Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

If You Knock Then I Will Always Let You In

*Back to Jane’s P.O.V. *

It was 6:00 in the morning I haven’t slept at all, which I guess is fine lack of sleep doesn’t affect ‘my kind’. I sat n my bed playing my acoustic until I heard knocking on my window. I look over to see Chris sitting on a branch next to my window. I chuckled and shuffled across the black carpet of my room. I opened the window and he hopped inside.
“Why so early?” I asked.
“I need to talk to you.” He replied.
“Oh, what about?” I asked.
“Well, come sit with me and I will tell you.” He grabbed my hand and led me over to my bed. I sat down and crossed my legs. “Well, you know about the whole counterpart thing and such.”
“Uh, yeah what about it?” I asked.
“Well you are my counterpart.” He said smoothly.
“You didn’t have to tell me I would have figured it out eventually. But it’s sweet that you told me.”
“Well it’s the right thing to do, but we have to do something so it’s official and I need your okay so it will… feel right.” He said and looked down as he started to play with his thumbs.
“Yeah I know we have to bond…” I said almost to a whisper. We looked up at each other at the same time, I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back softly it turned more intense by the second until I snapped back in reality. “Chris, we have school and I’m still in my pajamas.” I mumbled against his lips. He pulled away and hugged me. I rested my head against his shoulder. “Okay I need to get ready.”
“And I’ll be waiting.” He said reassuringly.
“You better!” I said sticking my tongue out at him.
“Oh really you want to play that way.” He mumbled speed walking towards me grabbing me around my waist and tickling me.
“No! N-no! Chris!” I said in between laughs.
“Try to get me to stop in a nice way!” he said humorously.
I honestly could NOT stop laughing you can just act like you are going to tickle me and I WILL start laughing. “ C-Chris! Stop!”
“Nope try to get me stop but in a nice way!”
I turned around and placed my hands on each side of his face and pulled him towards me to kiss him. When our lips touched his hands slid lower to my hips, then he pulled me closer. I moved my hands from his cheeks to the back of his head tangling my fingers in his hair. We went on for a few more minutes until we pulled apart. I looked at him watching a smile grow on his face. “Alright now go get ready.” He said smoothly.
I shuffled towards my closet and switched on the light. I walked in observing my clothes. I pulled out light washed ripped up jeans, they were my favorite ‘normal’ jeans that I have. There were only a few rips that frayed and the rest were pretty big holes. I went to my belts and chose a black belt with silver studs. I grabbed a black tank top and my black vans. Lastly I grabbed my undergarments. I walked out, into my bedroom to Chris lying down on my bed staring at the ceiling.
“I didn’t know that my ceiling was that interesting.” I chuckled and walked out the door to go to the bathroom.
I got dressed and put on my makeup and went to my room. Chris was still lying there and it was only 6:45 in the morning. I shuffled across the floor and laid down next to Chris. He shifted to where he was laying on his side facing me. I buried myself in his chest and wrapped my arms around taking in his sent. I really could have stayed there all day. I closed my eyes for a few moments only to hear the ringing of the landline. I groaned and turned to reach for the phone and answered, “Hello?”
The perky voice of our superintendent floated through the phone informing all of the students that there will be no school today due to the thickness of the snow. After the message I pressed the end button and hung the phone up.
“We don’t have school today.” I said.
“Good because I really don’t want to get up right now.” He mumbled.
I crawled back into the position I was in before being interrupted by the phone. “Well, what do you want to do all day?”
“I may have a few things in mind.” He said as he rolled over on me hovering over me.
“Really now?” I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my fucking God, guys I am so sorry about the wait! I have been so busy lately. I really hope this will make it up to you!