Status: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!

Love at Dusk

Refusing Pain's Order

“Itachi, it’s been confirmed. Kagami will fall in love with one of the Akatsuki and she will birth a magnificent child.”

“And what do you want me to do about that?” He asked not connecting two and two.

“I want you to make her fall in love with you,” Pain responded.

Itachi hesitated he wasn’t sure how he felt about that. “Look boss I don’t really feel comfortable toying with someone’s heart,” he said seriously.

Pain looked annoyed, “She’s not cooperating Itachi. I mean Eya reported back to me saying she doesn’t find any of the members cute. What kind of woman doesn’t like dangerous men? She’s not going to fulfill the prophecy on her own.”

Itachi let out a deep sigh, “I’m well aware of that but I don’t want to make her fall in love with me when I don’t even feel any sparks between us. I mean yeah she’s hot but I don’t like her that much.”

Pain scowled, “Learn to love her.”

Itachi had never disobeyed a direct order before. “I won’t,” he said stubbornly.

“Fine, I’ll just get Hidan to do it.” Pain glared at Itachi, “I really expected more out of you Itachi.”

Itachi couldn’t obey Pain this time. Even if it killed him he wasn’t going to toy with Kagami’s heart. He couldn’t stand when women did that to him.

He had been toyed with before and he didn’t like it one bit. How could Pain ask him to force himself on her? He had thought Pain was a romantic but he supposed this prophecy was clouding his vision.

All he knew was he couldn’t love someone he didn’t feel anything for.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think so far? Are you interested, not interested or apathetic towards this story?