the back of the couch behind my head.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked him.

“She’s your best friend, it’s clear that you guys care about each other a lot. Sometimes if something happens to a friend of ours we get sad too because we can’t do anything to help them.”

I sighed, knowing that he was right.

“We’ve always been really protective of each other. I just don’t want him to hurt her anymore then he already has. She definitely doesn’t need any more heartbreak.”

Niall nodded his head and moved a little closer to me in a comforting gesture.

“What about you?”

“I guess I’ve had my fair share of heartaches as well.” I told him.

“That’s not right; someone like you shouldn’t have to deal with that.”

“‘Someone like me?’ What do you mean someone like me?” I asked, moving away from him slightly.

“Someone so caring, sweet, beautiful, honest,” he began, “I could continue if you wanted me to.”

“You think I’m beautiful?” I asked him since that was the main thing I picked up on as I slowly began to move back to my original spot less than an inch away from him.

Niall nodded his head and leaned closer to me, cutting the distance between the two of us as he placed his lips on mine and the inner fan girl I have managed to keep at bay for the last few weeks had a heart attack from the extreme dosage of Niall Horan feels.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Let me know what you think of the story so far and also please check out my other stories. If you like Niall, then you would love my best friend. She has two amazing Niall Horan fan-fics right now and I recommend that you check her out. All links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.