Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

Now, Myself.

He lowered his face down along with the rest of his body weight. He placed both of his hands on each sides of my face and kissed me. Two words could describe the kiss; Lust and passion. I forcefully made him roll over so I was on top, straddling his hips. He slid his hands down to my hips. I placed my hands on the back of his shoulders, pulling myself closer to him. He slid his hands lower into the pockets of my jeans and gave my ass a squeeze. I let out a gasp, he used that as an advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth. I didn’t mind because I can show him that I can be just as kinky.
I pulled away giving Chris a nice smirk; little did he know as to what is to come. I moved my hand towards his neck brushing his hair out of the way. I leaned towards his neck soon after I found myself kissing and nipping the sensitive flesh up-under his earlobe. He let out a moan. It made me smirk against his skin.
The ringing of the phone had interrupted yet again, this time it being my cell phone. I looked at the screen it revealing my mother’s picture. I answered the phone.
“Hi mom.” I said looking up at Chris.
“Hey what’s going on?” she asked.
“Nothing just snowed in.” I replied just a little irritated.
“What’s the matter?” she asked with a slight edge to her voice.
“Nothing mom I promise.”
“Jane, I can tell when something is wrong.” She said.
“Do you really want to know?” I asked hoping that she’d say no.
“Yes!”
“Fine, I kind of met my mate and we were in the middle of something.”
“Ohh.” She replied awkwardly. There was a long silence between us.
“Okay well I have to go bye mom I love you.” I said as I quickly hung up the phone.
“Well…..” Chris said as he looked down at me. “That was awkward.”
“She wanted the truth, just saying.” I said in defense.
“Very true.” He said smiling at me.
“Ugh, I’m sorry!” I said digging my face in his chest. Note that I was still straddling his hips.
“Hey, it’s not your fault Jane.” He let out a soft chuckle.
"So, since that just ruined the mood what do you want to do today?” I asked.
“Well I kind of wanted to take you to meet my band mates and their mates.” He said smiling at me.
“Sounds like a plan.” I said kissing his cheek.
“By the way, Jane I can tell that you aren’t fully expressing yourself in your appearance. Audrey, Ricky’s mate I’m sure would love to help you with that.
I sighed he was right, the whole blonde hair thing and not so dark clothes is done so I won’t get picked on even more than I already am. I’m a senior now, what is there to loose?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Just so you know I’m literally pissing my pants right now.” I said nervously as we walk up in the driveway of my mate’s house.
“What are you afraid of?” he asked looking down at me.
“Chris, I’m meeting the people you live with.”
“Calm down they’ll love you, especially Audrey, you two are much like each other.” He said reassuringly.
Chris reached out to open the door, here goes nothing. As soon as I took the first step into the house (modeled very much like my own but bigger I may note) I felt my eyes turn to their natural fiery red state. Chris grabbed onto my hand and led me to what I perceived as the living room. There sat five men and two females all but one of the females being a demon.
“Guys this is Jane, my mate.” Chris said smiling down at me. I looked down and blushed as I gave everyone a small wave.
“I’m Angelo, welcome to the family.” A man with long dark hair light eyes said.
“Thank you.” I peeped out.
“I’m Josh, but I go by Balz. I also welcome you to the family.” A man with mow-hawked styled hair laughed out.
“Hi Balz” I chuckled.
“I’m Devin, but I go by Ghost. Welcome.” A quiet male with slight feminine features said smoothly.
“Hello, and thank you Ghost.” I replied.
“I’m Ryan and this is my mate Allie, we both welcome you.” A man with long dark brown hair said with a human female next to him smiling in approval.
“And I’m Ricky, this is Audrey my mate. Welcome to our family.” A man with long black hair and blue eyes said along with the woman with also blue eyes and black hair nodding in approval.
Audrey came up to me taking my hand. “Come with me, I can see how unhappy you are with your looks. I can fix that.”
“Okay.” I smiled at her letting her lead the way to what I assumed was her room.
“Take a seat. This is now your second home.” She said walking over to her closet. “You seem much like me, when I’m done with you, you might just love me.”
“I’m sure either way we will be friends.” I said letting my eyes wonder around the room.
Audrey came skipping out of the room placing articles of clothing in my lap. “Here put these on!” She exclaimed.
I walked in the closet and put them on. The clothes that now lay upon me include a black blouse, tight leather pants and black bootie heels. I was quite surprised that she automatically knew what I truly liked. I walked out.
“Wow, this is amazing!” I exclaimed.
“Well we’re practically sisters now. Come on, let me do your hair and makeup.” She led me to a black vanity mirror table. And I let my face be her canvas.
“Ta da!” She said as she applied the last bit of black lipstick to my lips.
I looked in the mirror finding myself in awe. It was perfect, every bit of detail she put in the eye makeup was perfect. “Why are hiding that beautiful face tattoo under that hair of yours?” she was referring to the light bit of leopard print on the left of my face.
“I don’t know, really just because of the discrimination of being modified. I learned to get over it now though. I just cover it up with my hair out of habit. “ I replied.
“Oh, I understand. So, I’m going to be dying your hair black and styling it, are you okay with that?” she asked.
“ I don’t see the problem, you’re doing a terrific job.”
“Okay great. Lets head to the bathroom.” I followed her into the bathroom. She opened up a cabinet and pulled out a box of black dye, then started to prepare it. She motioned me over towards a chair. I sat and let her handle the rest. We washed the dye out in the sink and she started to style. She parted it down the middle letting the full length of my hair show. She blow dried my hair and shortly after straightened. “Okay, I now pronounce you the real Jane!”
I looked in the mirror amazed at the girl that starred back at me. This is who I am. Who I always was. “Audrey, I cant thank you enough.” I said as I embraced her in a hug.
“No problem, Jane. Now lets go show the guys and Allie!” I followed her back out to the living room. As we approached my new family they all stared in awe. I looked down at my feet and smiled feeling my cheeks heat up. Audrey went to sit with Allie.
“Audrey, you have out done yourself. She looks amazing!” Chris exclaimed coming up to me and engulfing me into a hug. I giggled into his neck; I’m still not as tall as he is even with the heels on. I’m just, tiny. “You look beautiful, love.”
“Thank you. I actually feel like me now, thanks to Audrey.” I smiled at her.
“Like I said it was no problem.” She said back.
That was a start to my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, but i can't thank you guys enough for hanging in there for me! I've been so busy with school and everything else i deeply apologize.

By the way, thanks for all of the comments, i like that
Visuals:
The new Jane: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301093_282782305164850_1362342112_n.jpg
Audrey: http://data.whicdn.com/images/52020711/604110_451183058281001_31132788_n_large.jpg
Jane's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72116956