Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The chase

Living With One Direction

Chapter 11: The chase

Amber’s P.O.V

Harry stormed off with Mandy trailing behind him.

“Niall, leave them be they need privacy.” I told him dragging him back into the pool.

“Ya privacy to suck each other’s guts out.” Liam said laughing then high fiving the others.

I rolled my eyes then joined the other boys in the water. I could tell Niall was staring at me. I dove under the water and swam over to Louis. He was facing backwards so he couldn’t see me. I got as close as I dare then grabbed him ankle.

“AHHHHHHHHHH! WHO GRABBED MY ANKLE” Louis screamed loud enough for the neighbours to look over the fence.

I didn’t have much breath left so I swam over to the other end of the pool and popped up acting innocent. When I popped up I saw Louis blaming Niall since his hair was wet.

“Niall lying in bad for the soul!” Louis yelled at Niall trying to get him to confess.

“But it wasn’t me!” Niall protested flailing his arms around.

I tried to sneak out of the pool getting unnoticed but being Daddy Direction Liam had to squeal.

“Amber did it!” Liam screamed pointing to me. All boys turned toward me then got out of the pool and walked toward me.

“Amber why did you do it?” Louis asked raising an eyebrow.
They approached me with evil smirks on their faces.

“Ok guys, I am sorry and I shouldn’t have done it. Please forgive me.” I plead walking backwards opening the sliding door just enough for me to squeeze through.

They ran at me, so I ran inside, slammed the door then locked it. I didn’t stay to find out where they were instead I ran up to Harry’s room and opened the door.

All I saw was Harry and Mandy’s lips on each other’s and I’m sure I saw some tongue. I didn’t want to intrude so I slammed the door and tried to find a hiding spot. Then it hit me, I ran back to Harry’s room and ran to the closet not caring about the love birds.

I dove in and covered myself with some of Harry’s clothes. I heard footsteps and held my breath hoping Harry would cover for me.

“No mate, haven’t seen her.” Harry lied coolly.

“Ok thanks anyway, oh and stop sucking Mandy’s face off.” The voice of Louis spoke.

I stayed in the closet just in case. But I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew the closet door was thrown open and Louis stood there with an evil look on his face.

Harry’s P.O.V

I stormed off to my room knowing she would follow me. I got to my room and dove to my bed. Face down in my pillow tears slipping down my face. I know I am a baby but I hate being teased.

I felt the bed dip right beside me.

“Harry look at me we need to talk.” Mandy said in her cute loving voice. I looked up just because it was her.

“About what? What is there to talk about?” I ask trying to smile but failed.

“Outside in the pool, and why you are crying.” She said motioning for me to sit up. I sat up and she crawled onto my lap.

“I just don’t like the teasing, it hurts.” I said a tear falling down my cheek. Her hand brushed it away leaving fire.

“It’s ok Harry, now about the pool…” She trailed off not looking at me.

“What about it?” I ask raising an eyebrow. We heard both heard a
scream which I knew was from Louis, but we ignored it.

“Well I liked it, but you’re a flirt so I don’t know…” My heart fluttered when she said she liked it. I really liked her even though she was here only 1 day.

“You liked it? I liked it to.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“So where do we go from here?” She asked happy tears in her eyes.

“Mandy, will you be my girlfriend?” I asked hoping she would say yes, my wish came true.

“Of course I will.” She said right before we leaned in.

We leaned in and our lips met. It was so much better than the one in the pool. Our lips were together for a while until Amber opened the door. I couldn’t tell what she said due to the fuzziness in my brain.

Our lips hadn’t met since Amber barged into the room. Our lips were just about to meet when Amber ran in again and dove into my closet. Then Louis came in out of breath.

“Have you seen Amber?” My first thought was to lie so I did.

“No mate I haven’t.” I answered. Louis walked out and I waited for Amber to leave. We waited for a while until I heard soft snores. I realized she fell asleep. I let her be and turned to my wonderful girlfriend. How did I get so lucky?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

This will be all till monday so sorry, the next story that will be updated in NHBF!
comment, recommend, subscribe.
hope you like it.

Brianna