Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Lunch

After changing into to jeans and a T-shirt I met the guys outside of the gym. We all climbed into Curb's car and after a few failed attempts at conversation we lapsed into silence, the only thing making noise was the radio. A familiar song started playing and I began to softly sing with it.

"When I was, a young boy, my father, took me into the city. To see a marching band." I almost whispered in the back.

"He said, son when you grow up will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?" Darius chimed in.

"He said will you, defeat them, your demons and all the unbelievers, the plans that they have made." Curb started to sing with us.

"Because one day, I'll leave you, a phantom, to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade" We all sang together. As the guitar solo blared we all began to uncontrollably laugh.

"Where are we going anyways guys?" I asked finally able to talk after our laughing fit.

"It's a surprise!" Curb chirped. We got onto the highway and I began to get worried, I don't like surprises...

"Don't worry about it, I won't let anything happen to you" Darius smiled. I gave him what I hoped was a reassuring smile, but it felt weak to me.

~Thirty minutes later~

"Wake up!" Darius yelled, causing me to jump out of my slumber. I tend to sleep in cars.

"Sorry..." I sheepishly smiled, wiping the drool from the corner of my mouth. He chuckled and helped me out of the car. I took a look around and realized I have never been here before. The restaurant was cute, it looked like a small town diner. I looked up at the sign that read La danse du diable , which thanks to french class helped me translate it to Devil's Dance. I don't know if I should be worried or not with a name like that.... I'm not going to say anything though. It sounds pretty when you don't know what it means. We entered the diner and a cute little old lady was at the counter ready to welcome us.

"Just three today?" She asked grabbing three menus.

"We will have one more joining us" Curb smiled, she nodded and grabbed another menu, beckoning us to follow her to the booth. We sat down and she brought us all waters.

"Anything else you would like to drink?" She asked eyeing Curb.

"Just water Helen, and can I get a pitcher?" He asked sweetly.

"It'll be right out." She said turning to get the requested water.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yes, I come here often" He replied sipping on his water. I opened the menu and decided on a cheese burger.

"Who is meeting us?" I asked. He just looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"You will find out when he gets here." He said, setting his menu on the end of the table. Helen returned with the water and pulled out her ticket book.

"Are we ready to order?" She asked waiting patiently.

"I'll have my regular Helen." She nodded and scribbled some things on the pad, turning to me and waiting expectantly.

"I will have your cheese burger. Fries please and can I have ranch, bbq and honey mustard on the side please." I smiled. She finished scribbling on her tablet and turned to Darius.

"And for you Teeth?" She asked

"Just water today Helen" He replied. She nodded.

"Fight today?" She asked

"No, just not hungry" He smiled. She gave another nod and headed to the kitchen to give the cook our ticket.

"Ok, here he comes. Just remember, don't talk unless talked to. Understand?" Curb said standing up to greet the man.

"Mr. Sanchez" Curb greeted, I looked up to see the last person I thought I would ever see greeting Curb at a diner.

"Curb, Teeth.. I heard you have a new fighter for me to meet." He looked over at me and I saw utter shock on his face.

"Yes." Curb said, pointing me out, not that Mr. Sanchez noticed.

"You are joking right? You bring me Abigail Adams? The nicest, most un-violent person I have ever met as a new fighter?" I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"You know her?" Curb asked. Mr. Sanchez frowned.

"She is my favorite chemistry student. Bright and full of promise." He grabbed a chair from another table, turned it so that the back was towards us and straddled up to the table.

"Believe me Mr. Sanchez, she's good at hiding who she really is." Curb replied.

"Tell me your story Abby." Mr. Sanchez said, obviously bored already.

"My father abused me since I could remember. So I know how to take a hit. I have been living at the gym thanks to Curb and Teeth because my father tried to kill me, they have been helping me stay out of his radar and in return I patch people up." I thought that was a pretty good summary. Mr. Sanchez looked angry.

"Your father abused you AND tried to kill you but you still didn't say anything to administrators or police? What the fuck is wrong with you Abby? You are smarter than that! I guess now it makes sense why your arms were never shown.. all of those damn cardigans... I should have noticed something was up. I could have helped you." He was outraged.

"I can handle myself Mr. Sanchez." I replied, which made him even madder.

"You can huh? Well then miss thing, looks like you have some training to do, you fight this weekend." He angrily got up and stormed out of the restaurant. Our food arrived a few moments later, but I suddenly didn't feel like eating. My mind was on the fight I didn't know if I was prepared for or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. it's been a while. I promise more updates, my brother and his gf just had a baby and I have started college. I moved out on my own and started another story. Tell me what you think of this chapter lovelies :)

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray