Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Perfect For Me

Kellin's POV

I went to Kyle's house after the short band practice. My heart was pounding; my hand starts to sweat as I go nearer Kyle's house. I felt nervous going there. I just wanted to pick her up and go to the park and hang out before the party starts.

As I arrived to their house, I took a deep breath before I knocked to their front door. The door open and I saw Mrs. Winters with a big smile on her face. Kyle looked like her.

"Hello there Kellin." She greeted sweetly
"Good Afternoon Mrs. Winters, is Kyle here?"
"Yes dear, she's upstairs... Come in" I went inside and she pointed out where her room was upstairs.

I walked in quietly upstairs to her room.

"Kyle?" I opened her door and saw her standing up in front of me.
"Kellin, w-what are you doing here?" She asked. She pulled me; I followed and closed the door as soon as I entered the room.
"It's too early to pick me up...." She laughed
"I-I just wanted to, uh...take a short walk or hang out in the park, w-with you" I blurt out
"Oh sure then we'll go straight to the party right after?"
"Yea"
"I'll just get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs" Honestly, she was the sweetest smile ever. I went downstairs and sat down to the couch waiting patiently for Kyle.

She went down a few minutes after. She wore a white plane with some raffles at the bottom of the dress. My head dropped and fixed my gaze to her. She was perfect with the dress. Her white pale skin shows of naturally at her legs.

"I-Is this okay?" She asked. I cut off from my stare.
"Y-Yes. Y-you're perfect" I bit my lip and saw her cheeks turn red. "Ready?" I pulled out my hand to her. She took my hand and we trailed off outside.

My hands were starting to sweat again. She pulled out her hand from my hand and she started laughing; wiping her hand at the end of her dress.

"I-I'm sorry...” I felt my cheeks burn and I tilted my head down in shyness and embarrassment.
"N-no it's okay" She smiled, my heart dropped when she looked at me with that killer smile.

We made our way to the usual park and sat down to the swings where we stayed the other night. That night was absolutely perfect.

We were quiet feeling kind of awkward and shit. In terms of boredom, after minutes of just swinging slowly the swing, I went to the big tree near the swing set that gives us a shade. I collected some dried of leaves surrounding the tree and created some necklace out of it with the letter B.

"Hey Kyle, close your eyes..." I turned to her. She closed her eyes and mumbled "Why"
"Just keep it closed" I made my way at the back of her and place the necklace. She tried to feel and touch the necklace.

"W-What's this?" She opened her eyes. Her eyes opened and looked at me. "B..?" She asked
"B for Beautiful...” I mumbled
"Y-you think I'm beautiful, Kel?" Her cheeks were burning.
"Yes. Maybe more than beautiful, more like perfect...."