Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

French Fry Fight

Living with one direction

Chapter 9: French Fry Fight

Harry’s P.O.V

Mandy ran off after telling everybody about her parents. We couldn’t find her anywhere and that’s unusual since the flat is extremely small.

Everybody was running everywhere checking everything. I was walking down the hallway when I past my room, I decided I should check the bedrooms just in case. I walked backwards until I heard a loud sob. I ran back into my room and saw Mandy laying in my bed curled into a ball. She was shaking uncontrollably then she just stopped.

I gathered the girl in my arms and went down stairs. I called to everybody that I had her. I then laid her on the couch noticing she wasn’t moving.

By that time everybody was in the living room and noticed it to. I
felt her forehead and it was normal, I came to the conclusion that she passed out.

“She has passed out, I will bring her to her bedroom and I will stay with her until she wakes up. You guys go out and have fun.” I ushered them out the door throwing Louis his keys.

“Ok bye! Text me when she wakes up Hazz” Louis says before running out the door screaming Kevin. I chuckled to myself before going back to Mandy.

I picked her up and walked to her room, then put her on the bed. I sat there on the bed and decided to turn on the T.V.

I probably sat there for a little over an hour before I heard some whimpering from beside me. I looked over and saw Mandy stretching. I was about to say something but she beat me to it.

“Why am I here?” She asked looking up at me.

“Shh babe, you passed out in my bed after you ran out of the room.” I told her in a soothing voice.

“Oh, where is everybody else?” She asked trying not to cry.

“I sent them to go out for lunch so they wouldn’t over whelm you when you woke up. How are you feeling?” I ask while stroking her hair.

“I’m ok.” She answers.

I get up from my spot on her bed and walk out of the room to get my cell phone. I grab it from the table in the living room and send a text to Louis.

To: Boobear
From:Hazza
Heyyyy boobear mandy is up now, u guys can come home any time now:* imu

I then walk to my bedroom and turn on the T.V. I wasn’t really watching the T.V I was thinking about Mandy.

Amber’s P.O.V

“Guys! Stop throwing French fries! We are in public!” Liam scolds us trying to clean up the mess we made.

“But Liam it is so much fun!” I yell at him while throwing fries at
him. The other boys catch on and start throwing fries at him to.

Louis suddenly stops and takes out his phone. He replies to some people then puts it away before facing us.

“Mandy is awake guys, we are now able to go home.” Louis says before throwing a fry in the air and catching it in his mouth.

We all get up then look at the table full of fries. We all laugh the walk out getting glares from the employees.

“Louis, the one on the right is eye raping you. “I whisper in his ear laughing a little bit. I guess Louis had a different idea and yelled something out in the middle of the parking lot.

“NO AMBER I WILL NOT TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES FOR YOU!!” Louis screams at the top of his lungs.

We all stop and look over at Louis. Everybody starts laughing except for me.

“Louis that’s not what I said!!” I yelled at him before slapping his chest.

“I had to Amber, it was the perfect chance” He shrugged and laughed.

“I hate you Louis.” I said before storming off to the van.

We all got into the van and drove a very short and silent way home. When we got to Louis and Harry’s flat I ran into it and up to Mandy’s room. I saw her curled on the bed crying. I ran over to her and gathered her up in my arms.

“She its ok babe, your parents will be ok.” I whispered in her ear while rubbing her back.

“No it’s not my parents this time Amb… You know what happened to Nate right? Well I don’t wanna rush into anything but I think I might have a small crush on somebody…” She said while looking everywhere in the room other then me.

“And who would this person be…”

“You can’t tell a soul, you have to promise on your life.” She says in the deadliest tone.

“I swear on my life” I answer her crossing my hand over my heart.

“I think I might be falling for Harry…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I am not inlove with this chapter at all but oh well.
You probably will not get another chapter today. Because i am starting another story!!! I havent gotten it up yet, it might be up today but i dont know yet.
PLEASE COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE,RECOMMEND
i saw somebody un subscribed me:( i might delete this story

Brianna