Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Coincidence?

Chapter 10
Was it a dream or what? Coincidence maybe? But I mean it was weird that I was hoping to see him somewhere and I guess, I can predict things...? Psh no, that can't be, that’s fucking impossible. No, this can't be why is he here? How can he even find me or something Shit?

"Kyle......Kyle!"
"Hmm? Oh right, hey" his simile was warming and fucking adorable, I just can't.
"Nice to meet you again" he smiled. God I'm dying, his smile is just perfect and everything. I stood up and I don't know what came to me but I hugged him.

He smelled good.

"Whoa. A-are you with your friends?" I let go of him and turned to Kellin and Hayley.
"Yeah." I introduced Kellin and Hayley to Vic. They greeted each other and all.

"Vic... Vic Fuentes? I-I know you from somewhere..." Kellin pointed at Vic; squinting his eyes, trying to remember who Vic was to him.

"Ha! Pierce The Veil!" Kellin snapped out of his thinking zone.
"Yes! How did you know?" Vic asked "You, you're Kellin, front man of Sleeping With Sirens?" He added

Oh great they know each other.

"I met Mike, your brother, in a band slam and he mentioned you. I did watch your set and wow great skills on the shredding."
"Thanks man! I like your band too; I just didn't get to watch the whole set. You guys won the band slam last month right?" Oh right Kellin did mention his band.

"Yup, we did" Kellin smiled.

Vic took a chair and sat down beside me, I sat down after he did.

"Y-you have a band?" I turned to Vic
"Yeah. But we suck" He laughed. That can't be, he's hot and according to Kellin, he has great skills.
"Really now?"
"They don't suck, trust me. Vic has great singing voice." Kellin said. We all started to laugh and yup, I'm having a great time with Kellin, Hayley and Vic.

"Who are you going to invite again, Kyle?" Hayley asked me. I pointed at Vic. He had a puzzled look at me, having this weird facial expression that made me giggle.
"What invite? What me? What, what?" We all laughed at Vic. He was cute doing all those "what's happening" facial expression.
"Uh to the Welcoming party for me" I broke off from my laugh.
"Sureeeeeeee!!" He smiled he clapped his hand making him look like a kid, acting rather.
"That's later let's just meet here again around 7?" Kellin
"Okay then!" He seemed excited; he likes parties does he...

-

Vic drove me home since he told me he'd be passing my house for their band practice. I wanted to go and watch them play but he refused to. His excuse was "We all suck, you might have a broken eardrums when you get home" I just laughed it off and my cheeks started to burn and I hope he didn't notice it or something.

"Can I call you or maybe have some coffee again?" Vic asked me as I got off his old blue pick-up truck.
I hold on to the car door and turned to him
"Yea, yea....Sure" I bit my lower lip and felt my cheeks burn some more.
"Sure in both?" He laughed. He had the cutest laugh ever. He was adorably perfect.
"Yes" I closed the door and leaned to the rolled down car window and smiled.
"Okay then. See you later alligator!" I waved back at him and pulling back then letting go of the car window.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THE VOICE 3? CASSADEE POPE WON OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

okay. I said too much /sobs/

Thanks for lovely comments like what I said, it gives me inspiration, it really did. Once I saw the new comments I quickly wrote this as fast as I could possibly do. (I am updating 2 chapters today because new comments huzzah)

Massive thank you to Janelle29 and X13XThePurpleEscape for the comments!!!!