Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

“You will,” She nodded and stood next to Bam as he put an arm around her waist.

“Oh boy…” Anne’s eyes went wide.

"Don't worry Anna banana, my brother is a good boy and he's just friends with Charlie," I kissed Bam's cheek and pinched his other. "Right Brandon?"

"Right," he nearly growled as I pulled my hand away.

"So what are we going to do now? Bake cookies?" I asked

"No,” Char shook her head. “We’re going to have breakfast since we left the waffle hut. Right mommy?”

“Sure,” Anna said slowly and took us all to the kitchen.

"So Annie Banani, how have you been since last Friday?" I asked as I pulled a box of trix out of the cabinet, after jumping three times to reach it.

"I went to bingo last night, I'm never going again. Everyone was over fifty and they cheated."

"Sounds fun mom," Char laughed

"Your father had fun,” She explained.

“Where is daddy?” Charlie looked around, an overweight man walking into the kitchen.

“Whoa,” Bam said, wide eyed, making Char and I slap his arm. "Ow, I was whoaing because he's wearing a HIM bandana! I've never seen that on anyone's dad!"

"Oh," I bit my lip and waved frantically at her father. "Hi Daddy Warbucks!"

"Hey Jolene, how are you?" he laughed and looked at Bam. "And this is?"

"My big brother," I hugged Bam's side and kissed his cheek. "I never brought him over because he's been really mean to me lately and today he decided to be nice and cheery."

"And frisky,” Char giggled softly.

“What was that honey?” Charlie’s dad turned to her.

“Nothing!”

"You said something."

"She said here comes frisky!" I shouted pointing to a stay cat climbing the brick wall out the window in there back yard. "It’s a stray we named last week."

"Oh, you can't keep it," Anne said sternly. "Charlotte's allergic."

"We can if I stay inside and wave at it," Charlie said innocently as she reached behind Bam and slapped my hand as a thank you. "And I’m getting better slowly! Bam’s got a few kittens, I just need to stay away slightly.”

“Your shouldn’t be near them at all,” Anne lectured, Char sighing.

"I've told her a thousand times Annie, she just doesn't seem to listen to me at all," I scolded Charlie with a grin on my lips, seeing her scowl was priceless.

"Well thank you Jolene, you always where the mature one."

"Oh Burn," I mumbled then cleared my throat. "No just, I listen and observe."

"Unlike Charlotte, who was too busy to do that,” Anne glared at Charlie, who was now slamming her head in the table.

“Why did we come here?” She mumbled lowly.

"You wanted too," I said then grinned. "Charlotte, I remember specifically that day that I almost fell down that cliff that you were the one that told me not to."

"She did?" Anne was surprised.

"She did," I nodded as I patted Charlie's head. "She saved my life and then I saved hers when we almost got ran over that same day, we're even but I still fear we like to chance our lives."

"And then a fucking cat attacked me,” She frowned, Bam rubbing her back. “My childhood was shit.”

“Mine was fun,” I laughed, Bam looked up to me and grinning.

"Why is he grinning?" Anne asked slowly as she looked at me.

"Well, he liked to use me as bait for his prank experiments, like once he threw me in a pool with the tarp over it. I almost drown but he got me out before then, that was the last experiment because Jess my other brother beat his ass till he almost bleed, my big brother is very protective."

"You almost drown you're sister?" Anne asked wide eyed

"I was nine," Bam said slowly.

"Boys will be boys,” Char’s dad laughed heartily and patted Bam on the back.

“Men will be boys,” I corrected. “He’s still like that.”

"What do you mean?" Char's dad asked with a laugh

"Well Fredrick," I started politely as I laced my hands together. "This morning I woke up to find my red cherry 67 Chevy Impala covered in bright bubblegum pink paint and my suede seats soaked in water because when I opened my door, water flooded like a dam opening. And then guess what I did?"

"What did you do?" Fred leaned forward in anticipation.

"His two hundred thousand dollar purple Lamborghini has all its windows shattered and its headlights busted by a Louieville slugger."

"Ha-ha, reminds me of that Carrie Underwood song,” Char burst out in giggles.

“It does, doesn’t it?” I laughed, Fred looking at me.

“Why’d he do that?”

“I have my own show, and have been in another before” Bam explained. “Ever heard of Jackass?”

"Oh you're that one scared of snakes," Fred nodded slowly with a grin. "I laughed for a week at that."

"Hey you should see Jolene with them, she's worse than me," Bam accused. "And spiders, she about has a stroke."

"I can't stand things like that," I shivered. "Johnny, my friend, threw a garden snake around my neck last year and I had such a bad panic attack I had to be taken to the ER."

“I remember that!” Both Charlie and Bam laughed at the same time.

“And Charlie, you’re scared of needles, so stop making fun of me,” I pointed at her. “You cry when one gets near you.”

"You've seen SAW, that shit is scary!" Charlie yelled practically.

"Yes but I don't cry, I freeze up," I teased as I looked at Bam. "Don't say a word or I'll kill the insides of you're car."

"You poured red paint in the leather upholstery, I don't think you can kill it anymore," he said dryly.

"True,” I nodded slowly. “It was worth it, though.”

“It was even great to see,” Char giggled, Bam glaring at her. “Sorry.”

"It was, don't say you're sorry," I slapped Bam upside the head and grinned at Charlie. "I did damn good didn't I?"

"Yes, and thankfully it's on the camera, hey dad I'll send it to you when it's edited okay?"

"Sounds good Charlie," he smiled. “Now you two better get going, there’s too goons attacking your car.”

“Is one of them a red-ish blond? And the other has black hair?”

“Yeah,” He nodded.

“Fucking Dunn and Knoxville,” Char growled and stood up from the table.

"Bye mommy and daddy!" I yelled waving as I ran out the door and jumped on Ryan. "Lover you better unhand that bat."

"Damn it," he grumbled as he held it up for me, I grabbed it and jumped off him back, I raised it high and stood behind Knoxville.

"Johnny," I said slowly, he turned around and screamed before dropping the bat and running down the driveway like a maniac.

"They fucked up my car…” She frowned and sniffed. “My baby.”

“Now you know how I feel!” I began laughing hysterically.

"This isn't funny!"

"No but the look on Johnny's face was when I held the bat over his head," I reminded her with a smile, but she didn't return it. "Aw damn it, I'll buy you another car if you just grin."

"Okay!” She made the biggest smile I’ve ever seen and began giggling. “I’d like a BMW!”

“Yeah, right,” I scoffed, making her slap me upside the head.

"BMW damn it."

"Sorry sweetie, I'm not made out of money I just have a limited amount," I glared and pushed her, then smiled. "I'll get you a beetle."

"Oh shit yes!" she giggled. "Then I can punch people."

"Exactly,” I nodded.

“Can it be yellow?” She asked excitedly.

“Of course,” I nodded. “And I’ll get it as long as the boys promise not to destroy it.”

“We promise,” Bam, Ryan, and Johnny all said and nodded at the same time.

"I don't think I believe them," Charlie said slowly as she glanced at me. "I mean you asked them not to mess with yours and they did."

"Wasn't us," Johnny and Ryan said at the same time while pointing at Bam.

"I promise never again, you killed my baby because of it," Bam held his hand up.

"And I'll pay to fix my car instead of making you since you need the money to buy you a new, cheaper car."

"Yes,” He nodded frantically as he climbed into the wreck of Char’s car. “Just take me home.”

“Fine,” I mumbled as Charlie got into the back and I got into the driver’s seat. "This will be fun driving."

"Shut up," Charlie grumbled as I turned the switch. "At least it runs."

"Very strangely I might add," I mumbled as it purred weird, I pulled out of Charlie's parent's house and drove down the road a short while till the engine gave out and we stalled in the caution lane. "I hate Ryan and Johnny."

You hate them?” She growled and got out of the car. “You can wash the paint off and reupholster your seats. My car… Is totaled.”

“I feel for you,” I nodded. “I’m sure Vito does, too.”

"I hate Vito," she mumbled as she walked around the car.

"I do too, but he's my uncle so I have to pretend to love him," I sighed as I shook my head and waited for the Bam to get off the phone with Raab.

"Bam is Raab coming or not?" Charlie snapped

"No he's calling a wrecker and they'll take us home," Bam sighed

"Fuck, please don't let it be Danny and James truck and Co. That's Danny the guy who used to grope me and James the guy that likes to stare at my ass," I mumbled

"I'll kick both of there asses if they do," Bam assured me.

"Oh, I feel safe,” I scoffed sarcastically, Bam huffing. “I’m kidding.”

“You better be,” He glared at me as Char climbed onto the hood of the car and lay down.

"I am," I giggled and pushed his arm. "You and Jess have always protected me, why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm slightly on the scrawny side?" he suggested

"I can kick you're ass, but still I feel safe."

"Thanks,” he mumbled and laid down next to Charlie. “Char.”

“I think she’s sleeping,” I said softly and heard her snore. "Yeah defiantly sleeping," I snorted.

"She snores?" he said in surprise as I giggled at the drool sliding down her cheek.

"And drools, but hey Bam walk off, she'll kill me if I don't wake her up and sees you saw her snoring and drooling," I pushed him off the hood.

"Fine," he grunted and jumped on the trunk.

"Charlie, you're snoring and drooling in front of Bam Margera on side of the road in Pennsylvania with a camera crew taping you," I whispered in her ear, she jumped up so fast she took out my jaw and nose. "Fuck!"

"Whoops,” She wiped off her face and sat up. “Ewww, I was drooling.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

comment