Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Branch

They told me not to talk to her, they always said she was weird and but when I walked into the classroom the only seat left was the behind her. With a sigh, I walked over to the back of the room and sat down as I flipped my dark hair over my shoulder.

There was a quiz on my desk but I couldn’t take my eyes off of the blonde spirals in front of me and I slowly reached my hand out, carefully taking the end of one and moving it around in between my fingers.

“Well, class,” the teacher began, “today we’re doing a little bit of group work. Please pair up with the person either in front of you or behind you. I’ll give you all ten minutes to exchange information and get to know one another.”

I felt my eyes widen as she turned around to look at me, her blonde curls covering one of her blue eyes.

“Hi,” she began in a shy voice that I would later find out was not what her true personality was like, “I’m Brianna.”

“Gabriella.” I said simply, not really wanting to talk to her as I picked at the spilt ends of my hair.

“They’re not true you know,” she began when she noticed that I was trying my hardest not to make eye contact with her, “The rumors.”

“I don’t even know what you’re talking about.” I said, playing stupid.

“The one’s about my parents, they’re lesbians but I don’t think that makes me weird. Maybe it makes me a little different, but not weird.”

“Can I be honest?” I began to ask her and watched as she nodded her head, “I like you, can we be friends?”

“I don’t have many of those.”

“So then I’ll be your friend. We can be friends forever.”

“Are you sure you want me that long?” she asked with a chuckle.

“Well, I can see us being friends for a little longer but I guess forever is a good place to start.”


My dreams which were really just the barely spoken of memories about how Brianna and I met were disrupted when I felt my bed sink in beside me as someone placed their body next to mine. I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall’s gorgeous eyes staring back at me.

“Niall,” I began in a tired tone, “What are you doing in here?"

"Well, I came to wake you up," he began before reaching a hand out to touch my cheek, "Have you been crying?"

I placed my hand where his was and felt the small wet tears on my cheek that had slipped out due to the memories in my dream.

"Why are you crying?" he asked me, wiping away my years.

"I'm not crying. I just have something in my eye."

"There’s something in your eye? Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe a piece of dust, an eyelash, a branch, the empire state building..." I trailed off, watching him smile.

"Well, I suggest you get the empire state building out of your eye and get out of bed."

"Why am I getting up so early?”

“Love, it’s three in the afternoon.” he said, making me shoot up and sit up straight in bed as I looked down at him with wide eyes.

“Please tell me you’re joking.” I said to him, my voice trailing off slightly at the end and a groan coming from my lips when he shook his head.

"Why does it matter? We all just assumed you weren't feeling well or something."

"I slept for almost seventeen hours and you thought I wasn't feeling well?"

He shrugged his shoulders and I sighed again.

"What's wrong? Why does it matter how long you slept?"

“Brianna has her first real interview today and then after that we all have to go to the premier of some kind of something.” I said as I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser to pull out what I would be wearing to go to where the interview was taking place.

“Gab,” he began, making me turn around to look at him and see the nervous expression on his face as he bit down on his bottom lip, “I was wondering if you wanted to be my date for the premier tonight.”

I smiled and walked over to the bed, kneeling at the edge and leaning towards Niall to place a small kiss to his lips.

“I would love to be your date tonight.” I said in a sweet tone, Niall’s hands moving to cup my face as he kissed me again.
“Well, I came you to wake you up and tell you that we need to start getting ready for the premier but I can see that you already had your wake up call.” Brianna’s voice said from where she stood by the doorway.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at her, noticing that she was dressed in plain blue jeans and a white t-shirt with her hair and makeup done perfectly.

“Why do you have clothes on?” I asked her, confused as to why she looked ready to take on the rest of the day.

“Because I had to go do the interview and it’s illegal to go out without pants on. If it wasn’t illegal, Harry would have scarred you for life by now.” she said simply.

“You went to the interview without me?” I asked her as I followed her out of my bedroom and into her room that was strangely neat.

“You were sleeping, baby.” she said to me, walking over to her closet and searching for something to wear to the premier.

“You could have woken me up!”

“You’re a little cranky today, aren’t you?” she said to me with a chuckle in her tone as she handed me a dress from the back of her closet that she had clearly bought for me since it couldn’t be farther from her sense of style.

“You’re a little too happy today,” I began in a teasing tone, “Morning sex with Harry?”

She said nothing, turning away from the closet and looking at me with a raised eyebrow that told me I should not have asked her that question.

“Ew, oh my god!” I exclaimed as I covered my face with my hands dramatically and she turned her attention back to the closet and looked for something that she could wear.

“You shouldn’t ask questions if you don’t want to know the answer.”

“Brianna, you’re like my twin sister, please shut up and stop talking about your sex life.” I pleaded, covering my face with the pale pink dress she handed to me a moment ago.

“What’s wrong with you, Gab? We tell each other everything. Besides, it’s not like I told you what he’s like in bed or how big h-”

I cut her off by throwing the alarm clock that sat on her night table at her.

“Brianna, if you ever loved me you would shut up right now.” I pleaded, watching her roll her blue eyes at me.

“Alright, well I’ll stop talking about Harry if you put on that gorgeous dress I bought you so that I can do your hair and makeup.”

I nodded my head and got dressed. when I looked up again, I noticed that Brianna had her unruly blonde curls tamed and she was already dressed as well with her usual amount of makeup done.

"You look so pretty." she said to me when she finished looking me up and down in the pale pink dress she bought me.

"Thank you sweetie," I began, "But you really didn't have to buy this for me. It must have been pretty expensive."

She rolled her blue eyeliner lined eyes and waved a hand to dismiss me, her head turning to the door when there was a rapid knocking.

"It's probably your boyfriend." I teased as I picked up the flat iron and fixed my hair.

"He's not my boyfriend." she whined before opening the door to see the green eyes of the boy in question.

"You were talking about me?" he said in a smug tone as Brianna moved to fix the bow tie around his neck.

"We were just talking about how much she loves you and she wants to have your little curly haired babies." I said, watching as Brianna's jaw dropped open with a gasp.

"That isn't even close to the truth." she said as she just decided to undo Harry's bowtie and do it all over again, her OCD kicking in.

"Awe, don't worry babe," Harry began as his large hands moved to her hips and he placed his lips to her ear, "I can definitely help you with the baby issue."

She rolled her eyes at him and pushed him away from her.

"Don't even try it Harold." she said to him as she walked over to me to get started on my makeup.

"You didn't seem to be feeling that way an hour or two ago when we were in my flat."

"Um," I began, "I don't know if you guys remember, but I'm still in this room. Please stop talking about your recent sexual escapades."

"What's going on in here?" Louis' voice began from the doorway.

"Were discussing the fact that Brianna wants to have my babies and that I have no problem helping her out with that." Harry said.

"Don't you have some weird British things to go do somewhere?" she said to him.

"Not until after five." Louis said, making me let out an unexpected chuckle.

Brianna chose to say nothing to them and I did the same, something that was a hard task for both of us. She lined my dark brown eyes with liquid eyeliner and when she was done, I felt her brush powder all over my face before she finished up with fixing my thick dark brown hair.

"Are you two lovely girls ready yet?" Liam's voice asked, his head popping into the doorway momentarily to look at us.

"Yeah, we really need to get on our way or we're gonna be late." Zayn called.

"You can't rush perfection!" Brianna said in a cheery tone.

"We're not rushing perfection, we're rushing you two!" Louis called to as we stepped out of the bedrooms and into the hallway, hearing a loud thump most likely caused by Niall and an 'ow' to come from Louis.

"You look beautiful." Niall said sweetly when he saw me, placing a small kiss on my lips.

"Thank you, you look rather dashing yourself." I said once I looked him up and down.

"Well hello there gorgeous." Harry said to Brianna as before he kissed the back of her hand.

"I'm still mad at you for telling people I wanna have your children. Not to mention the fact that you practically scarred Gab for life with the images you put in her head."

"Have I told you how pretty you are?" he said to her, placing his hand to the side of her face and tangling his hands slightly in her blonde curls as he easily distracted her.

"Yes, we are an incredibly attractive group of friends!" Louis yelled, his loud voice easily drawing everyone’s undivided attention, "Now that we have established that, can we please all get in the limo that has been waiting for us downstairs for the past twenty minutes and get to the premier?"

"Well, someone's a little pushy today." Harry said even though we were all already making our way out of the apartment.

"Don't even get me started with you." Louis said to Harry, confusing everyone.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked from his position beside me as we all got into the elevator, Nialls fingers tangled with mine.

"These two," Louis began as he pointed an accusing finger at Harry and Brianna, "Have been going at it like rabbits in heat!"

"We all knew that already thanks to what we walked in to the other day, but continue." I said with a smile on my face when I noticed Brianna blush and shrink into Harry's side slightly while we walked out of the elevator and made our way into the shiny black limo that was waiting outside the building for us.

"Has anyone ever stopped to think about what would happen if harry here manages to get a certain fake blonde-"

"- You better be talking about Niall." Brianna said to Louis in a slightly menacing tone.

"Your roots are showing." Harry said to her in a low voice, earning a harsh jab in his ribs from Brianna since Harry had no learned that it was never a good idea to mention the fact that Brianna's hair was not really blonde and actually the product of years of hair bleach.

"As I was saying," Louis began again once Harry seemed to have recovered, "Has anyone stopped to think what would happen if Harry manages to get a certain blonde pregnant?"

"Why do you have to ruin everything in my life?" Brianna whined from where she sat in between Harry and me, throwing her head back dramatically.

"Let's just stop to think about the mess on curly hair that child would have." Louis said, making everyone roll their eyes as we pulled up to the premier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also, please check out my other stories and my best friend Gab's stories. As always, all links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.