Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The Accusation

Living With One Direction

Chapter 12: The accusation

I woke up in nest of close around me. I looked around confused for a few moments until I heard it. Harry’s snores. Then I realized that I was in Harry’s closet due to the incident last night.

I opened the closet door and quietly got out of the bedroom into the hallway. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to get breakfast. Nobody was there and I didn’t see anybody when I walked around their flat.

I didn’t feel like having breakfast so I walked over to ‘my’ new flat. I opened the door and noticed the lights were off signaling that Niall was asleep. I wanted to surprise him so I went to his bed room and quietly opened the door.

I saw his body shift as he snuggled into his pillow more. I tip toed over to the bed and straddled his waist. I felt his stir a little bit underneath me but I went farther. I leant forward, kissing his jaw and nose. I heard him moan and felt his little friend go hard under me.

“Niall baby, it’s time to get up.” I soothed, then nibbled on his ear.

“Mmmmmmmmm, 5 more minutes.” He said moaning again. I didn’t like that answer so I did what I had to do. I placed my mouth on his and forced my tongue into his mouth.

He responded instantly, his tongue danced with mine. I felt his hands tug on my shirt so I broke away and threw it away.

“Niall, it’s not fair that I’m the only one half naked.” I brought his shirt over his head and started a pile of discarded clothes.
He chuckled before bringing his lips back to mine. Seconds later he broke away and noticed my sad face.

“I’m sorry; I forgot to take in your beauty.” Niall looked down. I giggled lightly hoping he liked what he saw. I mean come on, I’m a 32C.

“Wow pretty amazing.” Niall said then kissed my jaw line.

I don’t know how long we continued but when I looked at the clock it was about 11:00 am and all of our clothes were in a pile on the side of the bed. Clothes not underwear.

“Niall, the boys are going to get worried. We should get dressed then head over.” I threw him his clothes then walked out knowing he was staring at me.

I walked to my bedroom which was down the hall. I found some short jean shorts since it was the summer time. I didn’t really want to wear a shirt today; I know sounds weird but whatever.

I threw on a long bandeau then brushed my hair into a messy bun and put some light makeup on.

I walked downstairs after I was done; Niall’s shoes weren’t there so I just left. The first thing I heard when I walked into Louis flat, seemed like it was our gathering area, was a wolf whistle.

“Why thank you.” I rolled my eyes, Niall was clenching his fists in anger. I gave him a look and he instantly calmed down.

“What happened to your lips? They look like tomatoes!” Mandy exclaimed pointing.

“What? Oh…” I looked into the mirror and realized Niall’s lips were the same. Louis saw me glance at Niall so of course he pointed out the same thing about Niall.

“Guys look! Niall’s lips are like that to.”

“Kinda like make-out lips…” Liam trailed off.

“Oh my god!” Zayn screamed jumping up looking shocked.

“What?” Louis asked confusion written on his face.

‘Please don’t make the connection, please don’t make the connection.’ I kept thinking to myself my fingers crossed.

“You two… are together!!!” He exclaimed pointing between the both of us.

Niall and I looked at each other, I could already tell what he was
thinking.

Oh crap!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Omg I haven't updated in so long! I feel so bad:(
You will get another chapter this weekend pinky promise (If I break it you can cut off my pinky)
I hope you liked it, I haven't been in the writing mood. It's stress.
I don't have projects coming up so I am free to write!!!!
I wanted this to happen later in the story but the funeral is coming up so Niall needed to be there:D
I know it's short, but you will get another chapter this weekend!

Comment, recommend, subscribe (In that order)

Brianna
P.S how do you like 1D's new album Take Me Home?
P.P.S This story is rated PG so that is all the 'action' you will be getting in detail. There will be 'action' but not described. If you have an issue please comment.