Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Him Again

"Good Morning beautiful." I squinted my eyes, adjusting my eyes from the bright sunlight or light...? I closed my left eye to let my other eye adjust and could see better. I saw Hayley kneeling infront of the table I saw sleeping in.

I moaned, adjusting my eyes some more. I looked around and saw Kellin beside patting me, but why?

"What happened?" I turned to Hayley.
"You slept in class and the teacher never seem to notice. Don't worry the classes are done anyway"

What happened last night and this morning, I didn't remember anything like nothing last night and this morning. Except that I met this hot guy named Vic, honestly, he was adorable. I'm actually and hopefully, hoping to see and hang out so other time. I know that I just met him yesterday but who cares he's fucking hot.

"You should go home, Kyle.." Kellin continued patting and sliding his hand up and down making me comfortable. "But before that, let's eat lunch?" He added

"That's a good idea..."

I tired standing up from my seat. I wasn't a fan of sitting a long time so my ass hurts. I groaned a little then Kellin grabbed my waist, balancing me back. I felt my cheeks burn, his hands were warm and made me feel cozy from the cold air-conditioning. "Thanks."

He let loose of his grip on my waist and help my arm, helping me walk it was like, I was a disabled person or something. Again, I felt my cheeks burn some more. Kellin made sure I was okay and still kept holding my arm and helping me get out of the classroom.

"I-I can do it already Kellin." I mumbled.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah." I smiled at him. He let go of my arm. I walked alone, I mean, I'm okay there's nothing wrong.

But I felt cold after he let go of me.

-

We went to the usual, cafe to have lunch, which didn't looked like lunch for me. I mean lunch for me was in a restaurant, not in a cafe or something like that. I don't even know how Kellin and Hayley can tolerate this kind of lunch, everyday. I mean yeah it was kind of okay for me, since I was in the boarder-line of being a Anorexic. There are times that I don't eat the whole day just because I feel fat when people say I was really thin and shit.

"Are you still going to the party tonight?" Holy shit I almost forgot about that. I nodded, of course I need to be there, it was a welcoming party for me. I took a sip of my hot tea and felt my tongue get burned from the hot tea.

"C-can I invited a friend?" I looked at Hayley while she was taking a bite from her clubhouse sandwich.
"Y-yeah of course. Who?" Kellin answered for Hayley
"Uh, Vi-" before I can even finish, I heard a high-pitched voice calling me.

"K-Kyle?" I turned around and saw Vic standing at the back of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I'm really sorry I'm dead tired from school. Promise when Christmas break starts I'll write more often.

Comment and Subscribe lads~
Can I just day this, every day I go to mibba just to check if there's any comment or recommendation and sadly, I don't have some. And gives me bad vibes that makes me to be in the mood to write or updated it gives me less imagination since i dont even know how the story is going on with you guys, i mean are you enjoying it so far or are you annoyed or something? I need your opinions i swear to god, that gives me a lot of inspiration. like fuck a lot. Okay I'm done.