Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The promise

Living With One Direction

Chapter 15: The promise

Amber’s P.O.V

I stayed silent and snuck a glance at Niall. His face was pale and it looked like he was shaking. Everybody was looking at us waiting for an answer but we just stayed silent.

“Listen guys…” I look at Niall asking for permission, he nodded his head so I continued.

“We were sneaking around behind your backs… Nobody knew well nobody knew except Mandy.” I told them honestly.

They just sat there in silence listening to everything we had to say.

“But we aren’t going out, he never asked my out we were just kissing and stuff.” I finished letting out a long sigh.

They all just stared at us expecting more.

“We will stop, Never kiss again promise.” I told them before getting up and walking outside to my secret place that I found.

I found on day when I went for a walk. There is a huge tree trunk that was hollowed out so I went inside. It was pretty dry until I saw a hole big enough to climb through. I climbed through it and found myself in a cave.

I have always gone here to do my thinking, even though I have been here 4 days.

I ran to the tree, climbed through the tunnel and into the cave.

Then the tears started, I couldn’t stay away from Niall. He made me feel alive, he made me feel pretty.

I was falling in love with Nialler, I really loved him. The tears started pouring down my face even harder. I heard footsteps running around my hiding spot but I didn’t care. Then I saw somebody come through the tunnel.

“Hey, are you ok?” Liam asked with concern on his face.

“Ya, I’m fine…” I gulped for air.

“Let’s get back to the house, ok?” Liam picked me up then walked me to his flat.

“That is my favourite spot to think.” Liam said to me while I’m still in his arms.

We get to Louis and Harry’s flat and he puts me on the couch.

Nobody was in the room except for the person I didn’t want to see.

“Amber, can we please talk?” Niall asks sitting on the couch next to me with puppy dog eyes.

“What is there to talk about?” I ask distaste in my voice.

“Us, Amber I really do like you. I can see a future with you.” He says tears forming in his eyes.

“Well I can’t so please go away.” I said evilly.

I watched the boy I love walk away from me, and from the moment everything changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I know extremely short. You probably won't get another chapter this weekend. I'm sorry I'm not feeling well at all.
Brianna