Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

I Am Not Afraid To Keep On Living

Sean's alarm clock woke the two Welsh men up. Ian yawned and grabbed his head stretching out. Sean sighed and curled up into a ball. "Ten minutes," He muttered. Ian rolled his eyes and slapped the younger man's ass. Sean yelped and fell out of the bed making Ian laugh despite the severity of his hangover.

"You can look but you can't touch bitch," Sean mumbled and rubbed his head. It was throbbing form the sudden movement and he reached into the drawer by the side of his bed. He puled out a pack of aspirin and popped two out before chucking the packet to Ian.
"That's not what you were saying when you were grinding on me last night," Ian winked and dry swallowed two pills. "You got some clothes I can steal again?" Sean nodded in reply. Bad idea. He winced at the pain in his head and walked over to his wardrobe.

He pulled out two sets of clothes and yawned. He handed one pair of jeans and a t-shirt to Ian. Ian took them and pulled them on over the top of his boxers.
"Will it look bad if we skip college today? I don't feel like going," Sean whimpered and leaned against Ian. Ian laughed and wrapped his arms around Sean's waist.
"It will look bad but we might as well skip one day," Ian shrugged. Sean grinned and crawled back into bed. Ian tutted and pulled him out by the arm. "Nuh uh! I want to go and get some new ink if we're not doing anything," Sean looked up and smiled.
"What are you getting?" Ian grinned at the question.

It'd been something he'd wanted to get for a while now. "Let up the suicide doors this is my life you decide yours, I want it on the side of my neck," Sean nodded.
"I've always wanted a tattoo. I know what I'd get too..." Ian raised an eyebrow. "All hell can't stop us now... It just... I like it...." Ian smiled and nodded knowing exactly what Sean meant.
"Let's do it together! Let's go together!" Ian grinned and Sean nodded.
"Yeah!? Today!?" Ian nodded and grabbed his stuff.

Sean hopped up and grabbed the clothes he'd pocked up off the bed. He ran into the bathroom to change and straightened his hair once he was dressed.

Ian waited patiently in the bedroom grinning. This tattoo was finally going to mean something more to him. He and Sean were getting them together so this is a new memory.

Its not like they were taking drastic measures and getting each others names tattooed on their bodies. Ian found his shoes and pulled them on before taking a beanie off Sean's desk.

Sean ran back into the room and grinned. "That beanie suits you," He took his wallet off the table and found one hundred and twenty quid. "I'M RICHER THEN I THOUGHT!" Sean cheered. Ian joined in the cheering and checked his own wallet.
"As am I!" He declared. "Ready to go?" Sean nodded.
"I can't wait for this Een," Sean skipped down the steps pulling Ian after him.

They left the house and Sean led the way to a tattoo parlour in the centre of town. There weren't many people in there today anyway. Most people were at work, or college.
"Hey, is it possible to get tattoo's at any point today?" Ian asked the guy behind the counter. He nodded then eyed them both over.
"ID?" He asked. Sean handed his over at the same time as Ian. "Sure thing. What are you two looking at getting?"
"Well, I wanted the words 'Let up the suicide doors this is my life you decide yours.' And I'd like to have it on the side of my neck?" The guy stood up and sized up the idea in his head.
"Sure, we can work with that, what about you? Getting inked?" Sean nodded and looked at Ian who smiled gently at him.
"Yeah, I was looking to get 'All Hell Can't Stop Us Now.'" The guy nodded.
"Rage against the machine? Nice. Where do you want it?"
"Um, across the bottom of my stomach," Ian smirked and pulled up Sean's shirt.
"That's gonna hurt, Seany." He rubbed the skin and Sean moved away.
"Stop it! I know it will, but it'll be worth it." Sean grinned and Ian rubbed his back.

The guy went off to start drawing up Ian's tattoo. Sean sat down next to Ian and leant against him. "I'm kind of nervous," Sean blurted and Ian laughed.
"So am I, and I have shit loads of tattoos already. You'll be fine. The only bits that hurt are over the bone really." Ian shrugged and Sean nodded.

The guy was soon done and came over to show the drawing to Ian who grinned. "What do you think Sean?" Sean looked at the drawing and nodded enthusiastically.
"It's going to look amazing!" Ian nodded as well and let the guy line the tattoo up on his neck.
"Come on over and we'll get this started. Bring your friend with you too. One of the other artists is free now." Sean gulped and Ian squeezed his hand.
"Chill Sean it'll be fine yeah? I got my guns right on the bones. Its not too bad I promise."

Sean took up a seat and lay back as the tattoo artist started to lay the stencil on his stomach. Ian smiled over in that direction as he was being tattooed. Sean stuck his tongue out in responds as the guy got ready to start.

When needle was put to skin, Sean discovered that Ian wasn't lying. The pain really wasn't too bad. Ian watched him get the last half of his tattoo done and held his hand as he watched. Sean bit his lip as it got to a painful part of the tattoo.

Ian squeezed the younger hand ignoring how sexy the face he was pulling was. Now was not the time to get a boner.

The guy who had tattooed Ian bandaged up ians new tattoo before starting to bandage Seans.
"it looks amazing." Ian grinned at Sean and helped him stand up. Sean winced a little but made his way out of the door after paying the sum for the tattoo. Ian paid as well and they left the shop together. "You're going to want ice for that." Ian stated and Sean nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to rhona for helping with ideas