Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

We Lie Wide Awake

I woke up to the ending credits of the movie my head was still on Chris’ shoulder.
“You’re still here?” I asked.
“I didn’t want to leave you here without saying good bye.” He said softly brushing the hair out of my face.
“Oh, thanks I guess.” I smiled looking up at him.
“Do you want to go for a walk?” He asked softly. My stomach growled, “Or we can feed.”
“Both sounds nice,” I replied, “just give me a few minutes” he nodded his head and I headed upstairs.
I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my hair was sticking in all directions. I brushed it and put it in a sloppy ponytail. I went into my bedroom and grabbed my leather jacket and pulled it on and then headed back downstairs.
“Alright, I’m ready.” I said. Chris held out his hand and I proudly took it. For some reason everything was going fast, a little to fast but it was comfortable, natural even.
“Lets go.” He said and we walked over to the door. He opened it for me, I walked outside and he followed closing the door and grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together, my hand seemed to fit his perfectly.
“Okay so I usually go downtown Denver and get the junkies that are going to die anyways, but if you don’t want to do that I’m completely fine with it.” I said looking up at him.
“Have you ever had anyone that’s healthy?” He asked. I thought about it, when my parents found out they told me to go for the junkies but the healthier ones are the ones that tend to be the best.
“Yeah I have, it’s occasional though.” I replied.
“Okay so I usually go into hospitals and get the ones that are about to die and are suffering.” He said. It was actually a good idea, I would have never thought of it.
“Good idea, terrific actually.” I said.
We started to head to the local hospital, hand in hand the whole time. Once we got to the parking lot we stopped.
“So how do we go about with this?” I asked.
“Well have you ever tried your relocating power?” I completely forgot about it. I never had to use it much.
“I haven’t used it in a while actually, but yes.” I replied
“Well go into the private rooms and look at the diagnoses on the clipboards at the end of the bed, if they have a small percentage of living then make an incision somewhere non-noticeable and feed from there, bite marks would be to obvious. Just meet me back here when you’re done” He’s smart.
“You’re filled with all sorts of ideas.” At that I went into a room.

I swiftly went to the patients bed and picked up the brown clipboard at the end and flipped through the pages until I found the diagnoses, the word ‘Tuberculoses” appeared on the second page. I was lucky enough to enter a room that already had scalpels and blades in it. I picked the scalpel up off the cart and quietly moved towards the patient. His arm hung off the bed. I carefully took his wrist and slit a small incision on it and pressed my mouth on it and sucked. I felt him look down at me and gasp looking at me wide eyed, I continued to suck, satisfying my self feeling the warm fluid run down my throat. He moaned, the best thing about being a Succubus, the victim gets aroused besides having a freak attack. I heard the heart monitor go flat and I finished up and licked the wound clean and wiped the blood off my mouth. My stomach was satisfied so I went back down to the hospital parking lot. I found Chris waiting for me, he walked towards me and I continued to walk towards him. Once we reached each other he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and headed back towards my house.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
We reached my house and walked inside. I flicked the lights on and turning around to look up at Chris. He had little splatters of blood on his cheek. I giggled.
“What?” He asked.
“You’re a messy eater.” I said as I walked into the kitchen grabbing a rag and wetting it with warm water and squeezing it out still leaving it moist. I walked back over to Chris and wiped the blood off his left cheek. I felt his eyes on me; I looked up in his eyes. I threw the towel on the counter still looking him in the eyes he lent down and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed back putting my hands behind his neck. He deepened the kiss by grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. I liked it, and I liked him. I moved my hands up to his head tangling my fingers in his hair. He attempted to pull me closer to him, but by now our bodies were pressed against each other tightly. I wanted to be even closer to him than I already was. He licked my bottom lip wanting to enter. I was more than happy to let him in. He explored my mouth then started playing with my tongue piercing, as a result I giggled. I pulled away and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He chuckled then turned around to where I was pressed against the wall, then our lips connected again. I pulled away and went for his neck, kissing it softly up and down the side of his neck. Chris let out a grumble in response and he tilted his head back leaving me with the front of his neck. I traced his tattoo with the tip of my tongue and went back to kissing. I loved the way his neck smelled, I loved the way HE smelled, I loved his personality, I loved almost everything about him. At that thought his phone rang. He sat me down and I whimpered, I didn’t want that moment to end. I kept my eyes on him as he answered the phone.
“Hello.” He grumbled. He paused letting the person on the other line talk. “Okay I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Then he hung up his phone. I frowned at the idea of him leaving.
“ That was one of my friends wondering where I was. I need to go but I will come in the morning and pick you up for school if you would like.” He said.
I paused for a moment. “Okay, I’ll take you up on that offer.” I said.
“Great!” He leaned down and kissed my forehead. “Goodbye, I had fun tonight.” He said smiling.
“Me too.” I said smiling back. Then he walked out the door waving a quick goodbye before walking out in the night streets.
**** Chris’ P.O.V. ****
As soon as I walked through the doors of my house everyone walked up to me.
“Where were you?” Angelo asked.
“I was with someone.” I said. I’m not getting out of this one.
“He was with a girl I can smell her all over him.” Ricky said.
“So, who is she?” Ryan asked.
“Just a friend.” I said and lied. She was my mate; I’m not going to tell Jane how I feel till later.
“He’s lying,” Devin said, “she’s more than a friend.”
Every one turned to look at him. “I can sense it.” He simply said.
“Is she your mate?” Balz asked.
“Yes, now will you guys please leave me alone?” I said getting a little annoyed by all the questions.
“Aww, Chrissy found his mate.” Ryan mocked.
“Yes I did now bye.” I said and pushed through them going to my room.
I can feel their eyes on me as I walked upstairs and shut my door. I flopped on my bed and started to think. Out of all of these years of trying to find her, she is now right in front of my face, and she’s a Succubus. Who would of thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a little longer. This isn't the best chapter every but I'll try harder on the next one.
-Ellaisnotsosilent