Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Home sweet Home

So, i'm out of the hospital. I'm still in pain and they told me that I should be better in about a month. My life is going to be so fucking boring for the next month. I don't know where I am going but Darius explained that I would be safe. Whatever safe is... I will never truly be safe until I was dead. The streets started to look familiar and we finally stopped in front of the "gym" in the alley. I turned to him for an explanation.

"So, you will live here for a while, just until I think it is safe for you. I got it all set up and perfect, so don't worry. Wanna go in and look at it?" He got out of the car and rushed around to open my door. Like I couldn't do it myself. I rolled my eyes and got out.

"I can't live here for free. I'm not a hobo." Darius seemed to go into deep thought for a moment and then a huge smile lit up his face.

"Ok, after the fights you can patch people up. That is how you will earn your keep around here." I just nodded. That won't be a hard job, i've been patching myself up for years. We entered the gym and went towards a door that I assumed was an office. As we stepped in I was wrapped into a huge bear hug.

"Welcome home!" Curb yelled into my ear. I flinched back and he gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry" He mumbled.

"It's alright, I forgive you..... this time" I couldn't help the huge smile that was practically breaking my face in half. I took a look around and saw a queen sized bed in the corner, a small dresser, a T.V. and on the small computer desk sat my laptop. My personal details were scattered around the room. Only one thought went through my mind.

"You touched my underwear." I mumbled embarrassed.

"What was that?" Darius asked getting closer to my cherry red face.

"You. touched. my. underwear." I growled. He slowly straightened up and then him and Curb started laughing hysterically.

"Your underwear aren't the first pairs I touched, don't worry about it." He said, calming down enough to reply.

"Ugh. Just go. I need to sleep." I hobbled over to the bed and eased my way in. Curb and Darius both came to the bed, sat down and started talking. Darius grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V. I just rolled my eyes. They can stay, whatever but i'm going to sleep. And with that thought I drifted out of consciousness.

~Three hours later~

How the hell did it get so hot in my room? Dad didn't crank up the heat again did he? Ugh that man. I opened an eye to see the back of a head. Then I remembered. I'm not in my house anymore, and I have a dude in my bed. The next check I did was a clothing check. I seemed to have all of my clothes on. Lucky bastard, I would have ripped it off..... I started to slowly move when I felt arms wrap tighter around my body. That's weird because the dude's arms are by his sides... and he's facing away from me.... I stilled. Shit. There is another one in my bed? Curb and Darius must have fallen asleep on my bed. Oh i'm gonna kill them in the morning. But for now.... i'm to tired to do anything about it. I just want to sleep.

~Morning~

I felt slow, very slow movements on my bed. I knew they were trying not to wake me up. Curb slipped out of the bed first, he wasn't holding on to me and he could make a cleaner get away. Then it was Darius's turn, he began to slide his arms out from around me. Let's have some fun. I snuggled closer to him and he stilled. I could sense his panic.

"Dude" He hissed.

"Dude" Curb replied.

"She can't wake up to me in her bed." He whispered. I was trying not to laugh.

"Try again" He suggested.

"Ok" Darius whispered trying to remove his arms again. An evil thought popped into my head. I snuggled even closer.

"Derek" I mumbled, then I let out a tired moan.

"Did she say Darius or Derek? And what was that fucking noise?" He hissed at Curb. There was no reply this time. "Curb!" He panicked.

"Just get out of there!" He hissed back. Darius began to pull his arms away, this time I let him. He got up and turned to Curb.

"Who the fuck is Derek? What the fuck man!" Darius hissed, pissed off.

"I don't know man." Curb replied with a sigh.

"Whatever" The boys turned to leave.

"Next time you boys sleep in the bed, maybe you shouldn't snore so loud and wake me up in the middle of the night... also I want coffee. Now." I said, snuggling back into the sheets. There was no movement for a while.

"You.." Darius began.

"Yea....." I replied evilly. "Coffee." I heard a grumble and the shutting of the door. I might just like it here after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe.... Thoughts?

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray