Perfectly Dysfunctional

003

March 17th 2012
After John left Melbourne the next morning after that night I felt like I was never going to see him again. But we still texted each other every day we had become really good friends, and I was starting to fall for him hard at that very moment. Everything felt like it was going different, I had started to feel really happy. I had a boy I could trust with everything. At this moment I thought John just wanted to be friends, because well he was going back to Sydney soon for a week and then back to Arizona. Well that’s what he had told me.

John and I had been texting and tweeting each other non-stop since hanging out and it was time for him to leave Australia and go back to Arizona. It was going to suck having him in a completely different time zone and not being able to talk as much.
I saw his last tweet about leaving Australia, and I felt my heart sink.
I grabbed my phone and dialled Jess’s number straight away and listened as her stupid One Direction callertone played while the phone rang out and then she finally answered.

Hello?
Hey it’s Katy.
Figured I saw your name. What’s up?
Did you see John’s tweet?
Yeah I did.
It’s so depressing our post concert depression is coming in.
I think it’s more “Post Gomez depression” I want to go to America.
I want to go to America too.
Life sucks.
What are you doing this weekend? We can have a sleepover and eat ice cream.
Sounds good to me.

There was a knock at the front door.
“CAN SOMEONE GET IT” I shouted into the house, but no one replied
I groaned “I will talk to you later someone’s at the door”.

I hanged up the phone and walked out of my room and saw a note on the bench saying the rest of my family was out visiting Peter. I rolled my eyes thanks for the invite guys.
I walked around to the front door and opened it, and was shocked to see John standing there.
I just stared at him until hugged me and then Stephen walked around from the side.

“Surprise” said John.
“What are you doing here?” I asked completely shocked.
“I couldn’t leave Australia without saying goodbye to one of the girls I became really good friends with” he finally let go of me from his grasp.
I still stared at him shocked that he was here on my door step and then it shocked me.
“How did you know where I lived?” I asked,
Stephen laughed “Jess told us” he said.
“Oh” I said and invited them inside.

--

We walked into the living room and sat down and watched tv and discussed what was going to happen. It turns out they are staying in Melbourne for two whole months and then going back to Arizona.

Let the fun begin.