Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Why?

~Darius~

She didn't even glance back once during class, or when she got up during passing. She's playing this victim card well, but it's pissing me off. If she want's to be a victim, she's going to have to have a villain. I get up from my seat after gathering all of my shit into my back pack, do the usual head nods to passing friends and then I spot her. She's at her locker talking to a few of her sympathizers. How am I going to victimize her today? Hmmmmm. She notices me coming and closes her locker, she promptly turns and starts walking away. I walk a little faster, finally catching up to her I shoulder bump her bitch ass into the lockers.

"Get out of my way bitch." I holler at her. I can see the shock and hurt on her face. I make it a point to keep a stone face and walk away. Everyone behind me rushes to the victims aid while I just keep on walking.

~Abby~

I can't believe he just did that to me. I'm trying to be strong enough to get up without anyone lifting my shirt to see how bad i'm hurt. That would open a whole new can of worms, but it hurts so bad. No tears. I can't cry anymore, but that's all I want to do. I guess I deserved it though..... I have been ignoring him. But he called me a coward, and a victim. Fuck him, I don't need him. I go through my day, some people are still talking about my mugging, but most of it has died down. I still get the looks and people hold the door for me, but it's not an onslaught of sympathy anymore. I'm getting nasty looks from Darius, but he hasn't gotten physical again... thank god. I still can't believe he would hit me like that when he know's that i'm hurt. What has gotten into him?

~Darius~

That sure got her attention. At least now she's looking at me, probably to see if i'm gonna attack her again, but she's paying attention. She doesn't know it, but i'm training her. She has the mentality, heart and soul of a fighter, and when i'm done with her she'll be able to beat me in a fight. I'm gonna skip the rest of my classes and wait for her outside.. I don't know what i'm going to say to her, but I have two class periods to find out... right?

~Abby~

I haven't seen Darius for two whole periods... I don't know if I should be worried or relieved. It's getting hard to stand the pain, I know that he broke a rib and I haven't gotten it treated but it's hard to not scream out in pain at every little movement. School was over and I just needed to get to my car to check the bruising, if I have internal bleeding I don't know what I am going to do... I can't go to a hospital, they'll see the scars and previous injuries and i'm not ready for that to come out.... if it ever comes out. I hobble my way to my car and right before I get in I see Darius coming towards me. I can't take another hit right now. I fumble with my keys and end up dropping them, shit I can't bend. He's close now, what if I just eased down and picked them up. Too late, he's here.

"Victim." He greeted. asshole.

"Darius, how nice to see you." I stated, trying to stall enough to gain my strength back. He swooped down and picked up my keys, holding them out to me, when I went to grab them he retreated, just out of my reach. I'm annoyed and in pain. He really wants to play this game right now?

"What? Can't get your keys?" He teased, I felt like crying but I knew better than to cry in front of Darius.

"No, because a huge ass hole is in possession of them and i'd rather not get shit on my nice shirt." I threw back. He looked surprised at my comeback.

"Ouch, that one hurt a bit." He sarcastically smiled, which forced a roll of the eyes from me and wasted more of my time.

"Darius, please, I just want to get home." I told him. I saw the annoyance in his face.

"Of course you do princess." He spit. He gave me my keys back but didn't move, I unlocked my door and threw my stuff into my car. He wants a scene he's getting one, no matter how much it's gonna hurt me.

"You know what Darius? You are a complete ass hole. I don't have the patience or the stamina to keep up with you, so please just leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled, by the time I was done I had poked him in the chest so many times I bet he's going to have a bruise. He narrowed his eyes at me but didn't say anything. I open my door and ease myself in, using the door and frame to help me in, showing a little bit of my midsection. I hope he didn't see anything, which dashed my hopes wen he was right at my door in a flash. "What now Darius?" I asked tiredly. He leaned in, so only I could hear him.

"Lift up the side of your shirt." He whispered.

"No." I replied, looking him in the eyes.

"Lift it yourself or I will lift it for you." He warned. I sighed and lifted the shirt as far as I could before it hurt to do so... which wasn't far. He let out an annoyed breath and lifted my shirt himself. I couldn't even look at him. He dropped my shirt like it was a snake.

"I... I just need to wrap it, it'll be fine." I tried. I knew it was bad.

"Let me drive." He told me. By now I knew better than to argue with him, he helped me out of the driver's side and into the passenger side, he rushed back around the car, turned it on, leaving the parking lot faster than I have ever seen anyone leave the parking lot. Maybe it's a little worse than I thought. He took me down some familiar roads, and into a far to familiar alley way. He shut off my car and came around to let me out, surprise, I was already half way out. He 'tsked' me and helped me the rest of the way out. He takes my arm, as if he is going to help me walk. For some reason this pisses me off. I rip my arm away, realizing that it was a huge mistake to do, if it wasn't for him standing next to me I would have fallen over and probably hurt myself worse.

"I don't need help" I argue, even though I just proved that I did. He just shook his head and took my arm again. We went up to the massive door and he did a rhythm knock, within seconds there was the scraping sound of a bolt being slid open and the door opened to a large muscled man. He didn't look old, but could enough to have graduated from high school a few years ago. His face was chiseled, and he had short choppy brown hair. His eyes were so blue the sky was jealous and his teeth are white and straight. He had a smile on his face until he saw me. His face contorted to worry.

"Teeth, what happened to this girl?!?" He said, ushering us in.

"I'll tell you later Curb, I think she has something broken." He told the guy. He nods and tries to help Darius.. I mean Teeth help me sit down, I promptly glare him away from that idea.

"Darius, let me go, I can walk by myself, just tell me where I need to go." I told him. He sighed and told me to sit on the chair, letting me go. I walked just fine to the chair and sat my pissed off ass down. I saw the look they exchanged. Curb came up to me like I was an injured puppy.

"Hey, i'm not going to hurt you, I just need to see how bad your injuries are." He told me in that sickly sweet voice doctor's use. My anger rose to peak level.

"First the fuck off, i'm not a fucking puppy. Second off, don't treat me like a child, I can handle myself, also hurry the fuck up, I need to get home." I stated, angrily. He looked taken aback.

"Uh.... ok...." He said, turning to Darius. "Where the hell did you get this girl?" He asked in disbelief, he turned back to me and leans down, picking up my shirt and reacting just like Darius, dropping it. He quickly walked backwards then hurried to Darius. Great. I heard only whispers.

~Darius~

"Have you seen her mid section?" Curb hissed.

"Yea. I have." I shortly answered.

"She has a level four rib fracture, Internal bleeding, and judging by what I just saw, some serious scar tissue and maybe some old fractures." He said, shaking his head and looking back to Abby.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Take her to a fucking hospital!" He yelled.

"The fuck you are!" Abby yelled back, she starts to get back up, as soon as Curb saw her start to move he rushed over and held her in the chair.

"Abby, calm down." I tried. And failed. The look on her face told me I just said some uh-oh words.

"Did you seriously tell me to cam down?" She asked menacingly.

"Um.... what's the right thing to say here" I asked Curb, who just shrugged.

"This is why I don't have girlfriends, I don't understand them." He said back. We both turned back to Abby.

"You are not taking me to a hospital, I am going to go home, cook dinner and go to bed." She said, collected.

"Let me tell you what will really happen if you go home with a level four. You are going to get into your car, go home, barely make it through dinner, lay in your bed and die." Curb told her. Her face didn't even change.

"I lived through it last night, I can live through it tonight." She retorted. I saw Curbs eye's go wide.

"Excuse me? You have a level four rib fracture.... how are you alive right now?" Curb said in amazement.

"I just go on." She replied.

"Well, if you leave here right now, your won't be going on anywhere. We need to drain the blood out of your abdominal cavity. Tell you what, i'm gonna talk to one of my buddies at the hospital, we are going to get you fixed... quietly. No one will know and you won't die." Curb replied, smiling. I saw the defeat in her eyes.

"Fine... but we need to hurry, I need to get home." She replied. This fucking girl!

"UUUUUGGGGHHH!" Was all Curb replied, throwing his hands into the air and digging out his cellphone. He made a few calls and then we were off towards the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...... for all that were wondering, Level 4 rib fractures are not the medical term, it's the street term for bad. k? Hope you guys liked this chapter. I don't own the photo or the guy (no matter how much the latter part would rock ;)) Comment and such.

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany