Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

Little Did He Know

As Ian walked out of his last class he noticed the familiar group of three. It's now or never. He smiled to himself and chased after them. "SEAN! SEANY!" He yelled. The blonde turned around at the yell of his name and waved eagerly.

Ian had other ideas.

He ran at Sean and launched at him. Ian wrapped his arms around the younger boys waist. "Hey Seany!" Ian laughed and hugged him tight. Sean blushed and wrapped his arms around Ian's shoulders.
"Uhm... Hey," Sean muttered. Jack and Alex were behind him giggling. Sean glared at them and they started to walk away, calling goodbyes over there shoulder.
"So... I was... Uhm... I was kind of... Just wondering-" Sean giggled.
"Spit it out Een," He rolled his eyes. Ian blushed and released Sean's waist.
"Doyouwantmetotakeyououtforfoodtonight?" Ian gabbled. He blushed and fiddled with his hoodie's pockets.
"What? Slow down Ian," Sean smiled. Ian nodded and looked him in the eye.
"Do you want to come out with me tonight? For... um... a meal?" Ian bit his lip nervously and Sean blushed.

Sean wanted to go. He really did... But he'd had a night planned with Gavin for ages. He looked at Ian with a sad look on his face.
"I want to... But I can't... Sorry Een... I planned a night out with Gavin tonight... We were going to meet up in Cardiff, have some drinks, get laid..." Sean smiled sympathetically. "I would if you'd asked me any other day..." Ian nodded.
"It's okay," He shrugged. "It was a long shot anyway."

Even though Sean has a valid excuse, Ian still couldn't help feeling down hearted. He'd taken a liking to the adorable blonde.
"Could we reschedule? Please?" Ian's emotions hadn't gone unnoticed by Sean. He smiled and cocked his head to the side. "Or, you could come meet Gav, Rhys, Snoz, James and Matt? They're my band mates and my best friends. I'd love it if you'd come meet them?" Ian smiled softly.
"I would... I don't want to be a nuisance though..." Sean rolled his eyes.
"You won't be a nuisance! The guys'll love you, Een!" Sean took his hand and pulled him toward the gate. "Come on! You're coming to my place to get ready! We're going to Merthyr then Cardiff. My brother probably has some clothes that'll fit you," Sean shrugged and linked his arm with Ian's. "This is going to be fun!"

Ian laughed as he was dragged away from the building by Sean. Ian followed obediently to the train station.
"How come you came here if you live in Merthyr?" Sean shrugged.
"Just liked it more here, I guess." Ian nodded and brought his ticket. "I would have got that for you," Sean mumbled. Ian laughed and hugged him with one arm.
"That's cute Sean but I'm not that broke," Ian laughed. Sean smirked and noticed the train was already on the platform and about to leave. The two ran towards the train and hopped on just before the door closed.

Sean peeked through the doors and sighed. "There are no seats free Een." He sighed and leant against the wall. Ian leaned next to him and shrugged.
"Oh well, not the end of the world, Merthyr isn't too far from here," Ian smiled. "Or you can just sit on the floor." Sean shook his head and pouted.
"I don't know what's on these floors!" He protested. Ian shrugged again and sat on the floor himself. He pulled Sean's hand to get his attention. Sean looked down and Ian patted his lap offering it for Sean to sit on.

The blonde giggled and sat down on Ian's lap. Ian smiled and stroked his hair out of his eyes. Sean blushed and leant back against his chest.
"Better?" Ian muttered in his ear.
"Much better," Sean wiggled around and Ian let out a groan as his backside accidently ground against Ian's... Area... Ian blushed knowing for a fact Sean had heard. "Oh... God... Sorry Ian..." Sean chuckled nervously and Ian buried his head against Sean's shoulder.
"You dick," Ian mumbled.

Soon, they had reached Merthyr's train station. Sean stood up and pulled Ian with him. "Come on Een," Sean tugged Ian along by the hand. "We're kind of in a rush y'ano?" Ian sped up so he was walking alongside Sean.
"You have longer legs than me though," Ian replied. Sean rolled his eyes and carried on leading the way to his house. When the pair got to the door Sean knocked. He released Ian's hand from his grip and walked around to the window. He peered in and saw his brother in the living room.

Sean tapped on the window and got his brothers attention. Jay hopped up and opened the door as Sean rejoined Ian.
"Hey Jay," Sean grinned and ruffled his brothers mullet. Jay pulled a face and straightened his hair.
"Fuck you!" Jay growled and Ian laughed. Sean tackled his brother to the ground and they began to wrestle and roll around on the floor. Just as Sean got the upper hand and sat pinning his brother to the ground, their mother came in.

She pulled Sean off Jay by the ear and threatened to thrash him with her spoon if he didn't quit it. Ian laughed again and she released Sean's ear.
"OH MY LORD! SEAN SMITH YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A GUEST!" She tapped his head with a spoon and he laughed. Sean rubbed his head and pouted at Ian.
"Mam, this is Ian, he's in my photography class." His mother nodded.
"Hi there! I'm Sean's mam!" Sean blushed and grabbed Ian's hand.
"WE GOTTA GET READY TO MEET GAV AND CO. CATCH YOU IN A BIT MAM!" Sean tugged Ian into his room and sighed. "Just ignore her."

Ian laughed. "Do you have anything I can wear? Just a shirt?" Sean nodded and ruffled through his wardrobe. He pulled out a shirt and chucked it to Ian, then he pulled out his own outfit. Ian pulled off his shirt and grabbed the other from where he'd chucked it on the bed. Sean let out a gasp and Ian frowned. "What's up?" He asked.

Sean walked over to him and traced the tattoos on his arm. He looked down at the tattoos pointing inside his skinny jeans. Sean poked the outlines of the guns and giggled. "Now that's hot," Ian blushed and pulled on a shirt. Sean pouted. "Aw, I wanted to look at them in detail," Sean winked.

Ian blushed and pulled his hoodie back on. Sean stripped down to his boxers and pulled on his new outfit. "Do you have no shame?" Ian teased.
"I stripped to my boxers on stage before, it was my birthday!" Sean laughed. Ian grinned in response.
"You're supposed to get a strip tease, not do one," Sean laughed again.
"That's exactly what Gav said!" Ian joined in the laughter as Sean pulled on his trainers. "Seriously though, those tattoo's are fucking hot," Sean blushed. Ian smirked and ruffled Sean's hair.
"And so are you," Ian winked.

Sean flattened his hair and led the way out of the house. Ian followed behind with his hands in his pockets.
"So, how long are you staying out tonight?" Sean asked and walked closer to Ian.
"I don't know... I suppose I can't really miss the last train home can I?" Sean shrugged.
"You could stay with me if you did. I have to catch the train back first thing tomorrow morning though. So if you have a hangover you're fucked," Ian gasped.
"You!? Drinking!? You're only 18!" Sean blushed.
"So? That's what fake ID is for," Sean winked and giggled.

They were both really stepping up the flirting. Sean spotted his group of friends and ran over to them. "GAVIN!" He leapt at one guy and wrapped his legs around the guys waist. Gavin caught Sean by grabbing his ass making Ian extremely jealous.
"EEN! EEN! COME AND MEET THE GUYS!" The group smiled and waved as Ian walked over. He stood in front of them and looked at Sean waiting for him to introduce them.

Sean hopped off Gavin and walked back over to Ian. He pointed at each guy individually. "This is; Snoz, Gavin, Rhys, Matt and James," Sean pointed to each guy individually. "Got that?" Ian shook his head and all seven of them laughed. Sean stuck his tongue out at Ian. Ian gripped Sean's tongue between his index finger and his thumb. Sean struggled to get it away but Ian was persistent.
"Een, 'et go o' ma, 'ongue," Ian laughed and kept hold of Sean's tongue.
"What's up Sean? Cat got your tongue?" Rhys teased. Sean kicked out in a vague direction behind him and ended up standing on Rhys' foot. Sean was literally drooling as he couldn't swallow anything with Ian gripping his tongue.
"What's the magic word, Seany?" Ian smirked. Sean would have pouted if he could.
"'lease?" He shot Ian the puppy dog eyes just as a precaution. Ian released Sean's tongue and Sean wiped at his mouth.

After messing around for a few more minutes they made their way to a car. Turns out that Matt was the designated driver and James wasn't drinking 'just in case', probably a good idea. Sean grabbed Ian's hand and tugged him into the back seats alongside him. Good job it was a people carrier.

They made it into Cardiff after playing stupid kids games like I spy just to humour Sean. Sean climbed out first followed by Ian and the others. He hopped out and landed on the ground. Ian laughed and stepped down behind him. Sean waited for the others to get out and then led the way into the nearest club.

Sean stayed close to Ian as they walked inside. He didn't want to lose Ian already. It's too early for that yet. The first thing Gavin and Sean did was head to the bar. Ian followed behind admiring Sean's ass trying not to lose the group. Sean grinned.
"What you drinking?" Ian smirked.
"Anything cheap," He yelled back over the music. Sean nodded and brought them both drinks. He handed one to Ian who downed it in one sitting. Sean stared at him open mouthed. Ian laughed. "You're catching flies, Sean," Ian teased. Sean blushed and took a gulp from his own drink.
"That didn't even touch the fucking sides!" Sean stated.

TIME LAPSE

An hour or so later all of the group, excluding Matt and James, were beyond pissed. Ian and Sean were in the middle of the dance floor grinding on each other whilst the others watched in amusement.

Gavin laughed as Sean wrapped his arms around Ian's neck and almost poked him in the eye. "So when do we tell him that guy's in the band we're touring with on and off this year?" The others joined in laughing.
"Let him have his fun," Rhys slurred. "'sides, Ian doesn't seem to care!" Rhys continued and Matt shook his head.
"We should get going," He looked at James who nodded and cut through the dance floor to get to the grinding two.

Sean had his eyes closed and both of them were moaning and whimpering at the contact. James shuddered and tapped the most sober looking one, Ian, on the shoulder. Ian looked up and James pointed to the door. A very sweaty Ian nodded and grabbed Sean's hips. He got the blonde's attention and pulled him over to the rest of the group. Sean stumbled into Ian who laughed and wrapped his arm around his waist.
"Steady on, Seany," Ian giggled. Sean grinned and rested himself on Ian.
"C'mon you drunks." James grabbed Sean's hand and tugged him out of the club as Ian followed behind with Matt and Gavin.

Ian stumbled and fell against Gavin. Gavin stumbled into Sean. "Asshole!" Gavin slapped Ian who just stumbled again.
"Smexy asshole though!" Sean declared. He giggled and lifted up the bottom of Ian's shirt. "LOOK AT THOSE TAT'S! FUCKING HOT I TELL YOU! I'D BANG THAT!" Sean yelled. Ian blushed and tugged down his shirt.
"Nice ink," Snoz grinned. Ian nodded and managed to climb into the car. Sean somehow ended up sitting in his lap. Ian wrapped the seatbelt around the two of them as they were driven back to Merthyr.

They kicked out Sean and Ian first. Ian followed behind Sean and into the house. Sean pulled Ian up to his bedroom and stripped down to his boxers before flopping down in his bed. Ian did the same as Sean.

He stripped down to his own boxers and climbed into the bed next to Sean giggling. "Nuh-night Seany." Ian giggled.
"Night Ian."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sean is seventeen Jack and Alex eighteen Ian, Dan, Josh, Frank and Gerard are 19.