Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Sorry."

"No sorry!” I scolded playfully as she giggled.

“Yes sorry!”

"No sorry!"

"Me sorry," she giggled as I held my hand back to slap her. “Ahhh!”

“I won’t hit you,” I sighed. “Not now.”

"You won't?" she eyed me suspiciously. "Why not?"

"Because I'm saving it for Jyrki," I grinned and slapped him across the stomach. "Now, that's why I said don't apologize."

"Oh," he whined.

"Take it like a man!” I chuckled darkly and smacked him upside the head.

"Stop hitting me," he whined, I chuckled and patted his head before I walked out of the room.

"Where's my boytoy at?" I yelled.

"Right here!” He ran out of a room and threw me over his shoulder, rushing into the bedroom and slamming the door.

“Frisky?”

“Hell yeah.”

"And what did you plan to do when you got me alone Mr. Sanders? Is this where you're plan ended?" I smirked as I stared at Matt; he tilted his head and sighed before nodding his head.

"I was winging it."

"Nice Matt, go back to Val before I hurt you."

"Soon,” He nodded.

“Why did you kidnap me?”

"I don't know, I winged it remember," he grinned as he sat on the sink counter. "So how was your time in Finland?"

"Are we having a social meet in the bathroom?" I teased as I sat on the toilet lid. "It was boring and kind of fun, I missed home though."

"And they missed you,” Matt nodded. “Especially Charlie. She called every night crying.”

“That baby,” I scoffed and chuckled.

"Don't be mean, she was having a really hard time," he laughed as he threw a roll of toilet paper at me.

"Ow asshole," I laughed as I threw it back. "I know, I'm saying that baby instead of running out to hug her, that would ruin my whole bad girl image I have going for me."

"True,” He nodded. “You’re so bad ass.”

“You know it, Mattie,” I kissed his cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

"Wait up!" he ran after me and picked me up, throwing me over my shoulder again. "I want to throw you in the pool again."

"I just now started to dry up Matt," I whined.

"Too bad,” He shrugged and carried me out into the porch.

“Did Mattie capture you?” Zacky smirked as I reached out to slap him.

“Your lucky I can’t reach, boy.”

"Uh huh," he rolled his eyes.

"Someone slap Zacky!" I shouted, I seen Michelle run up behind him and slap the back of his head then run off and jump on Brian to protect her.

"Oh hell no!"

"Slap the Zacky!" I shouted laughing. "Go Michelle!"

"My turn!” Char screamed and jumped on his back, slapping the back of his head repeatedly.

“Rape!”

"Wow, this turned R really fast," I mumbled as Matt laughed hard. "Stop laughing and help Zacky."

"No its fun."

"For you, poor Zacky's being beat to death!"

"Charlie!” Zacky whined and clawed her legs from behind. “Get the fuck off!”

“No!” She screamed and pulled at his hair.

"Charlie," I shouted, she stopped and looked up at me wide eyed. "Step off Vengeance…" she did slowly. "Go kiss Bam."

"Alright…"

"You own her!” Zacky held up his hand, which I happily high fived.

“Hell yeah I do!”

"That's awesome," he turned around a second and pointed at Brian. "Brian, speak!"

"Fuck off," he glared at Zacky.

"Ha! I did it! I own Synyster Gates," he held his hand out to me, which I happily high fived.

"Share with me, bitch!’

“Of course!”

"Come here Brian, come here," I called him like a puppy as I patted Matt's back. "That's a good boy."

"I'll bite you," he mumbled as Michelle laughed.

"Oh, kinky," I giggled with caused everyone to laughed.

"You bitch,” he mumbled as someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

“Mattie?”

“Guess again.”

“Ville!”

"Correct," he chuckled as Matt let me go and Ville took me in his arms bridal style.

"Where did you run off to while Bam nearly killed Jyrki?" I asked as everyone poked fun at Brian, poor guy.

"Looking for a condom.”

“What?” My jaw dropped slightly.

“You heard me,” He took me into my bedroom and shut the door with his foot.

"Uh," I said slowly as he sat me on the sink counter. "Well…"

"You look like this is new to you," he teased as he ripped open the paper with a grin, staring at me.

"Well, if you remember correctly, it kind of is."

"Didn’t you fuck Jyrki?” He asked and threw the wrapper away.

“Oh.”

"Yeah," he nodded as he walked closer.

"But that was once and that still means I've done it twice and practically we only went so far," I said slowly.

"Well, let's go a lot further," he pulled at my pants. "Is that alright?"

"Yeah,” I nodded as he kissed my neck.

“Good.”

"Mhm," I nodded as he kissed down my neck until he pulled off my shirt.

"Dude!" someone screamed as they pounded on the bathroom door. "I gotta piss!"

"Fuck off!”

“It’s Zacky!” He whined. “I have to go!”

"You can piss any-fucking-where, go outside!"

"But there is a lot of people," he whined.

"Use the other bathroom then," I growled as Ville worked on taking my pants off, he had succeeded in taking my shirt and bra off already.

"But Joey-“

“Come in here and suffer the consequences.”

“Fine,” He whimpered in defeat and walked away, Ville sighed in relief.

"Weird ass," I mumbled as Ville pulled off my underwear, he started to pull off his shirt when the door was knocked on again. "Go away Zacky."

"You can tell Ville when you're done, me and him need to talk," Jess' deep voice came from behind the door.

"Oh damn," I mumbled.

"I’ll go,” He groaned and walked out, leaving me alone and naked in the bathroom.

"Mother fucker," I said slowly as I jumped down and started to pull on my underwear.

Then the door opened.

"Wow."

"Get the fuck out!” I threw my hands over my chest as Char ran up and threw her hands over Zacky’s eyes.

"No don't shield, I wanna see!" he clawed at her hand as she pulled him out and I slammed the door.

"That won't be awkward," I mumbled lowly as I finished getting dressed. "Maybe I gave him a happy time?"

"Um,” Char poked her head in the door. “I was supposed to be watching him, wasn’t I?”

“It would have helped!”

"My bad," she said slowly with a grin. "I think you put Zacky in shock."

"I think he put me in shock," I said wide eyed. "He just seen everything!"

"It’s like porn,” she giggled and walked out, Zacky staring at me with wide eyes as I followed. “Zack?”

"Uh," I said slowly looking away. "Hey Zacky, sorry about."

"Yeah, me too," he scratched his neck. "Never knew you had a tattoo on you're hip."

"Oh,” I looked down. “I got that a while ago.”

“Yeah,” he nodded. “Charlie has one just like it on her hip, too.”

“Yeah, we got it at the same time and-Wait a minute!” I shouted. “How did you see hers?”

"Spring break," he grinned as he turned to look at Charlie. "Some wild shit happens at spring break."

"I don't even want to know," I said slowly.

"You shouldn't," Char smirked as Zacky patted her butt playfully. "We can just say that Zacky had a fuck buddy before Gena."

"Oh...Oh! Ewww!"

"Yeah," she grinned proudly. "Ah the memories."

"Ah the scars!" I held my head. "I'll never be the same again, mental pictures!"

"Maybe we shouldn't—" Zacky started as he stared at me sadly.

"Ah!" I held my head and went running for the door. "Matt!"

"Don’t tell Matt!” Zacky screamed and ran after me.

I looked back and screamed as I seen Zacky barreling toward me. "Matt! Brian! Jimmy help me!"

"What?" Matt turned around and laughed. "Why is he chasing you?"

"Mental scars!" I screamed as I ran past him and jumped into the pool, I stayed under for a few seconds until my lungs burned then surfaced. "Fuck! They didn't go away!"

"What happened?” Jimmy looked down to me, Ville chuckling lowly.

“Zacky and Charlie were fuck buddies!”

"What?" Jimmy's eyes were wide as he shivered. "Ah I got the pictures!"

"They burn into your retinas don't they?" I twitched as I held my hand out for Ville to help me out, he grabbed my hand but I clamped down on his wrist. "Love you."

"Jole—" he stopped when I jerked him in the water behind me. "Well,” Ville huffed as he resurfaced.

“Love you!”

"Love you too," he rung his hair out then swam over to me. "Come here."

"Don't have sex in the pool please," Raab leaned over the side. "I'd have to clean it out and it’s a bitch."

"Shall we?” I wrapped my legs around Ville as he smirked.

“We shall.”

"Guys," he whined as everyone around laughed. "Please don't."

"Are you kidding me," I laughed. "Like I would in front of everyone, god you're sick Raab!"

“Yes, yes I am!” He laughed.

"Nasty fucker," I chuckled as I laid my head on Ville's shoulder. "Love you Ville."

"Love you Jolene," he whispered kissing my cheek, when he whispered. "Expect to not sleep tonight."

"Ewww!” Char screeched as Zacky stared at her.

“Stop screaming!”

"Why are you screaming?" I glanced up at Charlie, she glared at me.

"Ville is sick!” She pointed accusingly. “No one wants to hear that!”

"I've heard you and Bam have sex every night since you've come home, this is nothing compared to that!" Ville pointed at her. "So bite me."

"Fuck you, Ville!” She screamed, flipping him off as everyone laughed.

"No, I'd rather not, I'm in love with your best friend sweetheart," he sighed dramatically and shook his head. "But fear not, Bam will do that for you."

"Oh you son of a—"

"Don’t be mean,” I chuckled playfully as she glared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment