Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The Kiss

Living with One Direction
Chapter 10: The kiss
Amber’s P.O.V
After Mandy told me about Harry I felt like I needed to tell her about Niall and I.
“Mandy I need to tell you something…” I tell her trialing off.
“What? Tell me! Please.” She says excitedly.
“You have to swear on your life not to tell anybody at all.” I tell her seriously.
“Fine, I Mandy Parker swear on my life not to tell a single soul whatever my best friend Amber Tomlinson is gonna tell me.” She says putting her hand over her heart.
“Me and Niall have a ‘thing’.” I tell her shyly.
“I was wondering what was happening between you two. You’re lucky nobody has noticed yet.” She said trialing off.
“I know.” I said laughing a little bit.
Mandy and I continued with our girl talk before we went down stairs. All the boys were sitting there watching The Big Bang Theory. I couldn’t find anywhere to sit so I plopped down onto Niall’s lap.
Mandy caught on and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and cuddled into Niall’s chest.
“Guys I have a question. Are you guys dating?” Zayn asked pointing between me and Niall.
I shake my head right away, we technically aren’t dating. We just kiss a lot so we are friends with benefits I guess.
“No why would you think that? We are just really close.” I tell him honestly.
Nobody said anything after that, but could tell they didn’t believe us. I turned back to the T.V thoughts flying through my head.

Harry’s P.O.V

“Guys, I’m bored, can we go swimming?” I yell throwing my head back and groaning.
“Sure let’s all get dressed and meet at the pool.” Liam said getting up then leaving.
We all left to go to our separate bed rooms. I walked into my room and pulled out white trunks and pulled them on.
I walked out of my room and down to the pool. Nobody was out yet so I decided to jump in. I swam lengths for couple minutes before I heard the sliding glass door open. I knew it had to be Louis or Mandy but I didn’t know who.
I looked over and my jaw dropped and my eyes fell out of my head, Standing at a chair putting down her towel was Mandy, she was in a black and white strapless bikini.
She had the best figure I had ever seen she had curves in all the right places. She then turned around and slipped into the pool.
I swam up to her and grabbed her around the waist.
“Hey gorgeous, nice body.” I purred in her ear being my normal flirty self.
“Hey sexy” She muttered turning to face me.
We stood there looking into each other’s then I started leaning in. I noticed she was leaning in to, and within seconds our lips met.
It was a short sensitive kiss that could have continued longer but it was cut short due to Niall.
“Are you guys trying to ruin my innocence?!” He yelled covering his eyes.
We break away blushing about what happened. The others heard Nialls cry of pain and rushed out to see what happened.
“What happened?” Louis asked Niall worried for the younger boy.
“I walked into Harry and Mandy making out!” Niall yelled his hand still covering his eyes.
“What?!” Amber yelled.
“You heard me!” Niall yelled uncovering his eyes.
I ran out of the pool and into my room, I heard Mandy following behind me. But all I could think about was the fireworks that were going off when I kissed Mandy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Hope you like it!
Please check out my other story Niall Horan's Best Friend

Comment, Recommend, Subscribe.
Srry its short

Bri