Status: The more you comment the more I'll update. 1 Comment = One chapter

Learning to Walk

But I'm Still Here

"We should go before they start making out." Jack muttered in Alex's ear, as Ian spoke to Sean and hugged him. Alex nodded and waved to the others yelling goodbye as he tugged Jack with him.
"They so obviously like each other! They should date already!" Alex rolled his eyes and Jack nodded in agreement.
"I agree. It's sickeningly cute. But it's hilarious when Sean's embarrassed," Jack grinned. Alex laughed as well and pulled his rucksack up onto his back further.
"Good point, want to come into town? I gotta get some stuff to send back to my parents," Alex smiled at the thought of his family. Jack smiled at the cute smile on Alex's lips.
"Sure, I'll come with you!" Jack linked his and Alex's arms. "Where to first?" Alex shrugged.
"I don't know... I've only been here a few weeks," Jack nodded and pointed left.
"That way!"

Alex followed Jack's lead shaking his head as Jack trotted off ahead. Jack found a little trinket shop and led the way inside. Alex followed behind nervously. Jack noticed and hugged Alex into his side. Although it may be funny when Sean's nervous it's just down right horrible when Alex is. Jack doesn't want Alex to feel uncomfortable around him after all.
"Chill Lex," Alex nodded. He walked over to a stand full of notebooks and admired the patterns on them.
"Jacky! Look at them! This would be perfect for my Mom!" Alex picked one up and flicked through the pages. "She keeps a diary and I know hers is running out out of pages..." Jack smiled and looked at the price tag.

Alex grinned and grabbed a pen off the shelf to go with it. They made a perfect set. "Jack! Look at the pen! Isn't it gorgeous! It's got sparkles on it!" Alex stared at the pen and twirled it in his fingers. "I'm so glad you came along! I wouldn't have found any of this without you!" Alex hugged Jack who blushed and shuffled around where he stood.

Alex smiled and pulled out his wallet. Jack stopped his hand from reaching it. "I'll get it if you want?" Alex shook his head and got out his wallet, he didn't want to look like the kind of guy who takes other peoples money. He walked over to the counter and paid he made small talk with the woman behind the counter.
"Hello there, did you find everything you were looking for?" She smiled and Alex nodded.
"Yeah, thanks," Alex grinned.
"You and your boyfriend are really cute together, if you don't mind me saying," Alex blushed and looked over at Jack who was playing with a light up pen. he giggled and turned to face the woman again.
"I don't mind you saying... But we're not together," The woman blushed in response.
"Oh my! I'm so sorry... I didn't offend you right?" Alex shook his head.
"Not at all, I am gay so you got half of it right," He grinned. She nodded and handed him his bag and receipt.
"Thank you for shopping," she nodded, Alex nodded back waving slightly.

Alex walked back over to Jack smiling as he tucked his wallet into his back pocket. "However, you can carry my bags," Alex chucked his rucksack at Jack who caught it and threw it over his shoulder. Alex slid the diary in to the bag and laughed. "I was just kidding, I wanted you to hold it for a second but I'll carry it now."

The shorter tried to take his bag off Jack's back and Jack dodged his hands giggling. Alex laughed and tried to reach for it again.
"I got it Alex. Don't you want to find a present for your Dad?" Alex nodded and Jack grinned. "Then shouldn't we go?"
"Shut up." Alex poked his tongue out at Jack who returned the gesture. Alex laughed and walked away pulling Jack by the arm. "Come on, you're helping me find a shop to look in."

Jack followed and took longer strides to walk at the same pace as Alex. He pointed into several shops and Alex looked inside all of them.
"I don't really know what he likes," Alex admitted. Jack shrugged and made his way into another shop.
"Figure it out then." He grabbed a yo-yo off a shelf and started playing with it.
"I doubt anything in Hawkins Bazaar is going to help me here," Alex giggled and took the yo-yo off Jack. He put it back where it came from.

Alex looked around and found a bell with 'Ring for sex' written on it. He laughed and shaked it in front of Jack's face. Jack grinned and took the bell off Alex.
"I would fuck you, but I don't want to jeopardise our friendship. You should get that for your Dad," Alex laughed and grabbed one of the bells to buy. He paid for it and grabbed the bag. Alex bit his lip and grabbed Jack from behind and nipped his ear.
"I won't let it ruin anything, Jack. Fuck me?" Alex mumbled against his skin. Jack blushed and grabbed Alex's hand. He broke into a jog and tugged the other boy away.

When it comes to sex Jack doesn't joke around. As it seems, neither does Alex.They started a heated make out session which, naturally, led to more.

TIME LAPSE

Alex curled up against Jack's chest. He tangled his legs with Jack's whilst Jack played with Alex's hair. Alex kissed Jack's chest once and Jack smiled down at the boy. He would go for that all over again, but Alex wouldn't want to... This was a one time thing after all.

"Jack... I... That was... Fucking..."
"Yes it was fucking," Jack teased. Alex laughed and moved his head onto Jack's shoulders.
"Shut up," Alex blushed. Jack grinned and pecked Alex's lips, he was adorable when the colour was added to his cheeks. Almost as cute as when he's writhing underneath Jack and begging for more.

"You set yourself up for it," Jack shrugged. Alex rolled his eyes and snuggled closer to Jack. He kissed the bear skin of Jack's collar bone and Jack sighed in content.
"You're comfy for a bag of bones," Alex giggled and leaned up to kiss Jack's swollen lips tenderly.
"You're a good fuck for a little munchkin," Jack pinched Alex's cheek. Alex pouted and rolled over so he was facing away from Jack. Jack whined and cuddled up to Alex's back. As much as he liked spooning, under the circumstances jack wasn't too happy. He pouted and licked behind Alex's ear.

He kissed the skin on Alex's neck and started to bite at it. "Jack stop! You'll leave a mark!" The caramel haired boy protested, wriggled and giggled at the feeling of Jack's lips against his naked skin. Jack giggled against the skin before carrying on his little nips. "Jaaack!" Jack pulled away from the skin but left his arm around Alex's waist.

"Have fun hiding that in the morning. Now snuggle with me!" Jack demanded. Alex groaned and rolled over to hug Jack's bare waist.
"We should do this again some time," Alex muttered.Jack nodded and kissed his skin softly.
"Definitely," Jack replied. He kissed Alex gently before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES JACK AND ALEX HAD SEX. NO I WON'T WRITE THE SCENE. This chapter is really short I know. But oh well. Next chapter will be reasonably lengthy.

*EDITED 12/11/2012*