Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

Twitter and Tears

Living With One Direction:

Chapter 16: Twitter and Tears

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE*

Liam’s P.O.V

Since Niall and Amber’s fight Niall hasn’t been the same. He stays locked up in his room not even coming down for food. Food was something big in Niall’s life but now, he barely touches it.

Right now we are at a concert that popped up last minute. Amber was sitting in our dressing room doing who knows what, while we are doing a sound check. Niall was sitting on a stool singing his solo Little Things.
“You never love yourself half as much as I love you

You’ll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to if

I let you know, I’m here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh” Niall sang clearly choking on the words tears falling down his face.

We all looked at him with concern on our faces but finished the song anyway.

Paul gave me a look to say ‘what’s wrong?’, I shook him off. Paul is our babysitter if you want to call him. He looks after us, he makes sure we get to where we have to go on time. Oh and he is a body guard.

“Niall, come here we need to talk.” I grabbed his hand and dragged him in the dressing room. Amber looked up and raised an eyebrow.

“Amber, can you please leave.” Amber gets up and walks out the door leaving me and Niall alone.

I drag him to the couch so we can have our little chat.

“Dude, what is your problem?” I ask trying not to sound harsh.

“The problem is who you just kicked out of this room. I can’t take it anymore, I really like her and she told me to go away.” Niall got up from the couch and punched the wall.

“I really like her Liam, I know you just broke up with Danielle but please give me some advice.” He plead, the cursing because of his hand.

“Just wait, she needs space to breathe.” I told him before I got up and walked out the door.

Niall’s P.O.V

I tried to process what Liam told me but I just couldn’t do it. I
walked out of the dressing room holding my hand cringing feeling the pain.

“Niall! What did you do to your hand? You have a concert in an hour!” Amber rushes over to me.

“Oh now you talk to me? What do I have to do kill myself for you to notice?” I know I was over reacting but I couldn’t take it I ran back into the dressing room.

“Niall, what happened to your hand?” I heard a voice that instantly calmed me down. I turned around and saw Zayn holding a first aid kit.

“You could say I was stupid and punched a wall.” I muttered then walked over to Zayn to fix my hand.

He grabbed my hand gently and started fixing it without asking any questions. It was painful but by the end when he wrapped it with gauze I couldn’t feel it.

“Thanks mate I owe you.” I bro hugged him.

“No, you owe me an explanation.” A voice from the door spoke, it reminded me of what I did to her just moments before.

“I don’t owe you anything so please move out of the way, I have a concert to sing in.” I pushed past her not caring if I made her upset of angry.

I was just about to step on stage to thousands of screaming fans but Amber stopped me.

“Niall, what was that about?!” She grabbed my bad hand so I screamed in pain.

“Amber I have to go.” I pulled my hand lose and joined my other 4 band mates on the stage.

*******************************

After finishing our songs we started the twitter selection. That’s where the girls tweet something and we pick the tweet and answer it. The first one we picked was for Harry.

‘Harry, do you have a girlfriend?’ Harry smirked when he read the tweet but then answered the question.

“Yes I do, I am dating Mandy, she has come to live with us boys and Amber because of some uh family matters.” He said and all the girls started screaming.

After a couple more questions the first one came up about me.

‘What happened to your hand?’ I looked at my hand and tried to flex it but it hurt too much.

“I um kinda punched the wall of my dressing room.” I shrugged my shoulders and then walked over and sat on the couch.

I thought I was safe, that I wouldn’t get another question but that’s not what happened.

‘Are you dating somebody?’ The tweet came up and tears formed in my eyes.

“No I’m not, but I am in love with somebody who just rejected me.” Tears slide down my cheeks while the girls scream about who that jerk was.

I looked back stage and noticed two things. One that Ambers beautiful eyes were on me. And two those beautiful were full of tears just like mine.
*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

It's longer then before! I hope you like it I worked hard so please do!

There might be drama in the next chapter but don't get your hopes up.

I am free all weekend so you will be getting a couple chapters

Ok so i also write NHBF and my friend reads it so we talk. And she tells me what she likes and what she doesnt like. But for this story she doesnt read it. So i dont know if anybody likes it or not. So pretty please comment or i wont update.

Comment, Recommend, Subscribe

Brianna