Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Got them?" Ville asked as I shut the door and turned around.

"Yeah, Ryan asked and I told him he tells anyone and he dies," I grinned as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to bed.

"Here,” I handed him one as he slid it on quickly.

“Ready?” He smiled as I nodded.

"I'm nervous," I whispered as he climbed on me, he rubbed my sides and smiled softly.

"I'll be good to you, don't worry," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed me passionately, putting meaning into it. "Ready?”

“Yeah…”

"Okay," he nodded slowly as he pulled my legs around his waist again, I gripped his shoulders in anticipation and worry as he slowly took over me, I gasped for a minute as he kissed my lips trying to take my mind away from the pain.

"Ville," I clenched my eyes as he rubbed the hair out of my face.

"What?”

“I-I can’t,” I shook my head. “I can’t.”

"I'm already in," he whispered but nodded anyway. "Alright."

"I'm sorry," I whispered closing my eyes.

“It’s fine,” He lowered me down on the bed and kissed my forehead. “Just go to sleep, okay? We moved fast today, maybe too much for you to take.”

"I want too Ville, I trust you so much, but I'm scared to—" I shook my head; I didn't even know what to say.

"I'll love you whenever you want, you don't have to do it now," he kissed my head.

“Alright,” I leaned back and closed my eyes. “Ville?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

"You're welcome my love," he whispered as he rolled over and pulled me to him.

"I'm sorry for getting you all—" I stopped when he kissed my lips softly and rubbed my hair back to behind my ear.

"I'm sorry for rushing you."

"No,” I shook my head. “It’s fine. Don’t apologize.”

“Stop worrying and go to sleep,” Ville insisted, I sighed and closed me eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said again, causing Ville to laugh.

"I swear if you don't stop saying sorry, I'll leave and then you'll be saying sorry for a whole different other reason," he kissed my cheek.

"Okay,” I sighed and took a deep breath. “No-“

“Don’t say it!”

“I was going to say Now have a good night,” I mumbled.

"Oh," I heard him chuckle and then felt him kiss my shoulder. "Good night love."

"Night Ville."

"Is it considered sex if you," I threw my hands up while looking at Ryan, we barricaded his door again so I could talk to him without interruptions.

"Did he?"

"Go in?" I blushed at my own words. "Yeah but then I chickened out."

"Awww,” Ryan frowned. “What happened?”

“I got scared,” I explained. “I was nervous as hell and couldn’t do it.”

“Don’t feel bad,” He pulled me into a hug.

"I can't help but feel bad, poor Ville," I sighed and laid my head on Ryan's shoulder. "Does that happen often with girls?"

"If it's their first time, most the time, but its okay and its to be expected. Seriously if you knew what you were doing and never had done it before I think you might would have scared the shit out of Ville," he laughed as I punched his arm.

"I guess you’re right,” I mumbled. “I’m just embarrassed now.”

“Well, are you two gonna try again tonight?”

“I dunno,” I shrugged. “We haven’t talked since last night. You think he’s angry at me?”

"No," he shook his head frantically. "Not all men are assholes Jolene, and I'm sure he gets it, do you want me to talk to him?"

"No," I shook my head blushing slightly. "Still embarrassed."

"Aw you're just so cute when you blush," he pinched both my cheeks and wiggled them up and down. "What happened to my twelve year old little munchkin?"

"Ow and she grew up."

"She grew up fast,” He sighed, Char knocking on the door.

“Joey,” She growled. “Get out."

“Why?” I whined.

“I know.”

"Ah mother fucker," I sighed in defeat as I glanced at Ryan. "Did you forget to put the sound proof door in again?"

"Fuck," he played along and punched the air. "Sorry honey."

"I'm screwed," I sighed and stood up.

"C’mon,” Charlie said impatiently as I walked out and looked at her.

“So?”

“I’m proud you got that far,” She suddenly smiled and laughed.

"Oh god you scared me," I punched her in the arm, earning a ow with a laugh. "Wait if you know, so does—"

"Jolene!"

"Bam," we said at the same time.

"Who told him? I swear I'll kill them."

"I swear to god, I didn’t,” Charlie held her hands up in defense.

“Jolene fucking Margera!” He screamed. “Get the fuck down here!”

"Brandon fucking Margera hold you're horses!" I screamed back and turned to Charlie. "Promise?"

"Promise, maybe he heard Ville talking to me about it?"

"He went to you when I specifically asked him not to," I sighed heavily. "Asshole."

"I kind of made him, I sat on his back until he caved in," she blushed slightly and shrugged. "And what? You didn't want me to know?"

"You'd make me feel weird knowing and all gushing about it, plus you'd say I told you so."

"But you did get there, that's what surprised me, but you have to more you know, but I'm proud of you my little Joey!" she hugged me tight.

"Jolene!"

"I'm coming you asshole!" I screamed as I jogged down the steps with Charlie at my side.

"I can’t fucking believe you!” He screamed as we stepped off the last step. “You fucking Ville?”

“Not exactly,” I mumbled and looked away as he huffed.

“Not exactly?!”

"Exactly what I said, not exactly," I confused myself but stayed solemn for reasons Bam would kill me soon.

"What do you mean not exactly, you either fuck or you don't there isn't a not exactly!"

"Well there is in my book Bam, and you can't tell me what to do dipwad I'm twenty years old."

"He's thirty one!" Bam stressed with wide eyes. "He's known you since you where in you're preteens! Its like—pedophile shit!"

"Actually,” Char spoke up. “It’s not. She was old enough when she was eighteen. Just be glad she waited two more years to fuck him.”

“You not helping!” I groaned as she shrugged.

"I don't like it and it won't happen again," Bam crossed his arms in authority. "I've done called Jussi and he's planning to pick you up in Finland tomorrow at six."

"What?" my jaw dropped as did Charlie's and I heard Ryan scream a what from upstairs.

"You heard me, since Ville is over here, you're going over there with Jussi."

"And what makes you think I'll go!"

"Because I'm making you," he glared and nodded upstairs. "Go pack."

"You can't do this Bam," I whispered as tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm old enough to speak for myself."

"I'm kicking you out and you're moving in with Jussi, there."

“What about Charlie?” I asked, teary eyed and looked up at her.

“She’ll do what she wishes.”

“Char?” I cried softly as she pulled me into a hug.

“I’ll come with you,” She nodded slowly and glared at Bam.

"Thanks," I whispered as I slowly let go and glanced at Bam. "Thanks Bam, I love you too."

"Now Jolene, I'm—"

"Only doing this because you love me? Yeah I know bullshit when I see it," I shook my head and jogged up the stairs and into Ryan's room; he pulled me in a hug as I broke down on his shoulder.

"God Bam's lost it," he whispered rubbing my back.

"I'm going to miss everyone," I whispered as I hugged him tightly. "That means no more late night movie Mondays."

"Fuck, and I looked forward to them," he sighed as we ignored the yelling from Charlie and Bam downstairs.

"Hey," Rabb walked in the room and glanced at us. "What's wrong? Why is Bam and Charlie screaming about Finland?"

"Bam's making me move."

"What?!” Rabb’s jaw dropped. “Move? Why?”

“Because I pretty much fucked Ville,” I mumbled, Charlie shrieking.

“Oh,” He frowned. “Well, I’ll miss you. Call every night, okay?”

“Alright,” I nodded and began walking over to my room.

“Bam!” Char screamed. “Why the fuck would you do that?”

“It’s for her own good!”

“She loves Ville!” Charlie cried out. “How dare you take him away from her!”

"Yeah that's not going to help," I grumbled as I opened my closet and pulled out every pair of jeans I had and threw them on the bed. "Stupid Margera stubbornness."

"Joey?" Ville's deep voice made me pause before I could say anything else randomly.

"Ville?" I turned around and seen him sitting in my chair, he was leaned up with his elbows on his knees with his hands on his head. "Are you okay?"

"I think we messed up, I think I messed up."

“No,” I shook my head. “You didn’t do anything wrong, babe,” I sniffed. “Bam just is being an asshole.”

"I don't want to be the cause of you both falling out," he ran his hands through his hair and looked up at me. "I really like you Jolene I do, I really do."

"Ville…"

"I don't think it will work, I don't think we can be anything without someone getting hurt," he sighed as he stood up and walked over to me, my tears had started all over again, without me even knowing it until he wiped them away. “Please don’t cry for me.”

“I can’t help it,” I sobbed. “You were my first.”

“Kinda,” He laughed softly.

“Still,” I groaned. “I’ve liked you for so long, and now that something actually happens between us, Bam fucking sends me off to Finland.”

"It's for the best I guess," Ville glanced at the door for a second. "I'll go see if I can get him to leave it be if we no longer are, kinda intimate."

"Isn't that up to us to decide Ville, I'm twenty I can make my own decisions, he's not my damn master."

"But he is you're older brother that you should listen too, I'm not someone that you should be with Jolene, I'm broken in a way," he sighed as kissed my forehead gently, lingering for a minute. "I lempiä te."

"What?"

"Ville!"

"I'll be right back," he kissed my forehead again before he glided out of the room, following Bam's commands like a puppy dog.

"Men," I spat with anger. "All of them, losers. Leave you dry when you need them," I shook my head and sighed.

"Ville!” Char yelled. “Stick up for Joey! Tell Bam she shouldn’t have to move!”

“Oh god,” I mumbled and threw myself on the bed, screaming into my pillow.

"You okay?" Dico was suddenly entering my room, I nodded slowly as I looked over at him. "Wanna hug Joey bear?"

"Uh huh," I held my arms out and waited for his bone crushing hugs that I adore so much, when I got my bone crushing hug I couldn't breathe that good, but it was worth it.

"Aw, stop crying little munchkin, everything will work out just fine, Rabbi told us what Bam's doing and I think he's a real douche for that," Dico wiped my eyes and smiled. "So, in that honor, I'm sneaking you out of the house and we're going down for a drink in town."

"Awww, really?” I said softly as he nodded and opened the window.

“You can jump, right?” He asked as I nodded.

“Yep,” I climbed out of the window and landed softly on the ground, Dico following.

"I forgot how long a jump that is," he mumbled as he looked up at the window, we used my bedroom as a sneak out place over the years when we had prank wars and I was always on his team, we'd usually hide out until we could get everyone else.

"Yeah," I laughed as he grabbed my elbow and pulled me down the slop to the driveway, where he picked me up and sat me down on flat surface. "It's good you people are strong or else I'd be fucked."

"Yeah, because I'm oh so strong," he rolled his eyes as he ran to his car, me following behind him. "Get in and we can make a quick escape."

"Okay,” I nodded and climbed in the car as he sped out of the driveway and laughed.

“We got away!”

“Yeah!” I cheered, punching the air.

"How pissed do you think they'll be?" Dico turned a sharp left and glanced at me out the side of his eye. "Like really pissed or moderately pissed?"

"Like really pissed," I chuckled as he grimaced.

"I can see the pain I will endure for a month or so."

"It’s okay,” I shrugged. “I’ll be in Finland.”

“Oh, yeah,” He said solemnly. "Mean-ness."

“Cheer up.”

"But you're my sneak out and drink buddy, who will I drink with when you're gone? Bam? Yeah right he'll drown me in the damn beer," he laughed as I shook my head, he was always the amusing one.

"You are a strange one Brandon," I shook my head as I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "But a very thoughtful one, I'll tell Bam it was my fault and I pushed you out the window and made you drive down here."

"Aw you're so sweet, I'll even break a leg to help out," he grinned

Okay,” I nodded. “So when we’re done drinking, I’ll run over your leg.”

“You got it,” He grinned.

"That should be easy since I'll be drunk," I grumbled as I sat back and waited for him to park. "We here yet?"

"Yeah, hang on," he said and backed up into a parking space. "Okay come on Jo-Jo!"

"Weird man, how many blows to the head have you received?" I asked then stopped. "You can twist that into something very perverted and you're thinking about it aren't you?"

"Ha, I wasn’t thinking that,” He shook his head. “But now I am.”

“Great,” I sighed as we both sat at the bar counter. Suddenly, my phone began ringing. “Hello?”

“Are you crazy?” Charlie whispered. “Bam doesn’t know your gone, if he finds out, he’ll flip!”

"Let him flip, he pissed me off and now I'm—" I stopped when Dico started waving frantically for me to stop. "I'm going to do something, talk to ya later Charlie."

"Bu—" and I hung up.

"We don't tell, they'll know where we are," Dico slipped his arm under mine and hooked it, then began to skip towards the bar door.

"Let’s get fucked up!” I laughed and waved down the bartender, ordering a few shots.

“Well,” Dico stared at me. “Drinking away your pain?”

“Basically,” I nodded and downed a shot.

"That's not a smart thing to do Jolene," Dico leaned against the bar and grabbed a shot, downing one himself.

"Not in the morning but it seems like one hell of a plan right now," I explained as I grabbed another and downed it. "Ow that was painful."

"Let's get some—Guinness Frank please," Dico smiled as the bartender sat two green bottles in front of us. "I bet I can drink mine faster."

"Know what will get you drunk quicker?" I asked as I held out my car keys to the bartender, who put them on the top shelf. "Drink it through a straw."

"Oh, bet I can beat ya."

"I bet you won’t,” I smirked, grabbing two straws and putting them in our Guinness’. “Ready?”

“Set.”

“Go!” The bartender laughed.

"Ho!" Dico and I yelled then started slurping.

"Oh damn," I mumbled as I clutched to Dico's arm, I went to walk and both legs had acted like there was no bones in them, Dico picked me up slightly and sat me on the barstool as he leaned back against the bar top. "I'm drunk."

"We're wasted," Dico slurred as he grabbed another beer from behind him. "Do you feel like we're about to fall over?"

"Like the world is tilting and everything is crashing to the floor like gravity had sucked us up?" I asked weakly

"Yeah!" he yelled in shock that I knew overdramatic shock that is.

"Nope, I'm perfectly on flat grounded," I slurred with a shake of my head. falling to the ground.

“Well,” Someone said from above me. “Someone can’t hold their alcohol.”

“Charlotte?” I asked as she glared down at me, I giggled and waved slightly while laying my head on the cold ground. "Hi Charlotte, why are you on the ceiling?"

"I'm on the floor you stupid bitch," she sighed as she leaned down and pulled me up slightly, I clung to her shoulder as she walked towards the door. "Thanks for calling Frank, Bam would have gotten worried."

"Aw Frank you suck," I slurred causing him to chuckle. "Where's Bam-Bam-Bam?"

"Behind you with Dico," Bam literally growled.

"Oh fuck,” I mumbled as Charlie turned me around. “Hey bro.”

“Hey yourself,” He glared at me.

“What’s his problem?” I pointed to Bam, Char sighing.

"You're drunk, you were on the ground when we got there and Dico managed to get a parking ticket," she sighed as she literally threw me in the back of mom's cruiser.

"Why are we stealing mom's car?" I looked up at the ceiling as Dico landed on top of me and began snoring. "Aw get him off, he's squishing my belly."

"Deal with it," Bam slammed the door.

It’s your fucking fault,” Char added and climbed in the passenger seat, sinking down and pouting.

“What’s wrong, Charlie Warlie?” I asked.

“I’m mad at you for getting drunk,” She growled. “And I’m mad at Bam for wanting to send you off.”

"As I said before," Bam slammed his door and glared at Charlie. "Deal with it."

"I will not deal with it, she resorted to drinking her pain away Bam, she's turning into a miniature you and she's not even legal!"

"I'm legal," I shouted and blinked. "I think."

"Not to drink," Charlie looked at me and sighed. "Wow you're shit faced."

"No,” I shook my head and hiccupped, Char sighing.

“I should smack both of you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment