Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

Flash back's and tears

Living with one direction

Chapter 8: flash back’s and tears

Mandy’s P.O.V

I watched Amber walk out of the room, then a few second later I heard the door shut signaling that she had left the house. I was excited to be living with my best friend and the boys. But it wasn’t for a good reason at all.

See I haven’t told Amber yet, but my parents got into a plane crash. They were flying over to Africa for their 17th anniversary.

They crashed into the ocean almost half way to Africa. I didn’t even know what happened, I was packing to come over because of my boyfriend and then I got the call.

*Flash back*

I went up to my bedroom and started packing since I had to leave the next day. I was just crawling into my closet to find my suitcases when the phone started ringing.

I quickly crawled out of the closet and ran to get the phone.

“Hello? The Parker residence.” I say in a clear voice into the receiver.

“Hello is this Mandy? I have some concerning news.” The voice on the other end answered. It sounded young but male; I got concerned not knowing why this man called me.

“Yes? What’s wrong? What happened?” I asked with concern in my voice.

“Your parents were flying over to Africa correct? Well they did not make it. Their plane crashed.”

“What? Are they ok? They didn’t pass did they?” I asked tears falling from my eyes.

“No shhh calm down, they are completely fine. They just have to stay here for a couple months due to the fact that they are in comas. They are medically induced and other then that they are perfectly ok.” He said trying to reassure me.

“Brain damage?” I ask trying to calm the tears.

“Yes but as I said before they will fine, before we put them in the comas they asked for you to stay with Amber where ever they are staying, if you have any questions please feel free to call me back. I must go now.”

“Ok bye, please keep me posted Dr.”

“Dr.Cameron.”

“Thank you Dr. goodbye.” I said before hanging up.

*Flash back over*

Tears were flooding my eyes trying to leak out. I quickly brushed them away and put my clothes into my half of the closet. I then walked into the bathroom and put my makeup and other objects into an empty cupboard.

I made my way into my new bed room and screamed. Sitting on my bed was Harry Styles. He looked up when he heard my scream with a surprised look on his face.

“I’m sorry; I just wanted to come see how you were getting along.” Harry mumbled playing with his fingers.

“Oh no, that’s ok I was just unpacking” I tell him remembering
about my flash back, tears start pooling in my eyes hoping he wouldn’t notice. Unfortunately that didn’t happen.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Harry asks worriedly while tilting my face to look up at his.

“Nothing…” I mumbled looking into his eyes. He moved his hand up to my cheek and started brushing the tears off. I thought this was a kind gesture which made me cry even harder.

I got pulled into Harry’s chest. He smelled like cookie dough with a hint of peppermint. I know it sounds odd but it was a great combination.

“Mandy, I know you just met me but please you can trust me. I won’t tell anybody if you don’t want me to.” Harry says rubbing my back to calm me down.

“No I should probably tell everybody, can you get everybody in the living room. I’ll be down in a minute.” I tell him while looking into his big green eyes.

“Ok come down when you are ready.” Harry said giving me a kiss on my forehead before walking out.

I went back to the bathroom and fixed my makeup not wanting to show that I was crying. I then found my way downstairs and saw that everyone was sitting the couch giving each other looks.

“You’re all probably wandering why I have gathered you here” I said with a shaky laugh.

“So I was sitting in my room unpacking when I had a flashback. I started crying but stopped, and then Harry came in and scared me.” I said giving Harry a look because he started all of this.

“We were just talking and then I burst out crying again, Harry wanted to know what was wrong but I wouldn’t tell him since you guys had to know too.” I told them tears falling down my cheeks. Harry got up from his spot and came over to me. I got up from my chair and he sat down so I could sit on his lap for comfort.

“When I was packing to come here I got a call from a doctor. He told me that when my parents were flying over to Africa their plane crashed.” I tried to continue but couldn’t, I turned around and snuggled my head into Harry’s shirt sobbing loudly.
After a while of comforting I got out from Harry’s amazing body and continued.

“They are in a hospital in Canada and are in medically induced comas. He says they wanted me to stay with Amber for a while until they were able to come home. So that is why I have to stay here for a while.” I said sobbing uncontrollably. I got off of Harry’s lap and ran from the room.

I don’t know how but I made it to a bed room that was spotless. I ran to the bed and curled into a ball. I heard the others running and calling to me but I didn’t hear them. I was so stressed and tired and come to think of it I haven’t eaten anything today either. That moment I saw Harry pass the door way not knowing that I was in there. But that was all I saw before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I hope you like it. most likely there will be another chapter up this weekend. when i am sad or upset, angry and confused i open up my laptop and start writing. I just comes naturally i guess. And lucky for you i have been confused about boys and angry since my bestfriend spazed at me yesterday. So lucky you guys!!!
I havent been getting lots of readers so far, maybe because it's new? so please recommend.
I will let you read while i start writting another chapter!!!
BTW i was listening to one direction when i wrote this!!
BBTW how do you like their new single little things?
FYI 10 DAYYS TILL NEW ALBUM!!!!

Bye brianna