Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

The argument and Make up

Living With One Direction

Chapter 15: the argument and make up

Niall’s P.O.V

I stalked off of the stage and into the dressing room ignoring Amber, I just couldn’t deal with her. You know when somebody just pisses you off and you don’t want to say something to ruin the relationship, yup that’s me.

I got into the dressing room and started to get undressed I was in my boxers when the boys came in the door laughing and screaming about something. I ignored them until Louis came up to me and threw his arm around my shoulder.

“Yes Louis? I’m not in the mood.” I told him while throwing my signature clothes on. I ran my hand threw my hair making sure it was alright.

“Ok, but just so you know Amber wants to talk to you so hurry up.” He took his arm off my shoulder then walked away and ruffled Zayn’s hair, of course he freaked out.

I grabbed somebody’s shoes and put them on my feet. Putting them on damaged my hand a bit more so I went to go find Paul.

Paul was of course nowhere to be seen so I went to the person who fixed my hand in the first place.

“Liam, my hand hurts! Fix it.” I whined when I got into the dressing room.

All the boys looked up giving me puzzled looks. I showed them my hand and they nodded in understanding. Liam grabbed the first aid kit then led me to the couch.

“There you go, now be careful and be sure to tell Paul in case you need to go to the hospital.” He told me wrapping gauze around my hand. Then he looked over at the boys and signaled to leave.
They all left so I was the only person in the room but of course the person I didn’t want to see came waltzing into the room.

“What do you want?” I sneered hoping she would get the message and leave.

“We need to talk.” She stated simply, she either didn’t get the message or she ignored it. It’s just like her to do that.

“Talk about what? How you broke my heart? How if all the fans find out it was you would get hate?! What do we need to talk about?!” I raised my voice when I know I shouldn’t have but I was getting angry.

“Niall, calm down!” She also raised her voice at me, this was getting out of hand.

“You’re telling me to calm down?! After all you did to me? Are you serou-“ I was in the middle of ranting to her when she cut me off in the most creative way.

She placed her lips on mine, her lips were so soft. She made me forget about everything I was yelling about. I kissed her back, we didn’t get as far as I wanted to though.

The door banged open and we never even noticed, until they spoke.

“Whoa! No wonder there was no more yelling.” We broke away and saw the boys looking at us in shock.
Amber and I looked at each other and blushed. What just happened?

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Liam, my hand hurts. Fix it.” Niall barged into the dressing room whining about his hand. All of us looked up in confusion so he showed us his hand. We nodded then went back to what we were doing.

I was fixing my hair when Liam motioned to us to leave. I don’t know why but I think it had something to do about Niall and Amber. I left the room and walked to the food table where all the other boys were.

“What are we doing?” I picked of an apple and bit into it. I turned around and saw Amber going into the dressing room.
I bit into my apple again and walked over to the dressing room door. I put my ear to it and heard yelling.

“Talk about what? How you broke my heart? How if all the fans find out it was you would get hate?! What do we need to talk about?!” I heard Niall’s voice probably yelling at Amber.

Amber yelled back but I couldn’t make out what it was. By that time Louis, Liam, and Harry were there at the door with me listening.

Niall said something else but then stopped suddenly. I didn’t hear anything after a little bit so I looked at the boys then opened the door.

“Whoa! No wonder it was silent.” I looked at the boys then back at the other to.

When I came into the room Niall’s and Amber’s lips were practically glued to each-others but now they were just looking at each other blushing.

“Does that mean you guys have made out, I mean made up yet?” Louis said laughing at his own stupid joke.

“Can we please go home?” Niall asked walking out of the dressing room and into the car. We all followed him into the car Mandy of course was there.

A little while later we got to the Harry and Louis’s flat. We all pilled out of the car and said our good night’s. Then walked in different directions to our flats. I looked back and saw Niall and Amber walking towards their flat holding hands. They are so cute together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

I know it's short it's a filler i didnt feel like writing.

This will be the only chapter this weekend you might get another one tomorrow but dont get your hopes up.

Comment, Recommend, Subscribe

Lot's of love

Brianna