Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

I Wish You Would Return The Favour

Gerard woke up and looked wround his room. He rubbed at his head and let out a low groan. He didn't regret his decisions as such, but he wasn't too pleased with the actions his body had taken.

Frank's eyes fluttered open delicately and he reluctantly crawled out of bed. He pulled on his clothes and grabbed his iPod, he put of the Misfits and jumped around his house singing at full blast and dancing. He wriggled his hips and jumped around.
"GERARD!? ARE YOU UP!?" Frank yelled as he grabbed his key, bag and coat. He heard a grunt coming from Gerard's room.

Frank rolled his eyes and tapped on the door. "Gee I'm coming in if you don't hurry the fuck up!" He got another grunt and heard springs creaking and footsteps.

Gerard fumbled around inside his room grabbing all of his stuff as he moved around. He was regretting what he'd started last night. What if he'd made things awkward? Frank said he'd wanted to do it too though... Right? Gerard pulled on his outfit choice for the day and went out to meet Frank.

He looked down at the floor and blushed. Frank rolled his eyes and smirked he walked away and grabbed their bags. He chucked Gerard his and Gerard caught it.
"You're not mad are you?" Gerard looked up to see Frank grinning.
"Mad at what?" Frank winked. Gerard smiled in return and hugged Frank. Frank hugged back and made his way to the door. "C'mon Gee, let's get going yeah?" Gerard nodded and followed Frank out of the door.

They walked together in an awkward silence. Frank played with the strap on his bag as they walked into the nearest and cheapest shop to buy their breakfast. Frank paid for his and waited for Gerard. The taller male finished buying what he wanted and followed Frank out of the shop still in silence.
"Gerard? Why aren't you talking to me? Is it because of the kiss... We can forget it ever happened if you want?" Frank looked down at the ground and Gerard looked over to him.
"Sorry... I just... I'm sorry for kissing you Frankie..." Gerard murmured. Frank frowned.
"Why are you sorry? I liked it... Unless you didn't?" Frank frowned and looked up to read Gerard's facial expressions. He looked confused and conflicted.
"I did... I thought-"
"You thought I wouldn't? I said right after that I wanted to Gerard..." Frank smiled reassuringly.
"I thought you were just caught in the moment..."

When they reached the gates they met up with Jack and Alex who were fucking around climbing up and down the posts and playing patty cake. Gerard let out a laugh at the sight of the two straddling a wall and clapping their hands together.
"They act like they're five," Gerard stated. Frank chuckled and walked over to the two. He tried to hoist himself up but struggled. Gerard laughed and picked Frank up to help him scramble up the wall.

Jack and Alex swung their legs over so they were facing the same way to look at Frank and Gerard.
"Hey guys!" Jack grinned and waved. Alex waved as well and leaned his head on Jack's shoulder.
"Jack I'm tired," Alex whined. Jack laughed knowing the exact reason why Alex was tired but Frank and Gerard sat looking confused.

The four American's made small talk whilst they waited for their lessons to start. Dan arrived shortly later looking pretty happy, unlike the previous day. He was happy and buzzing around and when Josh came Frank noticed how he ran over and hugged him.

Frank saw the two of them kiss and get pretty close to each other. Dan blushed as they pulled away and Josh linked their hands together happily. Frank watched them walk over hands linked and wished he and Gerard could be like that... All the time... It'd make a nice change.

When the two Englishmen rejoined the group Gerard smiled. "Let me guess... You two are dating now?" They both blushed crimson and Gerard, Frank, Jack and Alex laughed.

As the time for lessons to start drew nearer all of them split up promising to be in the LGBT room for lunch and free periods just in case.

Frank led the way to art with Gerard. Gerard stopped him before they went into the classroom. "Frank... Why did you want to kiss me last night? It's been bugging me all morning... Sorry..."
"Stop saying sorry!" Frank laughed and pushed Gerard's hair back. "Because I like you Gerard," Frank blushed as did Gerard.
"Oh... We should go inside," Gerard said. He led the way into the room and took a seat next to Frank. "I've been waiting for this class all summer," He grinned.

Frank couldn't help but return the smile, Gerard's smile made him feel happy and care free. At least for an hour or so.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEEEEAAAAHH. I JUST WANT TO WRITE THE SMATKINS! I'M SORRY!