Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

I'm Just A Moment So Don't Let Me Pass You By

After spending the whole of the afternoon fucking around, Dan and Josh walked out of the class together.

Dan stormed off ahead confusing Josh immediately. Josh jogged after him as Dan tried to get away. It hurt Dan to be near Josh and know that nothing was ever going to happen between them.

Josh caught up and grabbed Dan's hand. Dan yanked it out of Josh's grip and carried on walking away. "DAN! WAIT!" Josh chased after him and carried on jogging alongside him. "My sister wants to know if you're coming over for a chat? Her boyfriend broke up with her," Josh rubbed the back of his neck and Dan nodded hesitantly.

He liked Elissa, he got on well with her. She was like his agony aunt... She was also the only person who knew that he liked Josh in a more than a 'friend' way. Josh took Dan's hand and Dan reluctantly held it as they made their way to Josh's house.

When they arrived the door was answered by Elissa, she looked at Dan and noticed his and Josh's interlocked hands. She raised an eyebrow at Dan and he shook his head. His eyes were filling up with tears an Elissa grabbed his hand and tugged him to her bedroom.

Josh stood looking bewildered for a second. He then walked into the living room and sat in front of the TV.

Dan sat on the edge of Elissa's bed and cried. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed the top of his head.
"Shh, it's okay Danny. What's that idiot done to you?" Dan sniffled and hugged Elissa back. "What's he done?" She repeated. Dan frowned.
"...I don't like it Elissa, he's using me... I don't like it," Elissa shook her head and rubbed Dan's back soothingly.
"I know Danny, I know. Sometimes I really hate my brother," She rolled her eyes. "I don't see why you even like him at all." Dan sighed and shook his head.
"Neither do I... But I do... I love him... Elissa, I love him..." Dan began to cry again and she hugged him.
"You do?" Dan nodded into her shoulder. "Aw, you poor little thing."

Elissa sighed and released Dan. She wiped his eyes and smiled weakly at him. "It'll be okay Dan, he'll see sense."
"B-but today... We met some people, well, I did... I started to speak to them a-and he came over, he sat in my lap a-and he kissed me... He's never kissed me in front of anyone before... B-but he won't speak to me about it..." He continued to cry and Elissa let out a breath she was unaware she was holding in. "What happened with you a-and your boyfriend?" Dan hiccuped.
"I broke up with him... I'm not upset or anything. You are though." Dan nodded in understanding and carried on crying.

Elissa wanted to do something more to help him but there was nothing she could do. The door flew open and Josh was standing there looking confused. Dan wiped his eyes and Elissa rubbed his back. Josh walked over and sat next to Dan.

He didn't usually see Dan like this and he definitely didn't like to see it. He held his friend in his arms and hugged his tight.
"What's wrong, Dan?" Josh looked at Elissa who gave him a cold look before leaving the room. Dan shook his head.
"Nothing i-important," Josh sighed and released Dan. He looked into the blonde's eyes and kissed him. Dan relaxed instantly and kissed back eagerly. Josh slid his tongue along Dan's bottom lip and Dan allowed him to deepen the kiss. There was no point in battling for dominance, they both knew Josh would win.

Dan wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and kissed back with more passion then he ever had before. He had to let Josh know how he felt one way or another. His eyes were still watery and he slid them shut hoping Josh would realise how he felt.

Josh pulled away after a while and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked down at the floor then up at Dan. Dan closed his eyes and felt tears fall again. He should have known better. He shouldn't have done that. Dan brought his feet up onto the bed in front of him and hugged his knees. He cried into them and Josh ignored him.

"Dan... Do you... Do you have feelings for me?" He frowned and looked at the blonde who was curled up tightly.
"Y-Yes," He whimpered. Josh's face fell, Dan noticed and ran out of the room. He ran into Elissa who stopped him and held him whilst he cried.

"Dan!? What happened!?" Dan cried into her shoulder.
"He knows, I told him, he knows and he hates me now!" Josh ran out of the room after recovering from the shock of the news. He noticed Elissa holding Dan and took Dan's hand. Josh pulled Dan around to face him and smiled.
"You're a silly, silly person Danny," Josh grabbed the sides of Dan's face and kissed him. Dan's eyes widened in surprise before he responded and wrapped his arms around Josh's waist.

Elissa squealed and the two pulled apart to look at her. "I TOLD YOU DAN! I TOLD YOU THINGS WOULD GET BETTER! AND YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!" Josh laughed and nudged the side of Dan's head with his nose. Dan turned to face him and placed his hands around Josh's neck, Josh placed his hands on Dan's hips and leaned forwards to peck his lips once more.

TIME LAPSE

"Joshie! No! No! Stop S-Stop!" Dan giggled and thrashed around underneath Josh. Josh continued to tickle him forcing him to lie underneath him on the sofa. "Josh!" Josh stopped and sat back against Dan's hips.

Dan rested his hands on Josh's hips and grinned. "You're an ass," Dan stated. Josh nodded.
"Yeah but you love me for it," Josh winked. Dan blushed and removed his hands. "Um... Dan?" Dan looked up and Josh who was grinning cheesily at him.
"Yeah?"
"Do you... want to be my boyfriend?" Josh blushed and looked down at Dan's chest. Dan blushed and looked over to Elissa who was grinning at him across the room. Dan nodded his head furiously.
"Yes," Josh looked at his face and leant down to kiss him.

"Josh, I like you and everything but you're killing my hips. And I've got to get home now. My mother will kill me... I really need to move out soon," They both laughed and Josh reluctantly climbed off his boyfriend. Dan sat up and stretched out.
"Do you have to go right now?" Josh pulled a face. Dan nodded and pecked Josh's lips.
"Sorry, I'll see you tomorrow morning, Joshie," Josh smiled and pulled Dan's head down to his lips again this time for a proper good bye kiss.

Dan pulled away and giggled. "Bye Josh, Bye Lissy." Dan waved to Elissa who lifted her head from the TV screen to wave. Dan showed himself out and wandered home.
♠ ♠ ♠
... I'm updating this really fast, huh? Keep commenting! Thankks guyyysssss!