Tell Me You Love Me

Chapter 5

"I'm going to ask you one more time, Simonee. Are you or are you not pregnant?" Aaron said, staring at me as I ate my Subway sandwich( I asked Aaron to go out my bedroom window and go to the nearest subway. I had been craving it for two days.). But I just continued eating and never answered. Then he opened my door, knocked on Janae's door, and asked her to come in my room.
"What is it? Because if it's not important, I need to get back to business." she whispered, rolling her eyes.
"Simonee told me earlier that she was pregnant and now she won't confirm it." he said. Janae just stared at him angrily.
"Okay, first of all, Simonee can't be pregnant because she's never had sex before and..." she stopped. "Have you two...been...?" she started, staring at us. I just ate my sandwich while Aaron looked the other way.
"Oh my God! My little sister's no longer a virgin!" she squealed.
"Shut up!" I hissed. "The whole neighborhood doesn't need to know!"
She just sat om my floor, shaking her head. It was silent in my room for a few minutes, then Janae got up to leave. Before she could open the door, I blurted out:
"3 months, 13.0444 weeks, 91.310 days,2191.45 hours, 131487 minutes, and 7.888e+6 seconds!". Janae locked the door, sat at my feet, and stared at me.
"What did you just say?" Aaron asked with a puzzled look on his face.
"I said 3 months, 13.0444 weeks, 91.310 days,2191.45 hours, 131487 minutes, and 7.888e 6 seconds.That's how long I've been pregnant for." I said, smiling and rubbing my belly. They just looked at each other.
"What?" I asked. Aaron put his head in his legs, saying 'No,no,no' over and over again, while Janae just kept pacing around the room.
"Wait a minute. Why do you look so scared?" Aaron asked Janae.
"Because when a girl/woman is three months, YOU CAN'T ABORT THE BABY AND THE CHANCES OF MISCARRAGE ARE DEAD!" she yelled. Aaron just looked at me and moaned.
"What? A baby's not the end of the world. It's actually quite fun, carrying another human inside of my belly." I said, smiling.
"You can't be pregnant, Simonee! You're only fifteen and I'm only seventeen! We're not even married!" Aaron yelled at me, making me jump back in fear.
"I'm... I'm sorry!" I cried, bursting into big tears.
"Damnnit, Simonee! Why are you crying all the damn time?" he yelled, getting angrier.
"Hey She can't help it! Pregnant chicks can't help it But to be emotional." Janae told Aaron, trying to calm him down. But I don't think she was helping very much.
"NO!" I screamed really loud. They just looked at me with confusion.
"What?" they asked in unison.
"YOU TWO HAVE LOST YOUR DAMN MINDS, TALKING ABOUT SOME ABORTION SHIT! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!" I screamed at them.
"Simonee, we didn't say anything about you getting an abortion, baby. We said-" Aaron started to say, but I it him off.
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU TWO SAID! THIS.IS.MY.BABY! NO DOCTOR OR HUMAN IS GONNA TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled again, getting angry with every word.
"Her?" they said in unison.
"YEAH!I HAVE A FEELING IT'S GOING TO BE A GIRL. NOW, I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE AND ONE TIME ONLY: DON'T GET IN MY WAY AND SAY NOTHING TO MOM!" I said, walking out of my room, leaving the other two behind.

*********************
I sat in the living room, eating chicken nuggets and watching television. Aaron and Janae were on both sides of me, watching it with me. We hadn't really spoken to each other since the arguement we had in my room. I sat up, walked to the kitchen, got out the remainder of my ice cream, ran back to my seat, and ate it. Janae just stared at me in disgust.
"That's not healthy for mothers-to-be." she said sourly.
"Well, when you decide to get pregnant, you can eat whatever you want. But since I'm pregnant and since this is my baby in my belly, shut up." I retorted, shoving the spoon in my mouth. After I finished off my ice cream, I walked back into the kitchen to get some pizza and a grilled cheese sandwich.
"Simonee, you just ate some ice cream. Slow down, girl!" Aaron said, concerned.
"Aww, it's so sweet to see that you're so concerned about my baby's diet. But it's weird that you weren't concerned about the other two." I said viciously. I continued to eat my food and watch TV. After an hour, I went to lay down on the other couch because I was tired and I shouldn't have eaten all that food.
"Simonee, you don't look too well." Janae said, pulling a trashcan out in front of me.
"Probably all that damn food she ate when we told her ass not to." Aaron mumbled.
"You can shut up!" I retorted. "Do we have any Gas-X?" I cried. Janae got some out of the cabinet, poured me some 7-Up, and told me to swallow the pill. I did as she told and continued to watch TV. It didn't do anything for a while, but I started to moan later on until I finally belched... and it was loud!
"Simonee, that was gross." Aaron said, rising up from the couch. He tied up his shoes and put on his jacket.
"Wait? You're leaving?" I cried, sitting up on the couch.
"Yeah. I do have a home, too, you know." he said, laughing.
"I know. Fine, see if I care. Go ahead and leave. I don't care!" I cried, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Wait a minute...why are you getting so mad?" he asked.
"I'm mad because you're leaving but you get mad when we don't see each other." I sighed.
"Well, what do you want me to do, drop everything for you?" he yelled.
"Yes, because I'm pregnant and what if there was an emergency?" I yelled. He's been acting like a jerk for a while now.
"Wait, where is all of this coming from? I'm so confused!" he asked me.
"I don't know! I'm not thinking straight right now! I'm pregnant, I'm crabby, I'm sleepy, I'm losing my mind, and I'm kind of hungry right now, but I just ate." I cried. He just looked at me with a confused look and I didn't know what to say, so I started to cry.
"Oh my God! Quit crying all the damn time!" he yelled. I just screamed and jumped back, covering my face up with a pillow. "Wait, do you think I'm about to hit you?" he said, touching my shoulder with his hand, causing me to shake.
"Well, you usually did hit me when I was expecting." I said, wiping my tears off my cheeks.
"Simonee, I promise that I'm not gonna hit you no more." he said, looking into my eyes.
"Really?" I cried, almost jumping out of my skin.
"Yeah. You're carrying my seed and all." he said, looking serious.
"Oh my God!" I screamed, hugging him around the neck. Now my dance instructor won't have to worry anymore.