Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

what now?

~Darius~

I got up from my sitting position after Abby finally fell back asleep. I'm so hungry I could eat the hospital bed. Finding my way to a vending machine and slid in a few dollars and stared at the unappetizing contents. I would rather have McDonald's, but i'll settle on a bag of Gardettos. I don't really want to go to far, just in case Abby wakes back up. As I am making my way back to the room I over hear some conversation. So of course I stop to listen.

"What do you think is going to happen?" Justin asked in a hushed tone

"I think she isn't going to listen to anyone and get killed. Our only hope is getting Teeth to talk to her and see if she will stay somewhere until she's healed. That's going to be a huge battle in its self." Curb replied.

"I can call the cops. She's a minor, they'll put her father in jail and she'll have no choice but listen to us." Justin said. I was about to jump out and tell him that wouldn't work because she'd hate us forever, but Curb beat me to it.

"Are you fucking retarded? All that will do is get the cops involved, she'll go to foster care and she'll hate everyone involved. Including Teeth and we don't want that to happen..... she's good for him." Curb finished with a soft tone.

"I guess we will talk to the kid and see if he can convince her. But where is she going to stay?" Justin asked.

"With me? I haven't gotten that far yet." Justin told him honestly.

"Well, let's talk to Darius and see what his thoughts are." Justin replied in his doctor's tone. Footsteps started to come towards me and I ducked into the waiting room that was to my right. I will just wait a few minutes and then follow. It'll give me time to think before I talk to them.

~Abby~

My head is a bit foggy, but i'll live. When I woke up Darius was gone, which is odd because he hasn't left my side for about eight hours. Hopefully I will be released soon and get home. I don't care what Justin said, i'm going home. I can't afford a beating that will land me in the ground. The door opens to Justin and Curb, they both looked confused.

"Where's Darius?" Justin asked.

"I don't know, I just woke up and was wondering the same thing. Maybe he went to the bathroom?" I said honestly.

"Huh, well if he comes back any time soon ask him to find us please." Justin said. They turned to exit as Darius walked in with a bag of Gardettos. I. love. Gardettos. With a passion.

"Darius, can we have a word with you?" Justin asked. Darius nodded and began to turn back out of the door..... with the Gardettos.

"Wait!" I yelled. Everyone stopped moving. Justin snapped out of it and rushed to my side.

"Is something wrong? Where does it hurt? Do you need medication? Do you feel like your bleeding?" He asked.

"Uh, none of the above. I was just going to tell Darius to leave the Gardettos." I said, embarrassed. Justin let out a sigh of aggravation and rushed out of the door. Darius walked over, plopped the bag down and walked out, without a word. Curb winked and followed suit. Odd. But I really don't care, I have Gardettos. I opened the bag and started to eat my loot. So fucking good.
♠ ♠ ♠
S,S,S If you read my other A/N you would understand the three S's. Good chapter, bad chapter, Ok chapter???? Let me know :) also, if you think you know what direction this is going.... think again. I'm throwing a curve ball straight at your face next chapter!!!

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray