Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"What?" he asked as he sat up looking down at me. "What's wrong?"

"You said you're not an amateur," I whispered

"I'm not," he said slowly. "I have experience."

"Ville said the same thing," I pushed him off me and sat up, pulling the sheet with me as I ran for the bathroom and locked the door.

What’s wrong?” Jyrki asked from the other side of the door.

“I love him.”

"Who?" Jyrki pushed on the door. "Jolene are you okay?"

"I love him," I whispered with wide eyes as I dropped my head against the door. "I fucking love him and he doesn't love me."

"Jolene! What's going on with you?"

"I love him.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I love Ville.”

"What?" he asked softly. "You still love him?"

"I didn't know I did," I whispered. "Until now."

"Even after we," he stopped and sighed.

"Yeah,” I nodded slowly as I walked out. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine,” He sighed. “I understand.”

"Jyrki?"

"Yeah?"

"I still like you a lot," I smiled slightly. "And I'll always remember this."

"That’s good to know,” He kissed the top of my head and sighed. “I’ll remember it, too.”

"Thank you," I whispered as I looked at the open bathroom door. "I think I need a shower."

"Alright," he nodded.

I stood in the shower and let the water run down me as I thought about what to do. It was either leave for West Chester once again, or wait and pout until hopefully he thinks it over and wants me back. "No," I shook my head and turned the water off. "I'll fight for what I want."

"Jolene?" Jyrki yelled.

"Huh?"

"Ville's on you're phone; I answered it because you were showering."

"Oh,” I sighed and took the phone from his hands. “Hello?”

“Joey,” Ville said softly.

"Hi Ville," I whispered looking up at Jyrki, who smiled assuringly at me.

"We need to talk…"

Damn it.

"Me first,” I insisted. “I love you.”

“What?”

“I love you,” I said simply. “Okay, so what did you want to say?”

"I—I—Don't know now, you've got me a little bit shocked," Ville stuttered for a minute. "I was—hell if I know now."

"Think on it," I nodded to myself. "I'll wait patiently while I watch Kalma, the new soap opera."

I-I-“ Ville mumbled. “I love you, too.”

"Oh Arian's dat—say that again?" I said slowly. "You what me?"

"I love you," he whispered. "My God Jolene, I love you."

"Ville,” I began laughing. “I fucking love you, too!”

"I'm coming to Finland, and I'm bringing you back home," he said frantically. "I love you so much, I'm never letting you go again you hear me?"

"Ville?"

"What?"

"Don't hate me," I whispered.

"Why would I hate you?"

"When you said that you didn't want to be with me, I tried to get past that…I had sex with Jyrki thinking that maybe I'd forget that I liked you so much, but it only made me realize, I love you."

"Oh” Ville mumbled.

“Do you still love me?”

“Of course!”

"Oh thank god," I held my hand over my heart. "You scared me there for a second."

"I'm sorry, I'm going to let you go so I can call the airport for you to get a plane, I'll see you tomorrow at the airport, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye,” He said and hung up with me as I squealed excitedly.

“What?” Jyrki looked over to me.

“I’m going home!”

"Oh," he said looking down at the ground. "Congratulations."

"Come with me," I smiled. "Come visit the USA again Jyrki!"

"If you insist,” He sighed.

“I do!”

"Alright then," he kissed my forehead and walked up the stairs. "I'll get packed."

"I'm already packed, I was to lazy to unpack so my clothes are still in my bag."

"A week later?"

"Uh huh."

"You are lazy,” He laughed as we walked into his room and began packing his bags.

“I know.”

"That's so not cool."

"Its not but hell, I was to busy avoiding you're flirting and Charlie's pranks to worry," I laughed.

"True,” He nodded slowly

"Come on," I nudged his side. "Let's go watch Kalma, I bed Alex and Johnny are back together."

"Nah, I bet Alex ditched him, wait who was Alex."

"Ha,” I shook my head. “Never mind. Just pack.”

"Alright," he sighed.

"Calm down," Jyrki was laughing as Jussi and I bounced on our feet.

"I don't see him," I mumbled.

"Me either," Jussi leaned up on his toes. "Oh there!"

"Joey,” Ville said softly and waved, I simply dropped my bags and ran over to him.

“Ville,” I mumbled into his neck. “I love you.”

"I love you too," he whispered pulling back from the hug to kiss my lips softly but romantically. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Ville," I smiled. “How has everyone been?”

“Sad, lonely,” He shrugged. “We all missed you.”

“And I missed you guys, too!”

"We know, Charlie is taking the separation hard, its like you two are sisters or something," he smiled.

"We are but not blood related." I explained as we all walked out to Ville’s car. “How’s she coping?”

“Bam’s helping.”

“Oh… Oh!” I got it after a minute. "Ew."

"Yes, its torture," he shook his head. "I've actually started to sleep in my car at night."

"Oh you poor thing," I said softly. “Is it that bad?”

“Yes,” He nodded frantically. “Very bad. Will you sleep in the car with me?”

“Why?”

“It get’s lonely.”

"Sure," I smiled as Jyrki pulled my hair from the back. "Ow, what was that for?"

"Look," he pointed out the window, there was three people on the side of the road holding posters up that said Got Jesus and a few others.

"Wow."

"Yeah,” He nodded slowly as Ville pulled out onto the street.

"You should have honked the horn," I grinned at Ville, he chuckled and nodded.

"I should have, oh well,” He shrugged.

“Guys!” I ran into the house excitedly. “I’m home!”

"Jolene!" Ryan and Raab stopped wrestling and ran at me; I was thrown to the floor and dogpiled before I could even say stop. "We missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

"Joey!?” Charlie ran quickly out, pulling Raab and Ryan off me as she crushed me. “Oh my god!

"Good to see you too," I squeaked as she squeezed tighter.

"Its so good to see you home! Bam!" she screamed letting go. "Joey's here!"

"Jolene!” Bam yelled and rushed out, hugging me as tight as he could. “I’ve missed you!’

“I missed you too.”

"I'm never sending you away again!"

"You better not," I mumbled kissing his cheek. "Where's everyone else?"

"Out.”

“You’re kidding!?” I whined. “I came home and their not even here?!”

"They didn't expect you this soon, I guess," he shrugged and grabbed my hand. "Come look at my new car."

"Oh yay," I walked after him, he opened up the back door and I nearly fainted.

"Welcome home!" everyone I ever knew was in the backyard or near the pool.

"Ahhh!” I began jumping up and down as Steve-O threw a bucket of confetti at me. “I love you guys!"

"We love you too," half the jackass crew swarmed me in hugs, then it was time for me to sift through everyone.

"Ah!" I nearly fainted. "Its freakin' Gerard Way," I fanned myself as Ville walked up. "Damn."

"Oh yes, get happy with Gerard Way but when you see me all I get is an I love you."

"Sorry,” I stared wide eyed at Gerard. “But he’s my hero.”

“Thanks,” Gerard grinned as someone came running out with Charlie on their back.

“Matt?!”

"Yep," he grinned.

"Oh-ho-ho this just keeps getting fuckin' better!" I punched the air and nearly tackled M. Shadows in a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know," he laughed as he stumbled slightly and sat Charlie down. "Welcome home, didn't know you left but welcome back!"

"Thank you!” I kissed his cheek as he threw me into the pool. “Matthew!”

“I didn’t do it!” He screamed and ran away.

"I'm going to kill you!" I screamed as I climbed out of the poor and ran after him, soaking wet, I seen him sitting with Zacky and Brian, but I didn't care, I just jumped on them all.

"Ah man," Brian whined.

"Hey again," I waved at him and Zacky then punched Matt in the stomach. "That's for throwing me in the pool."

"Me sorry,” He frowned as someone wrapped their arms around my neck.

“Bob fucking Bryar, choke me and you die.”

"How'd you know?"

"Because only you would go near my boobs," I rolled my eyes as I stood up and turned around to hug him. "Good to see you Bryar."

"Good to see you Margera," he grinned and kissed my cheek.

"So,” I turned around to Charlie, who was climbing in the pool. “Did you invite everyone?”

“I didn’t do any of this,” She shook her head. “Bam did.”

"He did?" I grinned slightly as I turned around and ran for Bam, who was talking to Ville. "Bam!" I screamed and jumped at him, his eyes went wide as he caught me, I kissed all over his face before he started laughing.

"What did I do to deserve such cruelty?"

"You threw this for me," I giggled and kissed his cheek hard. "I love you big brother."

"More than me?" I heard another familiar voice.

"Jess!"

"Joey!” He smiled widely as I tackled him to the ground.

“It’s like a big love fest,” Ryan smirked at Charlie’s side, who nodded.

"I missed you!" I squeezed Jess' neck, causing him to cough a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment