Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

If The World Was To End

"Mmm, Joshie, please don't stop," Dan whimpers and grabs the boys hair roughly so he can slam their lips together. Josh kisses back urgently needing to find his release. Josh kneels down and licks his lips. Dan groans in frustration and suddenly Josh is there. Its all Josh.

The two stumble out of the closet together sticky, sweaty and stinking of sex. "I think we missed our first class of the year Danny," Josh bit his lip and smiled at Dan knowingly.
"Worth it though," Dan laughed.
"Definitely. You watch the football last night?" Josh asked. Dan sighed silently and nodded in reply to the question.
"Pretty shit match." Dan grunted and led the way to their lunch spot.

The LGBT group have always been welcoming. Josh and Dan sit quite far apart keeping a healthy 'Bros only' distance between them. The only times they hooked up were if they were a) Very needy and desperated for a fuck, or b) Shit faced.

Dan noticed that there were quite a few gay new kids. He smiled to a few but soon turned his gaze back to Josh. Dan noticed that one of the new people was sitting with Ian Watkins eating subway and laughing. He wished for that with Josh but it would never happen.

Josh had no interest in his best friend other than sex. Or so he thought. As he watched the others chattering away amongst themselves he felt a twinge of jealousy. He watched Dan stand up and walk over to two new students. The smiled and spoke to him animatedly.

Dan had been watching two of the new students for a while. They'd been sitting having a casual conversation when he walked over. Quite frankly, Dan was getting fed up with all Josh's bullshit. One minute he seems to actually give a fuck and the next he couldn't care less about anyone but himself.
"Hello." Dan walked over to the two younger students and sent a friendly smile in their direction. They would make an adorable couple.

One of them was tall and skinny with dark brown hair and blonde highlights, whereas his friend was chubby and had mocha coloured hair.
"Hey," they chorused.
"Mind if i sit with you two?" he smiled. They shook their heads and Dan pulled up a seat.
"If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you sitting with your friend?" The chubby one asked. Dan shrugged.
"We kind of had a disagreement?" he offered. The one with blonde in his hair nodded.
"Oh, I'm sure you two will be fine by tomorrow," blonde streaks nodded. He was right too. It was him and Josh. Everyone knew the two of them couldn't bear to be parted for long. Mainly because Josh is high maitenance and no one else handles him as well as Dan does. "Jack by the way, this is Alex," he introduced himself. Dan nodded.
"Dan," he smiled.

Dan's smile was fake and easy to see through. Everyone in the room could have seen that.

Josh watched as the three of them laughed and had a thorough conversation. He was jealous of the two newbies. He didn't want to be in a relationship with Dan, but he still didn't want anyone else to have him either.

After watching them talk for a while, Josh stood and made his way over. He sat on Dan and listened to the conversation. Even though Dan wasn't used to Josh being so clingy, he wasn't ashamed to say he enjoyed it. He liked the way it felt to have Josh in his lap.

Dan wrapped his arms around Josh's waist, whilst carrying on a conversation with two guys named Jack and Alex. Josh leant back against Dan's chest and let out a sigh. Dan rested his head on Josh's shoulder and smiled.

This was a feeling that he could most certainly get more used to. But he wouldn't, because Dan knew Josh was just being an attention seeking diva once again.
"So whereabouts in the states are you two actually from?" Dan smiled. Josh shuffled in his lap awkwardly. "Josh if you're going to sit on me sit fucking still!" Dan whined. Jack and Alex laughed.
"We're both from Baltimore, Maryland," Alex informed Dan.
"Oh cool. So you knew each other before coming here right?" The two Americans shook their heads.
"No, Jack found me on the plane." Alex giggled and Jack stuck his pointy tongue out at him.
"I count Alex as unattended baggage that I didn't pack myself." Jack winked at Alex who blushed and his behind the curtain of his hair.

Dan knew that look well, it was the lust sick look. Well, that's what he calls it. He believes that love is a mere illusion of the mind.
"Aw, cute." Dan cooed. Josh shuffled again trying to make his prescence known. "Josh you fucker! SIT STILL!" Josh rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to Dan's and forcing his tongue into the blondes mouth. Dan moaned into the kiss and pulled away from Josh.
"Do you forgive me now Danny?" Josh gave him puppy dog eyes.
"I guess," Dan sighed. He wished that his emotions weren't just a toy for Josh to fuck with.

Jack noticed the sadness in Dan's eyes and Alex noticed how used Dan looked. Neither of them have a problem with the whole 'Friends with benefits' thing but it tears all three of them up. The only one that appears oblivious to the way Dan is feeling, is the one person that should care the most.

The culprit in this whole fucked up situation.

Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi.

Dan looked up over Josh's shoulder to see Alex and Jack better. Dan also noticed that Ian Watkins was heading their way and puling the little blonde boy he had with him over to them. The blonde seemed like a happy little sod. Embarrassed as fuck. But happy.

Dan waved releasing Josh's waist and instead settling his hands on Josh's hips.
"Watkins." Josh nodded in a greeting and Ian smiled.
"Hey guys. Oh! Its Jack and Alex, Seany!" Ian chuckled. "We couldn't figure out who you guys were! I didn't know you swung our way?" Ian grinned.
"We didn't know you two did either." Jsck smiled and waved to the blonde. "Hey Sean."

Ian grinned and squeezed the blondes hand. "Okay, Sean, the blonde one on the bottom is Dan. The brunette on the top is Josh. They're both in my classes so you shouldn't have to look at their ugly mugs too often," Sean giggled and blushed.
"Hey guys." he waved a little and Ian grabbed two seats.
"You guys don't mind us sitting with you for half an hour or so?" Everyone shook their heads and smiled. "Awesome."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've written the whole chapter on my phone so I have no idea how long it is. If its very short then im sorry. I'll write chapter four now as well because im on a roll here. C/S/R