Status: *I do not own any celebrity or real event/person/place, etc. But I do own all fictional characters/places/events. Enjoy! (:*

The Impossible

Two.

"Taxi! Taxi!" I yelled at every yellow car that drove by me. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. I was tempted to turn right back around, walk into the airport, and go home. I considered breaking out in my own rendition of 'Party in the USA'. But then I remembered how excited I was to see Chase, so I sucked it up and flagged down a taxi, which took nearly 20 minutes.

We drove through the big city towads my hotel. Everything was completely different from the small town in Georgia I had come from. The buildings seemed to go on for forever. The streets were absolutely crowded with people heading all different ways. Traffic was insane in most parts. I was totally out of my element, but it was worth it for the man I loved.

Finally, we arrived at the hotel, and I jumped out-eager to get my things in my room and get ready. I was supposed to meet up with Chase to go eat as soon as I got settled in. I threw my money at the taxi driver and hurried into the lobby. The lady at the front desk smiled when I approached.
"Welcome to the Hilton. How can I help you?"
"I need to reserve a room, please."
"Of course. How long will you be staying?"
"Until Sunday morning."
"Do you have a preference for your room?"
"Uh, no, just one bedroom."
"Alright, I just need your name and proof of ID."

I rushed to give her all of my information and was just about to pay for the room when the front desk phone rang. She grabbed the phone and reached for my debit card, half-way focused on me and half-way focused on the customer on the phone. She quickly punched in the information before thrusting my card and room keys at me. I ran to the elevator and hit the 10th floor button. Great, very top floor. Just what I needed for my fear of heights. When the elevator doors opened, I checked my phone seeing as it was almost five o'clock, which is when I was supposed to meet up with Chase. Again, I ran down the hallway to my room, opened up the door, and threw my things in. I had waited too long to see Chase. I did not wanna be late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Wooo!
I know-it's short, too.
But there's a lot of information I need to get in before it gets interesting.
Hope you like it!
(: