Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Someone—get—her—off—me—please," he coughed.

"I’d rather not,” Char shook her head as Jess flipped her off.

“Fuck you, too, bitch.”

“Don’t say that to my girlfriend,” Bam kissed Charlie softly.

"What did I miss?" I asked looking up at them both wide eyed.

"What did I miss?" Jess asked just as I had.

"You missed a lot,” Charlie nodded, smirking. “Yes, we’re dating.”

“How did that happen?” I asked.

“When he locked me in his room.”

"Well that's a change," I chuckled as I nudged Jess. "Remember when Charlie used to lock Bam in a room?"

"That was funny; she lost that key once, that wasn't funny. I heard Bam screaming for a day straight," he sighed

"It was an accident,” Char insisted. “I didn’t know I left the key at Novak’s.

“You still left all your clothes there,” I smirked.

"Shut up," she growled.

"Nah, its to fun to rat on you," I stood up and helped Jess up. "She als—"

She pushed me into the pool again…

"Don’t you dare finish that sentence.”

“I will,” I smirked and looked back to Jess.

"She also used to take pictures of Bam randomly and hide them in her closet, taping them against her back wall," Jess smirked as she glared at him.

"I hate you."

"Feelings mutual lover," he made a kissy look to her. “Oh, and she-"

“Joey stole a pair of Ville’s boxers once!” Char burst out randomly.

"Uh huh," I nodded leaning against the pool side. "They had the HIM sign on them, he wouldn't give them to me so I stole the bitches."

"Oh," she glared. "Bitch."

"Ha,” I smirked. “I have done nothing wrong; unlike someone who once claimed she was gonna rape Bam.”

"She's succeeded in that," Bam grinned.

"Oh sick," I looked away grimacing. "I just nearly threw up."

"I fucked Bam!” She smirked crookedly as I really did throw up in my mouth.

"Oh, verp," I mumbled as I shook my head. "Please stop."

"I fuck—" I jumped out of the pool and ran for the woods. "ed bam."

"You made her throw up," Jess mused with a grin.

"Oh well,” She shrugged and pointed to Bam. “Your brother has a horse cock!”

I heaved even more.

"Oh my God! Even I didn't want to hear that!" Jess covered his ears and started screaming La la over and over again and soon was followed by almost everyone in the party area.

"Oh," Charlie grinned.

"Stop!" I cried.

"Bam is fun to fuck, to fuck ,to fuck,” She sang. “Bam is fun to fuck all the night and day!”

"Oh my god," I heaved and then fell backwards and laid out, holding my ears. "Make it stop!"

"Okay, uh Charlie, you're torturing everyone," Bam grabbed her hand. "Maybe you should stop."

“Make me!” She screamed as Bam crashed his lips to hers.

“Bam!” I sighed in relief. “Thank you!” He held thumbs up before he picked her up and walked towards the house. "Or maybe not…"

"Defiantly not," Raab said nodding his head.

“Great,” Ryan glared at me. “You got her from singing, and started them fucking.”

“I didn’t know that would happen!”

"You would have if you paid attention," Ryan glared. "Lover."

"I wouldn't have said anything if someone would have told me," I glared back. "Lover."

"Well,” He looked at me, quickly kissed my lips, and ran away. “Sneak attack!”

"Bitch!" I ran after him and tackled him down the hill, when we finally stopped he was laying over my legs and I was sprawled out. "Ow…"

"That fucking hurt…"

"Shouldn't have done that."

"I shouldn’t have,” He shook his head. “Did anyway."

"I know," I laughed as someone stuck their head over us. "Who that be?"

"You're mother, are you okay sweetie?"

"Hi mommy, yes I'm fine," I slapped Ryan's head and grinned. “Glad to be back.”

“Glad to have you back.”

"Good to hear," I grinned as she laughed and stood back up.

"Well, you're father and Vito want to see you as soon as you're done," she explained and walked up the hill again.

"Aw man, Vito's here?" I whined.

"Yeah,” My mom nodded. “Sadly.”

“Vito!” Charlie screeched and attempted to claw away from him. “Get him off!”

"Uncle Vito let go of my friend," I whined as Ryan helped me up off the ground.

"I bet if you jump on him after you jump in the pool again he'll leave you alone," Ryan whispered.

"I’m not going near him,” I shook my head and pushed him forward. “Save her.”

"Fine, wimp," he mumbled as he ran up to Vito and slapped him in the jaw, Vito let go of Charlie and slapped at Dunn.

"Thank you Ryan!" Charlie screamed and ran for Jess. "Save me!"

Jess grunted as Charlie flung herself him his arms, he looked at me and sighed. "Get you're weird friend."

"No,” I shook my head as Char kissed Jess’ forehead repeatedly.

"One word: Yuck," he grumbled as he walked over to the pool and dumped her in. "Now two words :Thank god."

"You're a moron," I laughed.

"Ass,” Char resurfaced. “Three words: Fuck you, Jess!”

"Four words: Shut the fuck up," I said pointing at them both. "Oh shit!"

Dunn picked me up and started running away from Vito, who was waddling his way after Ryan. "I pissed him off I think."

"What did you do?"

"Threw his watch into the pool, its not waterproof and it was a bunch of money worth," he grinned.

"Oh boo-hoo,” I whined playfully. “Bam will get him another. He always does.”

“He still gets angry,” Ryan mumbled.

"Its kind of funny," I grinned as he ran into the house, in through the front door. "Are you hiding in the closet again?"

"Yeah," he laughed as he flung open his door and gasped. "Ew."

"What?" I turned around and dropped to the ground, my eyes widened as I seen Jyrki pull his pants on, the woman against the wall pulling his shirt down. "Jyrki?"

"Uh, wow,” He looked around. “This is awkward.”

“Seems you bounce back quick,” I choked back a few tears.

"Jolen—" he stopped when I turned around and walked away from him.

"What the fuck did you do 69?" Ryan nearly shouted as I walked in my room and slammed the door. Ryan followed me in, shutting the door once more. “What’s wrong?”

“He made love to me,” I mumbled. “Like, yesterday.”

"Oh," he said slowly as he turned from me to the door. "I'll be right back, don't you worry."

"Ryan don't," I whispered as I shook my head. "I was stupid to think he wasn't going to do this."

"You weren’t stupid,” Ryan mumbled.

"Oh Ryan, I know I was," I smiled as I sat on my bed. "Come watch TV with me, we'll fake'em out and say we were hiding."

"I want to go beat his ass though," he pointed at the door. "Please?"

"No,” I scolded and pulled him close, flipping the T.V on.

"But I'd be easy, he's kinda on the scrawny sid—" I glared at Ryan so he stopped his sentence. "I'll tell Bam."

"Don't you dare bitch."

"I’m going to,” He stood up and ran down the stairs as I quickly followed.

“Ryan!”

"Don't stop me!"

"Please Ryan don't, he'll send me off again," I stopped as he did, he turned around and sighed as he seen the tears in my eyes. "And then I'll be away from everyone once again."

"He won’t send you away,” Ryan growled and stomped outside. “I won’t let him.”

"Ah mother-fucker," I said fast as I ran after him, he was already at Bam and of course…Ville. "Double mother fucker."

"He what?" I heard Bam growl and then something pop.

"Dude, you're hands bleed—and I don't think you care," Ryan said slowly.

"He what?” Bam repeated slowly and turned to head towards me, cutting his eyes to me.

“Uh-oh…”

"Jolene…"

"Oh look there! I see Jared Leto!" I started to run after the poor issue of a getaway but Bam was faster and caught me by the waist.

"Where is he?" he growled.

"Ah man," I whined.

"Where the hell is he?” Bam asked again.

“In a closet with some whore,” I mumbled, Bam stomping off as Charlie wandered foreword.

"May I ask—"

"I slept with Jyrki last night, Ryan and I found him fucking some girl in Ryan's closet," I cleared my throat and glanced at Charlie, then to the floor. "There."

"Oh,” She mumbled. “Well fuck.”

“Yeah,” I nodded in agreement as Ryan, Charlie, and I followed Bam.

"I sent her over there to get away from assholes that want to fuck her, and you go and do that and then do this to her?" I heard Bam scream.

"Oh man," I mumbled.

"Where's Ville?" Charlie asked.

"I dunno,” I shrugged and continued to watch Jyrki shrivel under Bam.

"Don't you think you should worry?" Charlie asked as she turned to me.

"Probably."

"And you aren't?"

"Nope, I'm worried that someone will get thrown off the banister right now," I watched.

"What the fuck kind of friend are you?” Bam screamed with a red face as Jyrki shrunk into the closet corner. “You fuck my sister when I was sending her away so you could stop her! You fucking asshole!”

"I like her a lot Bam," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to--"

"No fuckface, you did mean too because you fucking did!"

"Bam-“

“Stay out of this, Joey!” He snapped, making me sigh.

“You need to calm down,” I insisted.

"No I fucking need to break his--" Bam shouted but I stopped him.

"Its my life Bam, I appreciate your concern but its mine!" I screamed.

"I-I’m sorry,” He mumbled and backed down as I shot my angry glares to Jyrki.

"Thank you Bam, but I'd like to forget this all," I turned from Jyrki and stared at Bam. "Thanks anyway."

"Yeah," he nodded softly then shot Jyrki a look. "You're lucky man."

"I guess I am,” Jyrki said softly and huffed. “I’m sorry, Joey.”

“Don’t apologize,” I shook my head.

"I should though," he sighed as he walked over to me slowly, making sure to avoid Bam. "I'm really sorry."

"I said don't apologize," I shook my head again.

“But-“

“What part of no don’t you understand?” I giggled.

"You're not mad?" he said slowly.

"I'm not mad, I'm a little upset but I can't be mad," I shook my head. "We were never together."

"I guess you’re right,” He sighed as Charlie began humming.

“One night stand…”

"You start singing thanks for the memories and I'll throw you over the banister," I growled and she shut up quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment