Status: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!

Love at Dusk

Sasuke Uchiha

The chaos started on Friday. I had been writing about a magical kingdom where only genies lived when a young man wearing a loose fitting white shirt and dark purple pants burst into the hideout.

“Itachi! Where are you?” I heard him utter anger filling his voice.

Footsteps sounded loudly outside of my door and curious, I opened my door slightly and peeked through it. That’s when I saw him, the young man who looked strangely like Itachi. He was running down the hallway at a quick pace, his eyes filled with what could only be described as anger.
I saw a door fling open a couple of doors down and Itachi stormed out.

“Sasuke? What are you doing here?” He asked surprised.

The young man named Sasuke turned around on his heel at the sound of Itachi’s voice. He frowned and went over to where Itachi was standing.

“Why didn’t you tell me why you had killed our clan earlier?”

Wait what? Had I heard this stranger correctly? Itachi had killed his clan? I shook my head, trying to clear it.

“Who told you that Sasuke?” He asked warily.

“The one you call Tobi,” he said softly.

Itachi cursed, “He’s going to pay for that.”

Sasuke frowned, “Why? I deserve to know why you did that horrible thing. Now I know that you’re…”

“Don’t say it!” Itachi yelled.

“Good,” he said.

Itachi groaned, “Don’t you dare repeat that to anyone else.”

Sasuke nodded, “I won’t, but now that I know I’ll have to come and see you more often.”

Itachi scowled and Sasuke grinned his way. He left then. When he was gone Itachi sighed and spotted me peeking out. “How much did you hear?” He asked.

“Enough,” I replied.

Itachi made his way over to me and forced my door open. He walked in my room and threatened, “If you don’t keep what you heard a secret you’re going to be tortured by me forever.”

I gulped and said haughtily, “I wasn’t planning on telling!”

“Good,” he said.

“Who was that?” I asked him.

“My little brother,” he stated.

“I didn’t know you had a brother,” I said my eyes widening.

Itachi scoffed, “That’s because you don’t know a thing about me.”

“Oh I think I know a thing or two about you now,” I said smirking.

“Like I said earlier, tell and I’ll rip your tongue out,” he snarled.

I nodded quickly and he smiled manically at me, “You better be telling the truth, for your sake.”

He walked out of my room then leaving me contemplating everything that had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a new shiny chapter lol!